Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Thank god they had a helicopter and all that technology so they could do their wilderness hunt.

GB1

C
cdb Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
It looks like Wells Fargo accomplished their goal. Even though Gunwerks published a repudiation to Wells Fargo’s claims that seem to be legit, there are people even on this website that have doubts now about Gunwerks financial viability. Mission accomplished.

Don't roll those bloodshot eyes at me.
J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by cdb
It looks like Wells Fargo accomplished their goal. Even though Gunwerks published a repudiation to Wells Fargo’s claims that seem to be legit, there are people even on this website that have doubts now about Gunwerks financial viability. Mission accomplished.

Did you miss the part where GW owed WF money, and paid them? At least GW's CEO said he "stroked them a big check", which means he owed them money doesn't it?

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
C
cdb Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I did not miss it. That in and of itself means nothing.

Don't roll those bloodshot eyes at me.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by cdb

Did you miss the part where GW owed WF money, and paid them? At least GW's CEO said he "stroked them a big check", which means he owed them money doesn't it?

AFTER the bank unilaterally changed their long-established relationship and threw out the definitions in their inventory.

It does not mean they owed them money. Borrowed money is not owed until the contract says it is. Because WF changed an established implied contract they had to force it by going to court. GW could waste lots of money to fight it, or find a new bank. WF has a long history of being dirtbags.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
IC B2

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
This looks pretty simple. And I’m familiar with the industry.

Client deals with local branch
Local branch knows clients and their business
Operating line is established with x rules
Inventory determines operating limit (very common)
Account moves to the city
Manager margins the account differently as he pigeon holes business with other manufacturing businesses
Client says no, no. This is not what we have been doing.
Bank says you must
Client says pound sand
Bank calls the debt.

Generally a client that is desperate for the borrowed funds does not tell the bank to get bent.

However, what I do not understand, is why a bank that has a client with that kind of liquid cash would quibble over inventory. But I’d guess that that money was invested elsewhere.

Last edited by pathfinder76; 05/26/20.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

550 members (1minute, 160user, 21, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 1Longbow, 57 invisible), 2,671 guests, and 1,275 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,855
Posts18,478,502
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.