Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

They WORK! I used it religously before knee replacement, would totally remove pain after over doing things. It's not a cure, but helps.

I found mine several years ago at the Harrisburg PA outdoor show, they were doing demo's and my knee was KILLING me after walking on the cement floor for several hours. told the lady if it worked, I'd buy it. She hooked it up, it was like night and day after 5 minutes, told her if it lasted a while, I'd be back at the end of the day to buy it. 3 hours later, still no pain, bought it.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Before I had my back surgery I used one and it helped some.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I woke up a few years ago with a drop foot. Long story short, but when I went in for rehab they used a TENS machine on my leg to keep my muscles from atrophy, with hopes that the damaged nerve would come back and I'd still have muscle left in my leg. It worked and I still have the TENS machine and I usually use it on my back and my wife's back, any time when end up in a bind and need muscles to relax.

Laws aren't preventative measures. In other words, more laws won't prevent gun crime from happening.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by cra1948
These things were mentioned in a recent thread and I got curious. It looks like they're intended to serve several purposes rom muscle building to pain relief to massage therapy. Can anyone fill me in on this? Success stories, failures ??? I know, I can google it, but when you google a lot of things you just get swamped with ads and it's hard to separate the wheat from the chaff, If I want the real skinny on anything from home defense to automatic transmissions this is the place.

As a side note, this is not a new concept. My brother used to be into antiques in a big way, always going to auctions, junk stores, whatever. He once brought home a hand-cranked version, wooden-cased, looked like it was from sometime 1889's to 1930's.

Thanks for any and all clarification.

Yes they work but the newer models are more effective for sure. Now as for muscle building I can only think of three bodybuilders who experimented with an electrical stimulator and it was one that could crank out some amps. They were Mike Mentzer, Casey Viator and Boyer Coe, under the guidance of Author Jones, inventor of the Nautilus training equipment. They made some fantastic gains but they were also taking anabolics so....

MAGA! This is the way!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I worked my way up to the max settings on my chiro’s machines.

Cutie pie ask “is that ok for ya”.

Mmmmmmm,phhh, mmmmmmmmm fkkkkkkk yeahhh

Smoke a big doobie and get in there. Fuggin awesome

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I was out for 6 months with a back injury at work.
They used them at physical therapy.

HWave is the unit the bought for me. $400 a month to rent ....something like that.

They said to turn it up to just below pain. You can watch my foot jump on pulse.

You can also just use a steady voltage.

At therapy one time they got a new unit. The dials were reversed to turn it up.

The girl went to turn it down to take it off and turned it up instead.

Sweet Jesus .....all I could mumble was OTHER WAY.....OTHER WAY........it will fry you.

Yes. They work. I could have had surgery to get rid of pain immediately.......I had to use a walker.

Did the PT instead and the HWave. 2 spinals(the fewer the better.....not so good for you) and I am back to 100%....and no surgery.

If I get stupid and overdo it.......HWave time. Or if I over work and hurt. 67 and getting slower.

They work.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

512 members (1badf350, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 270cowboy, 1234, 260Remguy, 52 invisible), 15,335 guests, and 1,308 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,915
Posts18,538,943
Members74,050
Most Online20,796
Yesterday at 04:44 PM

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.