Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Rickety,

You Texans in fairness,DO suck a mean ass...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

The only Ratherbee actions worth a fhuqk,are the ones they source and wear (2) lugs,unless you count aged Sako "safety" lugs and make it (3). Hint.

I found it rather Texan,that despite the particulars cited,your Retardation forces you to query things plainly cited. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

Have never seen/heard of the fire control system you are mumbling about. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

What'sa' 105?!? Hint.

Bless your heart for Trying sooooooooo hard.

Hint.

LAUGHING!....................

Awe Fuqk stick...He's a yankee...WINNING!

Coyotes shot no waiting.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[bleep],

If only in fairness and as one of your "life's" constants,you'll ALWAYS do best by starting with fhuqking yourself,because that approach will reliably grant you the most pussy...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Might I suggest,as you busy yourself with licking windows and craning your pencil neck and crossed-eyes trying to look in,that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Hint. LAUGHING!

VERY good call,to refrain all things The Rifle...though it's the only "move" you "have". Hint.

Bless your heart for trying though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
[bleep],

If only in fairness and as one of your "life's" constants,you'll ALWAYS do best by starting with fhuqking yourself,because that approach will reliably grant you the most pussy...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Might I suggest,as you busy yourself with licking windows and craning your pencil neck and crossed-eyes trying to look in,that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Hint. LAUGHING!

VERY good call,to refrain all things The Rifle...though it's the only "move" you "have". Hint.

Bless your heart for trying though.

Hint.

I missed you too darling...LOL

Coyotes shot no waiting.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[bleep],

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

GREAT time for you to correlate same,by giving a numerical designation,as to just how many times a day you think about me. Not on one of your "good" days,if only to keep the digits in check,just on the average? Hint. LAUGHING!

Only have (1) of the cited barrels to toss aboard a receiver today and I'm a wee bit "nervous",as I'm unfamiliar with the chambering,brass and the like. Though in fairness,I've not yet checked Today's Mail. Hint.

LAUGHING!

Now you can say you've "seen" 'em,despite being fhuqking CLUELESS in the regard(s). Hint.

Bless your heart for Trying though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Stick is what I call a drive by poster...He gets on here, raises 50 kinds of hell, insults everyone and anyone then woop! gone...

Coyotes shot no waiting.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[bleep],

I enjoy your Ocean of Estrogen and the whitecaps of Emotion,elicited by the torrent...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Rest ASSURED,that nobody could insult you Fhuqktards any better than you do yourself and that by simply doing your BEST. Hint. LAUGHING!

You are welcome to read about and gawk the Splendid Pixels of all the things you Dream about,as you set mired in the depths of your own Stupidity and firmly fastened to the couch. The LAST thing I'd wanna do,is to swipe away ANY of your Imagination or Pretend,if only because it's all you've "got" and that would be mean. Hint.

Imitation remains THE most Sincere form of Flattery and it isn't like you could do anything yourself. Hint.

Bless your heart for Crying though.

Hint.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
[bleep],

I enjoy your Ocean of Estrogen and the whitecaps of Emotion,elicited by the torrent...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Rest ASSURED,that nobody could insult you Fhuqktards any better than you do yourself and that by simply doing your BEST. Hint. LAUGHING!

You are welcome to read about and gawk the Splendid Pixels of all the things you Dream about,as you set mired in the depths of your own Stupidity and firmly fastened to the couch. The LAST thing I'd wanna do,is to swipe away ANY of your Imagination or Pretend,if only because it's all you've "got" and that would be mean. Hint.

Imitation remains THE most Sincere form of Flattery and it isn't like you could do anything yourself. Hint.

Hint.

Fhuqktards? LOL... Your killing me stick...

Coyotes shot no waiting.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
[bleep],

Hint.

In fairness,"your" is a purty big word...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'm rather at ease,in supplying slack on the rope. Hint. LAUGHING!

You're doing GREAT. Hint.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
[bleep],

Hint.

In fairness,"your" is a purty big word...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Hint.

Hint kcunt congrats god bless ya god damn ya bla bla bla...bla bla bla stop belly aching bitch... To bad your mother didn't swallow...WINNING!

Coyotes shot no waiting.
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
[bleep],

Hint.

Hint.

Hint kcunt congrats god bless ya god damn ya bla bla bla...bla bla bla stop belly aching bitch... To bad your mother didn't swallow...WINNING!

By the way dickweed I ain't no fuggin Yankee.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rickt300
[bleep],

Hint.

Hint.

Fuqk you too! Maybe you is, maybe you ain't. That was directed at twiggy. Get you eyes checked ppprick...

Coyotes shot no waiting.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Nothing better than a high-heeled Hissy Fit as two Fhuqktards try to out DUMB Fhuqk one another,each licking the adjacent side of the same window pane...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You CLUELESS Droolers are a HOOT! Hint. LAUGHING!

Well da' new spout do nicely,as it'll Smooch 140 TBBC's in it's 12" spout and .375" freebore,with Peterson brass and Varget RULES. The LW's shine as bright as the Reupold and French Bluein' is tough to beat. Hint.

LAUGHING!!!

Bless your hearts,for doing your BEST.

Hint.

LAUGHING!....................

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by adam32
Cooper uses Wilson, so they can't be too bad.

Nothing wrong with Criterion either.

A lot of "cheap" barrel choices these days that usually shoot just as well as their high dollar cousins.

IIRC BULLBERRY uses Wilson Bbls....

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by muffin
Originally Posted by adam32
Cooper uses Wilson, so they can't be too bad.

Nothing wrong with Criterion either.

A lot of "cheap" barrel choices these days that usually shoot just as well as their high dollar cousins.

IIRC BULLBERRY uses Wilson Bbls....

Wilson, reportedly, tightened up their quality control since the ‘80’s and their barrel vendor contract with Ruger.

DF

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by rickt300
[bleep],

Hint.

Hint.

Fuqk you too! Maybe you is, maybe you ain't. That was directed at twiggy. Get you eyes checked ppprick...

Well dickweed maybe you should learn how to write a sentence.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

375 members (163bc, 10Glocks, 160user, 1lesfox, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 35 invisible), 2,013 guests, and 948 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,658
Posts18,512,809
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.