Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
If you really want a good picture if blacks in America today, if you live in a city that has 25% or more blacks, got to the local Walmart, hang out for an hour or so, observe & then get back to me on what you saw.

You'll see a good portion of the reason this country is so fu^cked up.

MM

This^^^. Hell no bro, they dont want to know the truth. It will upset the PC world they have been indoctrinated to see through their magical rose colored glasses.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Seriously, aren't you around adolescents as a profession?

Could be I was pulling Ghost's chain smile

But seriously, why are we taking this at face value as presented?

Skinny probably female with weird trendy haircut, a putative martial arts instructor, gets her phone taken.

She grabs the youth in what we are told is a restraining headlock, he does not seriously resist tho his is still able to remain upright with little effort despite said "headlock".

Phone stripped from his hand he breaks free easily and then commences to "float like a butterfly", he doesn't "sting like a bee" on her a$$ because second female comes out, dressed in a generally masculine fashion, both of them are lucky at this point that the youth chooses not to engage. Supporting female wanders off in the middle of the confrontation to pick up phone, youth easily retreats despite the half-hearted effort of weird haircut blond. Weird haircut blonde points at the would be thief and apparently yells at him or orders him to do something, IME women often confuse talking tough with BEING tough.

An actual male comes out and chases retreating youth off, big supporting Black guy comes out with bat and its all over. Same thing happens in high schools every day, except the first guy on the scene prompting youth to really flee woulda been a teacher and the second guy would be on the football coaching staff, and he woulda left out the baseball bat.

Hardly on a par with the Brazilian liquor store shootouts this guy usually posts.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The 'boo was going to fight until the bull dyke showed up.

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Dindus are tribal predator/scavengers. Like any predator or scavenger, and strongly emulating the behaviors they learned from hyenas and similar, they are innately self-preservative, preferring to break contact at the first hint of retaliatory action by the intended victim or nearby assistance. They will fight in groups, but usually just steal and run if alone. Every time I have ever confronted one, they were quick to back down, appease, or vacate the area. The only real action I have ever seen from them was in groups, where their pack instincts overpower individual self-preservatory inclinations, and they feel that they have a nearly total position of dominance.

Anomalies to this generally come with events like a coworker of mine got into. Stayed the night in a motel in East St. Louis after hitting the strip clubs, And when he and his friend were leaving the next morning, they were held up by a 13 year old dindu. Coworker was shot in the back and killed while his friend attempted to rush and disarm the punk. This, according to the friend, after they gave the kid the 7 bucks they still had, and realized he was going to shoot them anyway. Point is, dindu was young, new to the trade, and had not fully developed his art. As bad as it gets for the person defending themselves. A deadly threat packaged as a child.

An older or more experienced dindu, only after enrichment, probably not needing to make bones with a gang by slotting some poor sap, would have probably assessed the pair and decided the risk wasn’t worth it. The youngster was disarmed and held for police by the surviving friend, who was fresh home from USMC boot camp. A person easily identifiable as a dangerous prey with a ton of piss and vinegar, and little hesitation about retaliatory action, due to recent training and brainwashing activities designed to make him feel immortal and invincible, as well as the youth to believe it. But the kid was too fresh to figure this, and waded in, damn the torpedoes. Bad for my co-worker. You can bet by the time dindu boy graduates the criminal university that his blaze of glory paid the tuition on, he will be a much more astute and crafty predator, and [bleep]-ups like the one that snuffed my co-worker will be far less likely.

The dindu in the video displayed near perfect predator behavior. Made his play, snatched the morsel, and attempted to break contact. Plan went sideways momentarily, and he lost the morsel, but was quick to make tracks as soon as the opportunity was there and he saw that the situation was becoming untenable. He got away with no injury and no free rides downtown, free to hunt somewhere safer. Good day for a hyena.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Your obvious bias is proof of white privilege laugh

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
IC B2

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Crackers is always mean to innocent coloreds!!!

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
If you really want a good picture if blacks in America today, if you live in a city that has 25% or more blacks, got to the local Walmart, hang out for an hour or so, observe & then get back to me on what you saw.

MM

or go to a mall in an area with blacks. or a park or a grocery store or a restaurant or any other damn thing. this is the elephant in the room that no one is allowed to acknowledge. its a national tragedy.

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Originally Posted by rem141r

MM

or go to a mall in an area with blacks. or a park or a grocery store or a restaurant or any other damn thing. this is the elephant in the room that no one is allowed to acknowledge. its a national tragedy.

I’m not going anywhere a bunch of colored people frequent. No telling what they might do. They make me nervous!

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 1OntarioJim, 1lessdog, 160user, 007FJ, 71 invisible), 2,434 guests, and 1,351 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,153
Posts18,484,265
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.