Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Because we sat on our asses and bitched when we, and our fathers, had the ability to put a stop to it. And we still do, with about half of us expecting Trump to fix everything, so we can assuage our conscience while remaining comfortable. They count on that. They count on the human tendency to remain a dissatisfied individual or even a wild mob, rather than an enraged and focused adversarial group. And so far, it has worked splendidly. It will take something jerking the comfortable out from under us before we will get off our collective posteriors and do anything substantive, and even that may not work. Americans have gotten soft, I am beginning to wonder what, if anything, will harden us to the level needed to put an end to the evil we have allowed to live and thrive in our midst.

A little more like they were hidden and protected by the MSM, safe and out of sight.

Bullshit. In plain sight, maybe. I knew about this crap 25 years ago, as did several of my friends. People thought we were crazy. This stuff stayed under the nation’s radar because THEY DID NOT WANT TO KNOW. Can you blame them?

It’s not comfortable to know that most of what you were told about the world is a lie. It is not comfortable to know that people, children, are being enslaved and abused for the pleasure of sociopaths that walk around in suits in broad daylight and live the high life on the wealth of your labors. That you pay for the murder of children by the millions. That you pay for foreigners to be settled in your neighborhoods to ensure that your vote never again counts. That you pay for drugs to be imported to poison your children and wreck your communities.

None of that is comfortable. Knowing it makes it difficult to live normally. Makes it difficult not to do something to stop it. Makes it difficult to live with yourself while doing nothing about it. So it’s ignored. It’s easier to go to the lake with the family, or take a trip to Africa to hunt, or a million other things we do besides get up and put a stop to this. Evil triumphs because good men do nothing. What is going on with this nation proves that position in spades.

How did you know this 25 years ago ?

By what mediums?

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by Morewood
Lots of evil in this world. Never knew it was so prevalent in the Democratic party until the advent of Trump.

Pizza parties with walnut sauce? Podesta's art collection? Epstein's pedo island? Haitian children kidnapped?

How do these sick [bleep] get into positions of power?

Sadly, dope, women, teen girls, kids, insider trading, stock tips, real estate pick ups etc, etc, "come" with positions of power, anything you want!

And not the exclusive domain of any particular political affiliation.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
God has the ability to stop this anytime he wants.
I will always wonder why he allows it to continue.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by gunner500
Lots of evil in this world. Never knew it was so prevalent in the Democratic party until the advent of Trump.

Pizza parties with walnut sauce? Podesta's art collection? Epstein's pedo island? Haitian children kidnapped?

Sadly, dope, women, teen girls, kids, insider trading, stock tips, real estate pick ups etc, etc, "come" with positions of power, anything you want!

And not the exclusive domain of any particular political affiliation.

Again sadly, Yep, thieving, dopey, greedy perve's are all more than worthy of the short rope, tall tree treatment!

Trump Won!
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe

Ours is not to wonder but only to know the certainty of it,,,in the here and now or in the hereafter.

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Because we sat on our asses and bitched when we, and our fathers, had the ability to put a stop to it. And we still do, with about half of us expecting Trump to fix everything, so we can assuage our conscience while remaining comfortable. They count on that. They count on the human tendency to remain a dissatisfied individual or even a wild mob, rather than an enraged and focused adversarial group. And so far, it has worked splendidly. It will take something jerking the comfortable out from under us before we will get off our collective posteriors and do anything substantive, and even that may not work. Americans have gotten soft, I am beginning to wonder what, if anything, will harden us to the level needed to put an end to the evil we have allowed to live and thrive in our midst.

A little more like they were hidden and protected by the MSM, safe and out of sight.

Bullshit. In plain sight, maybe. I knew about this crap 25 years ago, as did several of my friends. People thought we were crazy. This stuff stayed under the nation’s radar because THEY DID NOT WANT TO KNOW. Can you blame them?

It’s not comfortable to know that most of what you were told about the world is a lie. It is not comfortable to know that people, children, are being enslaved and abused for the pleasure of sociopaths that walk around in suits in broad daylight and live the high life on the wealth of your labors. That you pay for the murder of children by the millions. That you pay for foreigners to be settled in your neighborhoods to ensure that your vote never again counts. That you pay for drugs to be imported to poison your children and wreck your communities.

