Page 3 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 21 22
J
jimy Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
I drink too much for that ........

Planed parenthood ? who the f~ck kills their kid and calls it planning ?

Last edited by jimy; 05/19/20.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by duck911
Originally Posted by Fireball2
The fact that there have been at least 3 replies suggesting that since it may decrease liberal voters, it's sorta-kinda OK speaks volumes to the quality of some folks here.

Pretty sickening thought process.

ETA: Well, make it 4 now.

No wonder you made *The List.

Because I don't support abortion for the purposes of swinging political votes?

If that puts me on *The List, then sign me up for *The List.

I hold pretty firm to the idea of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. This kind of interferes with that. It's less about religion for me, and more about American values and the right to at least have a crack at it.

ETA: Fireball, I misunderstood your post further up the page and misunderstood your position. Apologies for the tone.

'...to secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves AND OUR POSTERITY...'

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Even if you don't believe in religion. Even if you want to make some argument of convenience. This is literally the cornerstone item in the Democrat Party platform. That right there alone should give you a clue that it's fugked up.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by muffin

'...to secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves AND OUR POSTERITY...'

Thank you, more eloquently said.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Even if you don't believe in religion. Even if you want to make some argument of convenience. This is literally the cornerstone item in the Democrat Party platform. That right there alone should give you a clue that it's fugked up.

Yep.

"Does a liberal support it?" tends to be a pretty good litmus test, just generally speaking.

A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If you are one who wants to open up ,and don't wear a mask, I think you might have a log in your eye.

You can hunt longer with wind at your back
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by downwindtracker2
If you are one who wants to open up ,and don't wear a mask, I think you might have a log in your eye.

You have got to be kidding.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Simple solution. Snuff the murderers. Mostly libs, as they are, so get more bang for the buck snuffing the mass murderer(aka “doctor”) and the murderess. Triple the fun and snuff the father too, if he pushed for the murder. Be preferable to catch them in the planning stages, and save the child, make adopting American kids possible for good people again. Be worth feeding the incubator/prisoner for a few months. Yeah, I get a bit heartless when thinking about what to do with people who think killing defenseless children is ok. Phugg ‘em. They earned it.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by downwindtracker2

What a [bleep] retard you are.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Fire ballz is the dumbest SOB with a password here.

Note even close. You've forgotten about Fubarski and Bear.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by jimy
I will ask once again, how do you close your eyes, how do you drink coffee in the morning, knowing what your day is about, how do you see your mother on Sunday and explain how much you do for mankind?

Some one cleans the blood off of the floor for Gods sake...................

Never forget, good is not the only powerful force

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
The irony of this thread is how many self righteous campfire members feel completely the opposite about this killing:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/14854969/1/trayvon-martin-ii

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jackmountain
The world needs more unwanted children raised by incompetent, worthless phucqs. Like we don't have enough already....
The OP to which you replied was not aimed at some problem associated with the presence of the unwanted, incompetent and worthless - it asked how a person manages to live with his/her decision to make a living by murdering innocent babies. The inquiry was on a moral plane and addresses one of the fundamental matters in human existence.

Although we have our share of troubled and troublesome folks, how would you assume that every baby murdered via abortion has been destined to be unwanted and/or be raised by incompetent and worthless people. That assumption seems to lack basis and it deflects seriously from the principle theme of the OP.. Some folks seem to be able to come up with professed good reasons for killing babies in the womb, but blind prediction of personal outcomes is a new one here.

So, the OP prompts one to wonder still - how does a person bring himself/herself to participate in such wholesale abortion, and how does that person rationalize such acts as being decent human behavior?

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Fire ballz is the dumbest SOB with a password here.

Note even close. You've forgotten about Fubarski and Bear.

Well hell, third place ain't bad.

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Google 'aborted babies' and look at the photos. They're too gruesome to post here.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
The Israelites were a mighty kingdom after separating from Judahs joos and took over many heathen contries.
It is written that they remembered God but celebrated the heathen traditions, those followed the edicts of Satan and the heathens followed the practice of killing and even eating parts of them, that being the most ungodly slap in Gods face.
Israel started going down and Jeroboam asked God what he could do. God said it's too late.

Where Babylon Roman Empire captured Judah, Assyrians captured the Israelites.

Later, the Incas and Mayans fell to the same.

Now the US has also followed that path. First with abortions which progressed to post partum abortions, infanticide and now the top heathens eat children, pizza, and drink adrenochrome.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/19/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by jaguartx
and now the top heathens eat children, pizza, and drink adrenochrome.

Do you really believe this?

Ya got a source for it?

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Now the US has also followed that path. First with abortions which progressed to post partum abortions, infanticide and now the top heathens eat children, pizza, and drink adrenochrome.

I don't mean to be obtuse. I assume you refer to "pizzagate." But I can't tell if you are serious..... or joking here.

A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A

I don't mean to be obtuse. I assume you refer to "pizzagate." But I can't tell if you are serious..... or joking here.

Doc buys his tinfoil by the train load.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
Simple solution. Snuff the murderers. Mostly libs, as they are, so get more bang for the buck snuffing the mass murderer(aka “doctor”) and the murderess. Triple the fun and snuff the father too, if he pushed for the murder. Be preferable to catch them in the planning stages, and save the child, make adopting American kids possible for good people again. Be worth feeding the incubator/prisoner for a few months. Yeah, I get a bit heartless when thinking about what to do with people who think killing defenseless children is ok. Phugg ‘em. They earned it.

There's an analogy I've used here before concerning this subject. It bothers me still.

Your hunting on a perfect early fall day. Just a breeze, plenty of sun. Working thru a semi forested area you stop at the edge of a steep hollow. Across from you is an open glade in the timber. Just the right spot for who-knows-what to show up so you sit and lean against a tree taking it all in. Suddenly you hear muffled voices and shouts across from you getting nearer to the glade. Then the voices become shrill screams and the shouts become low toned deep laughs. Quickly a young girl runs thru the opening and hides behind a tree. Another scream and a second young girl runs into view, a man with a large knife close behind. Before you can think straight he stabs and slashes her then lets her bloody body fall. Now your rifle is to your shoulder and your scope finds its target.

Now it's all up to you. You know what's about to happen and you know you can stop it. But if you kill the murderer, the one who will surely murder again as you wait, are you a murderer too? Will you be punished? But the bigger question; what if you do not kill the murderer? What are you then?

Some say that is where we are as a society today. The man with the knife wears nice white clothes, drives a Porsche. Is he a murderer? We know where he is. What are we?

What say you?

Last edited by shootem; 05/19/20.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Page 3 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (2500HD, 10Glocks, 160user, 1Longbow, 1lessdog, 1minute, 70 invisible), 2,107 guests, and 1,256 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,783
Posts18,495,955
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.