Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Guess these young folks in TX didn't want to be told how to behave. I read the guy who pushed him is facing assault charges.

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What a dumbA$$

Dave

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
The guy was charged with "attempted assault"...??

Looked like he succeeded to me. grin

Austin.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Hope they throw the book at him

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
This was one of those occasions where a little police brutality seems in order, out in back of the Ranger Station.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B2

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J

How is SD rules enforceable? Aren't we supposed to be a free country?

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Self defense - the ranger dude was within 6 feet. And wasn't wearing a mask and could've infected somebody to death. Should be charged with attempted aggravated assault if you want to throw bogus charges around. If I was the judge it would be, "Everybody stop acting like [bleep] (donkey holes), now get the hell out of my courtroom."

Last edited by nighthawk; 05/03/20. Reason: to explain the [bleep] :)

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Hot damn, more footage for Lone Star Law.....

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Self defense - the ranger dude was within 6 feet. And wasn't wearing a mask and could've infected somebody to death. Should be charged with attempted aggravated assault if you want to throw bogus charges around. If I was the judge it would be, "Everybody stop acting like [bleep], now get the hell out of my courtroom."

Nope, that was a cheap shot on someone who was being polite. In a perfect world Brandon would be worked over with a night stick a little before being thrown in with the general population.

JMHO

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It was a cheap shot at somebody who was being a self-important officious jerk. Used to be known as hall monitor syndrome in grade/high school. Better than shouting shut the f--- up and taking a swing at the guy. Now that would be worth a summons.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I never met a park ranger that didn't deserve a dunkin'.
He came to the water park and didn't wanna play, sure stomped off like a little... brat.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
it appears what we have here is a difference of opinion

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Self defense - the ranger dude was within 6 feet. And wasn't wearing a mask and could've infected somebody to death. Should be charged with attempted aggravated assault if you want to throw bogus charges around. If I was the judge it would be, "Everybody stop acting like [bleep], now get the hell out of my courtroom."

Nope, that was a cheap shot on someone who was being polite. In a perfect world Brandon would be worked over with a night stick a little before being thrown in with the general population.

JMHO

In a perfect world a government employee will not be telling you how far apart you have to maintain, that is a personal decisin not governmental

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

JMHO

no in a perfect world we wouldn't need anybody to tell us to social distance......what a crock of schitt…….its a power trip for most...….bob

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I say ruin the ornery lads life - ruin his chance at ever finding a decent job etc. - plus charge him thousands of dollars in fines . And yes take him around back handcuffed and nightstick him at least 100 times for being a smartypants .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

JMHO

This. super douche move by a punk who needs a thorough beating.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
If the lad was a person of color Birdwatchers comment would be about the opposite of what he said .

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ol_mike
If the lad was a person of color Birdwatchers comment would be about the opposite of what he said .

I get this a lot on here. Isn’t true.

Of course you can’t provide an example.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by ol_mike

Of course you can’t provide an example.

Where there's smoke there's fire .

Posted by Bristoe
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

There has to be something that makes people say such things.
Unless you just feel it's a conspiracy.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

291 members (22magnut, 22kHornet, 160user, 1OntarioJim, 06hunter59, 257 roberts, 29 invisible), 1,339 guests, and 971 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,094
Posts18,522,176
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.