None of that is comfortable. Knowing it makes it difficult to live normally. Makes it difficult not to do something to stop it. Makes it difficult to live with yourself while doing nothing about it. So it’s ignored. It’s easier to go to the lake with the family, or take a trip to Africa to hunt, or a million other things we do besides get up and put a stop to this. Evil triumphs because good men do nothing. What is going on with this nation proves that position in spades.

How did you know this 25 years ago ?

By what mediums?

Oldgraywolf, are you still with us ?

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Ours is not to wonder but only to know the certainty of it,,,in the here and now or in the hereafter.

Seems the certainty of it is he allows it to exist and flourish. No idea why a god who loves all allows kids to die of cancer or be molested.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Seems the certainty of it is he allows it to exist and flourish. No idea why a god who loves all allows kids to die of cancer or be molested.

Refer to the '' god works in mysterious ways '' cop-out ..

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

He puts us here and we’re given a set of rules to live by. Those that don’t,,,,,,,,,,,,well, we and they will find out I’m sure.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ol_mike

This has been answered.

God hates sin. When Adam and Eve sinned God cursed the entire universe. That includes galaxies and individual stars and planets. God increased woman's pain in childbirth and brought death, disease and suffering; including children's suffering. Eventually God will restore everything to its original perfection. In the mean time we can get freedom from the curse of sin only in our spirits through His Son Jesus Christ.

For those who don't want to be with God in this life He will give them more reason not to want to be with Him in the next life. For those who want to be with God in this life He will give them more reason to want to be with Him in the next life.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Lots of evil in this world....

It all happens cause it all part of a God's
prior approved plan.
God saw all the evil that would flourish before
He planted the seed of such.

Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
.. So it makes sense that positions of power will be heavily populated by perverts of the worst order.

God approved incest and other vile acts in Bible
don't really set a good example for society.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Starman
Lots of evil in this world....

It all happens cause it all part of a God's
prior approved plan.
God saw all the evil that would flourish before
He planted the seed of such.

Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
.. So it makes sense that positions of power will be heavily populated by perverts of the worst order.

God approved incest and other vile acts in Bible
don't really set a good example for society.

He even gave us the ilks of starman to keep us amused and to give us an example of what not to be.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You need only look in the mirror to see the evil ungodworthy trash God has cultured in his plan.

Geriatric christians hiding from C19 cause they affraid
to met their all lovin' maker... Tff.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
You need only look in the mirror to see the evil ungodworthy trash God has cultured in his plan.

Geriatric christians hiding from C19 cause they affraid
to met their all lovin' maker... Tff.

As long as you believe I’m evil ung*dly trash, I’m in good shape.

The end will come when it comes and not before. No fear here no matter how hard you vainly wish it so.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Evil seeks power over all of Gods creations. The story hasn’t changed since The Garden, and it won’t change before Christ returns.
I believe evil people control nearly all earthly governments, and I believe there are some really sick and twisted people in our own. And I believe they want that power over you and me and everything we hold dear.
As to why God allows it to continue, I can’t say. I only know His wisdom is far above my own, and I trust Him. If I didn’t I couldn’t go on.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Ringman
Originally Posted by ol_mike

This has been answered.

God hates sin. When Adam and Eve sinned God cursed the entire universe. That includes galaxies and individual stars and planets. God increased woman's pain in childbirth and brought death, disease and suffering; including children's suffering. Eventually God will restore everything to its original perfection. In the mean time we can get freedom from the curse of sin only in our spirits through His Son Jesus Christ.

For those who don't want to be with God in this life He will give them more reason not to want to be with Him in the next life. For those who want to be with God in this life He will give them more reason to want to be with Him in the next life.

This. Evil is real. It comes from Lucifer roaming the earth to and fro sowing misery and eating souls.

There is no evil without good. GOD is good.

Darn, I wish I could see what starman said- not.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Its what Bible says...born wicked with the sin of Adam,
you believe Bible don't ya?

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

HE allows us freedom. Should we be as dogs, with no good or evil?

If HE should whack and kill the pedophiles for their sin, shouldnt HE also whack you for yours?

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/27/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No idea why a god who loves all allows kids to die of cancer or be molested.

Mere pawns in his game for ultimate self-seeking glory.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Its what Bible says...born wicked with the sin of Adam,
you believe Bible don't ya?

I don’t believe in you.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (1234, 2500HD, 10Glocks, 160user, 1Longbow, 1lessdog, 73 invisible), 2,124 guests, and 1,277 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,783
Posts18,495,955
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.