Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
No tats, for me, but a few scars. None of the wife or our son.

Scars have better stories..

GB1

hanco Offline OP
Campfire Savant
OP Offline
Campfire Savant
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Don't have any, and definitely don't see the appeal, male or female.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hanco is gonna get stripes tated on his pecker so he can pull rank........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

hanco Offline OP
Campfire Savant
OP Offline
Campfire Savant
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Hanco is gonna get stripes tated on his pecker so he can pull rank........

Ain’t big enough for many.

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
Originally Posted by hanco

Whoever tattooed this girl should be shot!

Agreed.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by poboy
In an effort to be uniquely different, I have none.

grin I'll have to remember that line .

I do have an appendectomy scar, from back in the days when appendectomies left scars.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
No tats here. Nothing against them.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SMalloy805
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
No tats, for me, but a few scars. None of the wife or our son.

Scars have better stories..

I met a guy in South Dakota with four sets of sun dance scars on his chest, prob'ly the coolest adornment I've seen.

Not quite as cool, but still uber, some Black fraternities wear a brand on their forearm.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
Originally Posted by hanco

Whoever tattooed this girl should be shot!

Yep.

I see so much of that now, these young women have now idea how fleeting their young woman looks are, they can still remain attractive of course, but them wandering tats are just gonna emphasize their age.

IC B3

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
I have one, Wife has none, daughter none, but my son, Prior Air Force) has a few, BIG ones,

And these zombies line up and eat from the media’s trough

Cowards CANNOT be free. Nor should they be.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have a tattoo, and it's official in the same way as Ron "Tater Salad" White has a known alias.

You've all heard me grouse about how my first wife, Satan, had me thrown in jail. It does not bear repeating. The charges were quickly dismissed with prejudice. However, I did get transported to the county lockup and I was taken in and fingerprinted before being sent to a cell. There are a lot of funny stories about that afternoon and evening that I can share with y'all when we're around a campfire. This is just a small snippet.

There were a lot of "Well, you asked for it!" kind of moments. I was in good humor for the most part. At one point it got down to the questioning about "known aliases" and identifying marks and such. I do have a birthmark. It's very faint and obscure. However, it was identical to my father's, and I am quite proud of it. They asked me to show it. I had to hike up my pant leg past my knee, and they couldn't see it-- you have to be in the right light. A deputy took it on faith and wrote it up on his clipboard. Next they asked about tattoos.

I told them, "Funny you ask because I do technically have a tattoo in nearly the same place. While I have my pant leg up, I might as well show you. " I then proceeded to show them the single blue dot that my buddy Steve put in my leg in 8th grade when he stabbed me with a Bic pen. He was just being playful, but it left a permanent mark.

By this time, the intake staff at the jail were all out of there places concentrating on my right leg, while I did my best to show it off under the pale fluorescent lighting. Some thought I was making it all up. Some were honestly curious. Finally, one deputy said he saw it, and so it was included in my arrest report.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
hanco Offline OP
Campfire Savant
OP Offline
Campfire Savant

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My friend, a trust funded santa barbarian, told me about his daughter asking if she could get one. She is of age but didn't want to upset her monthly checks. He was so proud telling me how he disallowed any tattoos, and finished his bravado with the statement his daughter had no tattoos. You could see him curdle when I added"at least not where Dad would see them. Ruined his night.

I've asked myself how life may have turned out different if I had a dragon in one forearm with a panther on the other.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
I made it through 24 years in the Navy without any tattoos. But when it became clear that the wife's cancer was terminal, she wanted matching tattoos with me and my son, so we all went in and got them. It's her design and I think it turned out pretty nice. When she's gone, it will be one of many reminders of the life we have together.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MAC
I spent 25 years in the USN. So, yeah I've got them. But I got them in places you don't see. I can be standing next to you in a short sleeved shirt and you will never know that standing next to you is a tatted up retired Navy Chief. I was smart enough to know that after the USN I'd still have to work since you can't really retire on military retired pay. First impressions being important I wanted to look respectable. I now teach HS and not one of the other teachers, faculty staff or students even know I have them.

Back in the winter of '83 I drove a truckload of blankets from New York State out to Pine Ridge in South Dakota, and subsequently met the guy who later played the role of the wise old guy in Dances with Wolves (the guy who gets taken out by Wes Studi's Pawnee).

In the movie he's always wearing a hide or buckskin shirt, long sleeves.

The reason for that is he was a lifer in the Navy, and down each arm had tattoed the names of several vessels, a bunch. I would guess those were the names of the ships he had served on.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
None for me. My cousin has a memorial tattoo for her father. She's got other tattoos too, but I do kind of like this one. It's a hammer with angel wings on it. Her dad was a carpenter. My dad taught him everything he knew about carpentry. If I was to get one it would be something like this to honor my dad.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
B
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
B
My two oldest grandsons are 13 and 11. A couple of years ago, they both bought temporary rub-on tattoos. The older boy, Owen, put one of his butt cheek. Not to be outdone, his younger brother Nolan put a tattoo on his dick. When I came to visit them that same day, they couldn’t wait to show old Grandpa Bud. They’re both great kids with my sense of humor.

Jesus saves, but Moses invests
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by MAC
I spent 25 years in the USN. So, yeah I've got them. But I got them in places you don't see. I can be standing next to you in a short sleeved shirt and you will never know that standing next to you is a tatted up retired Navy Chief. I was smart enough to know that after the USN I'd still have to work since you can't really retire on military retired pay. First impressions being important I wanted to look respectable. I now teach HS and not one of the other teachers, faculty staff or students even know I have them.

Back in the winter of '83 I drove a truckload of blankets from New York State out to Pine Ridge in South Dakota, and subsequently met the guy who later played the role of the wise old guy in Dances with Wolves (the guy who gets taken out by Wes Studi's Pawnee).

In the movie he's always wearing a hide or buckskin shirt, long sleeves.

The reason for that is he was a lifer in the Navy, and down each arm had tattoed the names of several vessels, a bunch. I would guess those were the names of the ships he had served on.

This is an example of a passive/aggressive post. Speak plainly, you're not as clever as you think.

MAGA
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
My grandson got his first tattoo at age 9, shooting my .50 caliber flintlock rifle lefthanded. The pan flash got his right bicep pretty good. Unfortunately, a hitch in the Marines added a few others to the collection.

I've collected enough scars by accident in 74 years that I have no need to engage in any sort of deliberate self-mutilation!
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

693 members (10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 160user, 17CalFan, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 65 invisible), 2,638 guests, and 1,328 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,839
Posts18,478,119
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.