Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 22 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 21 22
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
No...white kids from clean mothers are weeeeeerrrrrryyyyyy expensive.

My folks got a nice discount cause my native blood.

At least my mother hasn't been attacked so far in this thread...

I got nothing against Annie Leibovitz.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Schmidtx2
The world needs more unwanted children raised by incompetent, worthless phucqs. Like we don't have enough already....

Exactly

Exactly WRONG! It's not the babies fault. They don't deserve death. It's the communities fault for allowing worthless parents to keep their babies, particularly when there are lots of people out there who would love to have them.

Ricky, it’s not so easy as we’d like to think that it is.

I flew back and forth to China for 9 years and on every return flight to the USA there were many couples returning with adopted Chinese infants.

Why ya reckon that is ?

Not meant to be a trick question.

The wanton and widespread abortion available in the US and many "developed" countries would be my belief.

They go to China, Russia, Africa etc.. to adopt due to lack of available children to adopt in the U.S.? Seriously?!
Bullshit. It's the new status symbol for the Joel Osteen Prosperity Theology christians. The third world adopted child has taken the place of their Mercedes SUV in the church parking lot.

That's just dumb bullshit. People have been going outside the US to ease the costs and availability of legal adoptions for decades.

A client of mine adopted a child from somewhere in Africa maybe 8ish years ago. He made at least 5 trips back and forth and was black mailed for more money each of the times. By the time it was all said and done he had $25,000.00 or more in the adoption, then 2 years worth of non stop medical bills dealing with all the childs issues.

Yep, real cheap....

And that aint no dumb bullshit.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by kingston

At least my mother hasn't been attacked so far in this thread...

I got nothing against Annie Leibovitz.

Haven't you heard? It's Margaret Sanger. Or Nancy Pelosi according to Outlaw Patriot.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I didn’t read the first 90% of this. I only jumped in to support your 21st century view of conservatism.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Gawd....imagine what they could get for me today at an adoption auction?

#exponential

I am MAGA.
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I didn’t read the first 90% of this. I only jumped in to support your 21st century view of conservatism.

Now I REALLY feel bad about siding with Flave against you in the argument over the seriousness of the Covid threat....

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

#exponential

It's not like beef Jim, they don't sell kids by the pound.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

Now I REALLY feel bad about siding with Flave against you in the argument over the seriousness of the Covid threat....

Don't give in now.

He just needs your personal email .......

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

#exponential

Ya dick head!

Capabilities not weight!

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Schmidtx2
The world needs more unwanted children raised by incompetent, worthless phucqs. Like we don't have enough already....

Exactly

Exactly WRONG! It's not the babies fault. They don't deserve death. It's the communities fault for allowing worthless parents to keep their babies, particularly when there are lots of people out there who would love to have them.

Ricky, it’s not so easy as we’d like to think that it is.

I flew back and forth to China for 9 years and on every return flight to the USA there were many couples returning with adopted Chinese infants.

Why ya reckon that is ?

Not meant to be a trick question.

The wanton and widespread abortion available in the US and many "developed" countries would be my belief.

They go to China, Russia, Africa etc.. to adopt due to lack of available children to adopt in the U.S.? Seriously?!
Bullshit. It's the new status symbol for the Joel Osteen Prosperity Theology christians. The third world adopted child has taken the place of their Mercedes SUV in the church parking lot.

That's just dumb bullshit. People have been going outside the US to ease the costs and availability of legal adoptions for decades.

A client of mine adopted a child from somewhere in Africa maybe 8ish years ago. He made at least 5 trips back and forth and was black mailed for more money each of the times. By the time it was all said and done he had $25,000.00 or more in the adoption, then 2 years worth of non stop medical bills dealing with all the childs issues.

Yep, real cheap....

And that aint no dumb bullshit.

Know a family with 2 biological kids that had a need to help children from another country...China was their destination. They bought, yes, bought two young sisters. Payout was in the neighborhood of $55k for getting the sisters State side.

US doctors discovered one kid had a bone growth disorder that would require ongoing surgeries as the child developed, the other kid has mental disorders and enjoys playing and throwing her shît around her bedroom.

