Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
I
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by Dutch

Remember it was the NRA that tried to de-rail Heller every way they could.

I don't remember any such thing. Do you have any specifics?

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by boliep

I do not see any way for the NRA to surivive.

They'll never see another $1 from me until La Pierre is gone. They're rotten at the top.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
It is a shame what the NRA has become.
Their original charter is not even visible anymore

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Money, power and politics!

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

The silence is sort of damning. The sad part is, if the NRA goes down, we go down. GOA and others are not strong enough to fill the void.

The NRAs war chest was 100 times that of the GOA. As someone on this site pointed out, Senators will pick up the phone when Wayne calls, an organization that can barely scrape up 4 million a year not so much.

IC B2

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
As long as WP runs the NRA they will never see another dime from me. He needs to go.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by local_dirt

They'll never see another $1 from me until La Pierre is gone. They're rotten at the top.

#hookersandblow

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by Pat85

The silence is sort of damning. The sad part is, if the NRA goes down, we go down. GOA and others are not strong enough to fill the void.

The NRAs war chest was 100 times that of the GOA. As someone on this site pointed out, Senators will pick up the phone when Wayne calls, an organization that can barely scrape up 4 million a year not so much.

The question is, does WLP ever call anyone anymore? He doesn't seem to. Having a big war chest doesn't do any good unless you actually go to war. If it's just sitting there, it can be used for junkets, interns, suits, houses, etc. Sound familiar?

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Snivel snivel, whine whine, you NRA bashers have probably caught the 6.5 Creed and fast twist virus. Go ahead and shoot your fast twist rifles, 6.5 Creed and belong to the GOA.

Your logic of the GOA being a voice that is heard is as worthless as the Covid crybabies that will claim that the shutdowns and isolation is why we didn’t lose 100’s of thousands of people to the virus.

The NRA isn’t any good, oh boo hoo hoo.

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by HitnRun
Snivel snivel, whine whine, you NRA bashers have probably caught the 6.5 Creed and fast twist virus. Go ahead and shoot your fast twist rifles, 6.5 Creed and belong to the GOA.

Your logic of the GOA being a voice that is heard is as worthless as the Covid crybabies that will claim that the shutdowns and isolation is why we didn’t lose 100’s of thousands of people to the virus.

The NRA isn’t any good, oh boo hoo hoo.

Then keep dropping your quarter in the slot.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Then our right to won firearms will not survive either. GOA just does not pack the clout. There must be a way to ease WLP out and carry on.

You need to get your head out of the sand.

Jim

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Dutch

Then our right to won firearms will not survive either.

Oh, that's high school teenager drama queen stuff. Of course the 2nd Amendment can survive without the NRA.

I'll go even further. The 2nd amendment has survived, and become a stronger right DESPITE the NRA. Remember it was the NRA that tried to de-rail Heller every way they could. It's been the NRA that kept the suggestion alive that there was a viable argument that the 2nd had serious legal challenges.

The NRA has not been the friend of the 2nd for a long, long time.

That is a fact. The NRA is only concerned about the NRA and doing WHATEVER it takes to keep their gravy train.

Jim

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Oh, that's high school teenager drama queen stuff. Of course the 2nd Amendment can survive without the NRA.

I'll go even further. The 2nd amendment has survived, and become a stronger right DESPITE the NRA. Remember it was the NRA that tried to de-rail Heller every way they could. It's been the NRA that kept the suggestion alive that there was a viable argument that the 2nd had serious legal challenges.

The NRA has not been the friend of the 2nd for a long, long time.

That totally explains why the democrats hate the NRA. Well done. This place is mensa to max.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Once any business or organization starts a downward trend which in the NRA cases happened quickly is spiraling out of control and shows no sign of abating. The NRA cannot even apply brakes to the crisis and will continue the downward trend for some time.

Wayne LaPierre would rather go down with the Titanic than try to save his organization from sinking into obscurity.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore
Once any business or organization starts a downward trend which in the NRA cases happened quickly is spiraling out of control and shows no sign of abating. The NRA cannot even apply brakes to the crisis and will continue the downward trend for some time.

Wayne LaPierre would rather go down with the Titanic than try to save his organization from sinking into obscurity.

He should resign, but he won't.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Powerful nations almost never are conquered by foreign enemies. They corrode from within. The same principle applies to powerful organizations.

Keep in mind that every liberal politician in the US has his or her sights set on the NRA. They hate the power, the effectiveness, and the track record of that organization. San Francisco, that bastion of objective thinking, has declared the NRA a "terrorist organization". Make no mistake, the liberals want the NRA to fail in the worst way.

Until recently, no liberal group has had sustained success in taking on the NRA one-on-one. So what do they do? They attempt to cause internal discord and infighting within the group. They devote incredible resources to cut off its head, by attacking its leader. They highlight every questionable act of LaPierre, and make him appear to be purely evil and self interested. We don't challenge them, but pile on. As a number of folks have pointed out above, look at who wrote the article that started this thread. Notice the lack of sources. As one would expect from the liberal author, the article is full of lies and innuendo.

I am not a LaPierre fan. I agree that it is time for him to go. He needs to do the right thing, and resign. But I am also not going to excoriate the NRA, which has, at least until recently, been the most effective proponent of my Second Amendment rights. Without the active role of the NRA in the last election, we are probably seeing daily the hideous face of President Hildabeast. We need to figure out a way to get Wayne gone from the organization, but not take down the organization in the process. Do not lose sight of what happens in November of this year. If you think this full-scale attack on the head of the NRA just happened to occur during an election year, think again. On balance, if LaPierre must stay in power one more year to allow the NRA to push Trump back into office, that is an inconvenience I'm willing to take, as it's far better than the alternative. We cannot let the liberals divide and conquer us, as they are trying to do.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
But, but, the mensa group can save 30 bucks a year grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by cisco1

I understand the NRA Museum is for sale.

I understand the NRA position is bent over with head between legs kissing its ass good bye.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Then our right to won firearms will not survive either. GOA just does not pack the clout.

BS. It's time to learn to accept change for the better. The NRA has been a pretty weak voice for the Constitutionalist gun owner for several decades. GOA does not compromise (in other words, shidt all over itself like NRA has done for many years).

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
The left couldnt destroy the NRA, but WLP could.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

659 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 1badf350, 160user, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 64 invisible), 16,265 guests, and 1,029 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,202
Posts18,543,596
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.