Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Says who? Trump? No doubt. Who would believe that. Even Trump ain't that stupid.

No Leroy he’s not guzzling man juice like you to fight the virus

GB1

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Only really effective when coupled with Clorox chewables and LED suppositories.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Says who? Trump? No doubt. Who would believe that. Even Trump ain't that stupid.

Do you have any experience with it?

I took 500mg of its predecessor chloroquine phosphate every Saturday for three years, no I'll effects, then or now, it did keep me from dying from malaria tho.

Three years was the limit on chloroquine, so I had to come back, was about ready to anyhow.

President Trump won'r be taking 500mg/week and hydroxychloroquine is even less toxic than the original.

I am DELIGHTED he is doing this, because the MSM has willfully branded hydroxychloroquine therapy as quackery in yet another attempt to discredit the President, even tho this deliberate misinformation campaign is likely to have cost lives.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Do you have any experience with it?

I took 500mg of its predecessor chloroquine phosphate every Saturday for three years, no I'll effects, then or now, it did keep me from dying from malaria tho.

Three years was the limit on chloroquine, so I had to come back, was about ready to anyhow.

President Trump won'r be taking 500mg/week and hydroxychloroquine is even less toxic than the original.

I am DELIGHTED he is doing this, because the MSM has willfully branded hydroxychloroquine therapy as quackery in yet another attempt to discredit the President, even tho this deliberate misinformation campaign is likely to have cost lives.

The DemoRat’s don’t care about lost life’s Mike. They can just add those numbers to their CV-19 Death Toll Tally Board.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by OregonCoot

Hydroxychloroquine?

Actually amazingly effective as a prophylaxis when administered along with zinc, and also with an antibiotic to forestall pnuemonia if an active covid infection is present.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by dye7barrel
Exciting. Hope it works for the masses as well.

It does. He alluded to it right off the bat and was attacked by the deep state, lieberals, MSM and dimocommies. They knew about its efficacy before this hit. I expect Xi and his generals were on it also.

And on Fox this PM at 5 Dr Manny Alverez came on Brett Baer show and essentially said it wasnt worth crap. This after it appears no one on it for lupus or RA has come down at covid disease. I'd bet Fauci, Bill Gates, Clinton's and Zero are on it too.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/18/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by OregonCoot

Hydroxychloroquine?

Actually amazingly effective as a prophylaxis when administered along with zinc, and also with an antibiotic to forestall pnuemonia if an active covid infection is present.

Yep.

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
.........Well Beans? Can you by chance PROVE that Trump ISN'T taking hydroxychloroquine?? Hmmmm? Ya knee jerk fool......Ya gotta source DEEP inside the White House there LeeeeeROY?

Don't ya think that opinions should be able to be proven as facts?? Why hell NO you say!

Why?? Because all we damned Trump haters DON'T NEED FACTS. WE just need our knee jerk'n opinions about Trump and that's it!!

Can you, by chance, prove that he IS? No, I thought not. You don't need so f'ing facts. You just make them up, we all know that.
............Oh knock it off ya clown!! The burden of proof is on you TO PROVE it rather than for me to prove it....Why? Because I believe it...SO BONEHEAD, I do not need to disprove or prove anything!!

Never stated that I could prove it DUMMY!. Instead I asked you to disprove it!!......LIBTURD!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Now Dr Marc Seigel is on Tucker saying its good Trump is on it and that it saved his old, covid sick dad.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
LeRoy forgets Trump said he would become POTUS, build the wall, stop NK, build up the economy, get Europe to pay their fair NATO share, stop Chinas rape of the US on trade, Hydroxychloroquine looked good to treat Covid with, Covid would roll over before a vaccine was required, .....

Leroy said Hillary would win.

Leroy is a liar. Leroy is wrong. Why? Because he is stupid. He keeps going with the CNN line.

Leroy went with Cuomo who sent old sick granny's to Nursing Homes to die, knowing they have no medical facilities, quarantine capability, ventilators or Drs and RNs prepared to care for them.

LaRoy supports the crew who wants grannies and others to die.

You know why? Hes a stupid pos dimocommie.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jaguartx
And on Fox this PM at 5 Dr Manny Alverez came on Brett Baer show and essentially said it wasnt worth crap. This after it appears no one on it for lupus or RA has come down at covid disease. I'd bet Fauci, Bill Gates, Clinton's and Zero are on it too.

GOD DAMN that pisses me off mad The whole friggin' World know hydroxychloroquine works when used correctly.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
LeRoy forgets Trump said he would become POTUS, build the wall, stop NK, build up the economy, get Europe to pay their fair NATO share, stop Chinas rape of the US on trade, Hydroxychloroquine looked good to treat Covid with, Covid would roll over before a vaccine was required, .....

Leroy is a liar. Leroy is wrong. Why? Because he is stupid. He keeps going with the CNN line.

Leroy went with Cuomo who sent old sick granny's to Nursing Homes to die, knowing they have no medical facilities, quarantine capability, ventilators or Drs and RNs prepared to care for them.

................YEP!!!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

GOD DAMN that pisses me off mad The whole friggin' World know hydroxychloroquine works when used correctly.
Supposedly 90% effective and yet clowns like Fauci have scared a lot of folks away from it. A few glitches, but otherwise the only ones suffering ill effects are those who were already on it long-term for other illnesses of which you speak, from what I understand anyway.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Smart man cool I presume he is taking zinc too.

And taking vitamin C, and making his body a bit more acidic.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

LeroyBeanbreath constantly shows his stupidity and his GPS location, directly up CNN's ass.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by efw
Wouldn’t surprise me if he said that just to blow up more liberal skulls.

Hahaha yeah probably.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

IIRC Hydroxychloroquine administered without zinc supplements, in combination with which it has proven effective everywhere else. The way I understand it, the hydroxychloroquine enhances zinc uptake by the cells, its the enhanced zinc concentration that screws up viral replication.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Liberals will choose liberal fact finders to prove their point. Don't mean schit to a tree, nor me.

All I know is this: If for some reason I came down with the Coronavirus and some liberal snowflake was trying to prevent me from getting treatment of hydroxychloroquine and/or azithromycin, they better have their Vulcan shield on.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TBREW401
But, but, Fauci and the other "experts" say to not take that--- Hmmm???

Fauci is a bureaucratic govt hack with M.D. after his name. He's about two hairs away from being a Josef Mengele.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

550 members (10gaugemag, 2500HD, 219DW, 222Sako, 1badf350, 21, 48 invisible), 2,166 guests, and 1,183 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,764
Posts18,476,696
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.