Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 14 of 22 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 21 22
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
If you believe murder is wrong then don't commit one. But don't interfere with the right of others who disagree. It's a personal choice, none of society's business.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Is any of the Anti guys going to state for the record that they'd force their 13 year old daughter who got pregnant through a rape, carry, birth and raise the child? Anyone? Jimy? Ballz? Outaw Patriot?

Last edited by jackmountain; 05/20/20.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Is any of the Anti guys going to state for the record that they'd force their 13 year old daughter who got pregnant through a rape, carry, birth and raise the child? Anyone? Jimy? Ballz? Outaw Patriot?

Doesn’t look like it. Not sure why you’re stuck on this.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Gawd....imagine what they could get for me today at an adoption auction?

#exponential

I tell the short kids in my class all the time that their parents fed em for years and this is all they got 🙂

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

To prove a point, of course. I think the silence has proved my point. It's completely 100% immoral, repugnant and evil until it's not convenient any longer. Then its ok.

IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by ERK
(I wish I had a little Indian in me).

Do ya, now! grin

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

To prove a point, of course. I think the silence has proved my point. It's completely 100% immoral, repugnant and evil until it's not convenient any longer. Then its ok.

The silence prob’ly proves they have better things to do. A 13 old is not culpable in the pregnancy and could be placed in danger carrying the baby to term.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

The silence prob’ly proves they have better things to do. A 13 old is not culpable in the pregnancy and could be placed in danger carrying the baby to term.

Better things to do my ass..... So it's ok to murder the unborn baby in that case? Or is it now simply a "medical procedure"?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I morally and philosophically disagree with abortion, however...
I know the demographic of WHO is getting the abortions and I'm glad that they were preformed....if not what do you think the racial and economic makeup of this country would be today?

America would be a full welfare state, 20 percent (maybe) white. The Constitution would have ceased to exist in 1970
Think ...Capetown meets Mexico City meets Cuba.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A life fully lived will be wrought with conflicting allegiances and competing obligations.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Spare us Idi.

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Better things to do my ass..... So it's ok to murder the unborn baby in that case? Or is it now simply a "medical procedure"?

It is a medical procedure performed of necessity that terminates the life of an unborn child.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Spare us Idi.

Your about to draw Bristoe's ire

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
What about clubbing some homeless kid to get his kidney that you need?

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

It is a medical procedure performed of necessity that terminates the life of an unborn child.

So there's a distinction between abortion for convenience and abortion to save the hosts life or dignity?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Like that doesn't already happen.
Doubt you could come up with one single horrific scenario that some poor [bleep] doesnt consider just a normal part of his/her life.

Unfortunately they don't make bumper stickers railing against it that you can plaster over the back of your car to reaffirm your moral superiority over the rest of the world.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

Like that doesn't already happen.
Doubt you could come up with one single horrific scenario that some poor [bleep] doesnt consider just a normal part of his/her life.

It dont matter to me much.

I dont see what can be done when folks dont want babies aborted.....but at the same time dont want to pay to help raise these kids.

Like these dipschits who love to post about black people........but wouldn't lift a finger to change things.

Lot of gum flapping if you ask me.

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

So there's a distinction between abortion for convenience and abortion to save the hosts life or dignity?

....life or welfare. Had a kid live with us for a year and a half after graduation, his mom was ELEVEN when she gave birth, he turned out physically OK, his mom survived, but ya I woulda supported terminating that pregnancy.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Unfortunately they don't make bumper stickers railing against it that you can plaster over the back of your car to reaffirm your moral superiority over the rest of the world.

Or, fortunately!

https://www.stickergiant.com/

Some suggestions?

"Don't club a kidney kid!"
"KIDneys, not ADULTnes" (might need some work)
"Want to join the kid's kidney club? Urine!"
"Steal a kidney, spend your life in the renal colony"
"Need a kidney due to stones? That too, shall pass"

Last edited by duck911; 05/20/20.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

....life or welfare. Had a kid live with us for a year and a half after graduation, his mom was ELEVEN when she gave birth, he turned out physically OK, his mom survived, but ya I woulda supported terminating that pregnancy.

And it would be logical to do so. I agree, it's not a one size fits all issue Birdy, like a lot of people pretend it is. It's simple to make declarations from ivory towers but the optics can be entirely different if/when it lands at your doorstep.

Page 14 of 22 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

111 members (21, 35, 7887mm08, afisher, 257_X_50, 8 invisible), 916 guests, and 845 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,978
Posts18,519,919
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.