Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
358wsm Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 22250rem
+1.......... Even if you're black and female; if you're conservative - you are screwed. She's fabulous and I actually feel sorry for her, the way she has to face that pack of azzwipes who hate her because she doesn't fit their stereotype African American woman. This country needs more people like that. Both black & white.

I believe you can feel empathetic toward her in the midst of her fight..

I do, to the degree I felt empathy for Rhonda Rousey seconds before she unleashed her fury in the ring. grin

Figure the only wound this girl will sustain is bruised knuckles.

"I'd rather have an Army of Asses led by a Lion, than an Army of Lions led by an Ass." (George Washington)

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
She's one beautiful smart woman who sees the Democrats for what they are. If she ever runs for president she's got my vote. For some of you conservatives types that don't watch Fox you'd be surprised at the number of conservative blacks on there. David Webb, Charlie Payne, Larry Elder to name a few. Harris Faulkner is another black lady who is the host of Outnumbered on Fox. Another Black lady who is related to the famed Neville Brother's singing group is Arthel Neville. She's a conservative anchor on Fox.There's so many and another one Is Sherie Murry an immigrant and black woman running as a republican against AOC, Herman Cain who rand for president in 2012, Ben Carson, Stacey Dash, Niger Innis, Alveda King, Niece of Dr Martin Luther King, and many more. And these are just the current ones that are on Fox News. There's many more. One of my favorites is Dr, Professor Walter E Williams, head of the Economics Department of George Mason University. I first heard him when he used to fill in for Rush Limbaugh. Another one I really like is John Dogget. He and his wife Terresa are good conservative Republicans. She ran for Texas Railroad Commissioner back in the 90s but was beaten by the incumbent Democrat, John Sharp. Anyway, there's no end to it and the numbers of black conservatives are growing as blacks awaken to how the Democrats have used blacks for years and kept them down.

What goes up must come down, what goes around comes around, there's no free lunch. Trump's comin' back, get over it!
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by 358wsm

...do you have some further insight into who she is that I might not be aware of.?

Here's an additional interesting fact about her:

[Linked Image from static.vibe.com]

And she's brilliant.

That is all.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 05/18/20.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
358wsm Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Filaman
She's one beautiful smart woman who sees the Democrats for what they are. If she ever runs for president she's got my vote. For some of you conservatives types that don't watch Fox you'd be surprised at the number of conservative blacks on there. David Webb, Charlie Payne, Larry Elder to name a few. Harris Faulkner is another black lady who is the host of Outnumbered on Fox. Another Black lady who is related to the famed Neville Brother's singing group is Arthel Neville. She's a conservative anchor on Fox.There's so many and another one Is Sherie Murry an immigrant and black woman running as a republican against AOC, Herman Cain who rand for president in 2012, Ben Carson, Stacey Dash, Niger Innis, Alveda King, Niece of Dr Martin Luther King, and many more. And these are just the current ones that are on Fox News. There's many more. One of my favorites is Dr, Professor Walter E Williams, head of the Economics Department of George Mason University. I first heard him when he used to fill in for Rush Limbaugh. Another one I really like is John Dogget. He and his wife Terresa are good conservative Republicans. She ran for Texas Railroad Commissioner back in the 90s but was beaten by the incumbent Democrat, John Sharp. Anyway, there's no end to it and the numbers of black conservatives are growing as blacks awaken to how the Democrats have used blacks for years and kept them down.

Thank you Filaman,

Thank you for the names and associated stories.

I share your support of her, and if she were to be an option for POTUS, and maintains her position(s), I too would cast a vote her way.

"I'd rather have an Army of Asses led by a Lion, than an Army of Lions led by an Ass." (George Washington)
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
The party of the KKK ( the democrats) now hate black people?

Im shocked!

IC B2

358wsm Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

...do you have some further insight into who she is that I might not be aware of.?

Here's an additional interesting fact about her:

[Linked Image from static.vibe.com]

And she's brilliant.

That is all.

Thanks T.!
LMAO.!!!

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

What I understand about her is that she has a mind of her own, and seemingly pretty damn bright and ballzie.
She, having come from the typical victim left, seems to have seen the light..

Am I seeing her correctly, or do you have some further insight into who she is that I might not be aware of.?

Opinions.?

That’s about right. Maybe a bit of an opportunist but I like her.

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
She is a sharp lady that isn't afraid to mix it up with the LIB idiots. Look for her to run for office sometime. There has been some talk about her challenging Schumer for his senate seat.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Always a joy to encounter a Conservative, self reliant, non-victim, non-Identify politics Black person. Only wish we had more of 'em.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
She’s awesome. We could really use more like her...

I tend to think that if the media smoke was blown away, we'd see there are many many more...like her, like us.

1 per 100 ? doubtful - big maybe-> 1 in 500 , Candace is a very rare bird IMO .

She should run for Congress .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
Originally Posted by funshooter

My bet is that She does not have a Dik and that s why they Hate her.

The reason they hate her is because democrats believe that her melanin levels should automatically require her to be a leftist idiot and she's not cooperating with them. She's smart as a whip, a great speaker, and she doesn't suffer any democratic BS. It certainly doesn't hurt that she's young and good looking either.

The only thing the democrats hate more than a white conservative is a black conservative because they've invested so much in locking up 100% of the black vote. To have someone like Owens out telling people how stupid it is to sell your soul for government benefits can't be allowed, it threatens to break the brainwashing.

+1 ! ! !

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
What do you know!? I must not be racist after all, I agree with nearly everything she says!

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by reivertom
What do you know!? I must not be racist after all, I agree with nearly everything she says!

Funny how that works isn't it ? smile

Posted by Bristoe
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Smart, articulate, well spoken, black woman. And, the left hates her. She's top notch in my book.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by funshooter
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
The left hates her.

But, but.., but she' BLACK and identified as a FEMALE... how could they hate that.?

I mean, they're all for black presidents and female presidents...why the hate.?

I guess what I'd really like to know is do we support her, and to what extent.?

She isn’t black nor female she’s conservative.

My bet is that She does not have a Dik and that s why they Hate her.

I couldn't detect an Adam's Apple.... and I've looked her over pretty good grin

I have done my share of watching her as well
She is all Girl as far as I can tell , Cute and Very Intelligent on top of that.

Dumbocrat's gotta really Despise her and that makes her all the more attractive to me as well.

358wsm Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by MAC
There has been some talk about her challenging Schumer for his senate seat.

shocked

Imagine that.
The Emperor being toppled by what he views as a peasant.

That in itself would be a hell of a battle, and on the road to a possible/probable revolution within the State should she win.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If you like dark meat chicken, she is kinda cute too!

This was my girlfriend back in 1970, in high school.

[Linked Image]

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by MAC

shocked

Imagine that.

That in itself would be a hell of a battle, and on the road to a possible/probable revolution within the State should she win.

Yep - she'd be getting the Trump treatment 24/7/365

Posted by Bristoe
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Intelligent, good looking, articulate, brave. What's not to hate if you are an average Fascist Democrat? Especially since she is BLACK and thinks for herself.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
358wsm Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by MAC

shocked

Imagine that.

Yep - she'd be getting the Trump treatment 24/7/365

True.

And according to what I have seen of her, it would be met with her somewhat Trump-esque style.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

400 members (1minute, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 1Longbow, 17Fan, 53 invisible), 2,740 guests, and 1,275 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,112
Posts18,483,411
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.