They are having zero fun raising these two Chinese kids, while their biological kids are feeling left out and needing attention.

Not winning....😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Don't give in now.

He just needs your personal email .......

I sent a pic to my buddy the other day, and he said he spent five minutes looking for the corona dude til he realized it was an unrelated meme.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Know a family with 2 biological kids that had a need to help children from another country...China was their destination. They bought, yes, bought two young sisters. Payout was in the neighborhood of $55k for getting the sisters State side.

US doctors discovered one kid had a bone growth disorder that would require ongoing surgeries as the child developed, the other kid has mental disorders and enjoys playing and throwing her shît around her bedroom.

They are having zero fun raising these two Chinese kids, while their biological kids are feeling left out and needing attention.

Not winning....😎

Think that's a fairly common theme.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Its a sad day when you cant trust a baby merchant.

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Dude,

and here I thought Native types hadn't much of a sense of humor. Least ways the Apaches I lived around did. Or it was a really dry one.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Dude,

and here I thought Native types hadn't much of a sense of humor. Least ways the Apaches I lived around did. Or it was a really dry one.

Thats a nearly true story.

The nuns actually called and asked if my folks were comfortable with some native blood.

Full disclosure I guess.

I am MAGA.
J
jimy Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by T_O_M
Originally Posted by jimy
You go to school, you spend years studying, you finally pass the boards and then your job is killing babies , how or why would anyone do it ? Who and why does anyone sleep at night and drink coffee in the morning murdering babies ? Your girlfriend or wife knows what you do, you party with friends WTF !

How do these people sleep ?

Probably like anyone else, put their head on their pillow and close their eyes.

A friend of mine served in Vietnam. He said the first guy he killed was the hardest thing he ever did. The second was 10x harder. And after the third, he finished his sandwich. An older friend said roughly the same thing about WW II. I noticed the same thing with shootin' deer when I was about 12. The first one was hard. The next was way harder. The third was nothing. The point is humans can become numb to any action of any sort very very quickly. We don't have to rationalize, we just shrug and do what we perceive as the thing we gotta do, then we go do whatever is next.

Consider the possibility you do things they find just as appalling yet you don't even give them a second thought. Maybe it is killing a deer or a hog. Maybe it is using spray. It doesn't have to make sense to you for it to bother them and the same is true the other way around.

Tom

If you are trying to say that with repetition , systematically killing babies becomes as easy as any day to day action, I'm going to say you are not seeing the whole picture. Everyone that has ever had a job, has friends and family that they socialize with, college classmates, and even neighbors that talk to, barbecue with, have Friday afternoon beers with.

One or more of these associates, will in time become pregnant or already have children, the same children that your livelihood removes from this world, not a comforting situation to be in ,if you are saying, that the typical young woman does not look at an infant and glow , as only a woman ,can look at a grand baby and boast with pride.
I don't believe a person with a soul , just lay their head on a pillow, and soundly sleeps after spending their busy work day killing babies.

I would just as soon spend the evening fine dinning with lepers, than spend a hour baby sitting a kid , anyone's kid !

But killing them is the most heartless thing a human could ever do !

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

#exponential

Yeah, in certain circles, if they knew your were going to turn out a somewhat environmentally woke farmer/rancher and a great dad, videographer, and rabbit wrangler...............they could have advertized you in Mother Earth news or something.

Made a mint at least.

Myself, I'm glad things went the way they did. I have someone else here who knows the way of the nun.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
One of the local gals at the bar was complaining about the natives getting free stuff. She said (I wish I had a little Indian in me). Joe was one of our local natives at the time told her to go to his car with him and he could take care of that. It was a good laugh. I know this has nothing to do with the thread but Jim reminded me of this. Ed k

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

#exponential

Ya dick head!

Capabilities not weight!

Jim it’s the luck of the draw for everyone.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I’m not. He needs all the help he can get. Grins.

Page 13 of 22 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

562 members (10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 1234, 12344mag, 59 invisible), 2,284 guests, and 1,313 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,393
Posts18,488,781
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.