Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by slumlord
Creamy peanut butter is for fàggots

The fággots without peanut allergies

Bite your frigging tongue. Peter Pan creamy is the best. My wife buys jumbo jars of it just for me to eat with a spoon.

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by natman
A lot of peanut butter is adulterated with palm oil. The best peanut butter contains peanuts and salt. Period. Now pure peanut butter does separate, so you have to stir the jar when first open. My favorite is Adams Crunchy.

And sugar or corn syrup in a lot of them too.

Get the stuff with peanuts and salt.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
she views me as a harmless old guy, and properly so.

I'm gonna get to find out just how long during that two hours or so in the woods in the dark I'm gonna have an erection smile

Maybe I can inconspicuously "touch myself" in the dark and say I was just out of breath

Nothing off with that little chain Teach.

Last edited by hillestadj; 05/27/20.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
sick Whatever I'd save on food I'd ;lose on toilet paper (If I could find some).

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
And then, again, Birdie. Perhaps she has very real Daddy issues, and has been trying for weeks to figure out a way to get you alone in the dark.

You will know, when you wrap your arms around her out there about a mile into the woods and she notices how happy you are to be there.

Either, she will run away screaming and call you a pervert for ever more. Or you will get lucky as hell. What have you got to lose? Reputation? EH! everyone knows old men are all perverts anyway, no harm in a little confirmation.

Whatever happens, we expect a full report.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm down 10 net in last two months.

6 40oz jars in the basement that we rotate thru so we always have stock.

Chunky only.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by hillestadj
she views me as a harmless old guy, and properly so.

I'm gonna get to find out just how long during that two hours or so in the woods in the dark I'm gonna have an erection smile

Maybe I can inconspicuously "touch myself" in the dark and say I was just out of breath

Nothing off with that little chain Teach.

I would take just the first two of those quotes seriously Yo smile

I never was her teacher and she's been street-legal for going on a decade now.

Anyways, I can jerk off afterwards if I want, like right afterwards, right there in the parking lot, guys do that in parks around here after dark all the time grin

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
”A good thing to know when times get hard.”

Will Geer ca. 1846 (or 1972, depending)

A lot of calories from sugar.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jif double-pack of Extra Crunchy at Sam's is the way we rock. Cheapest I've seen.

Last edited by EthanEdwards; 05/27/20.
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
And then, again, Birdie. Perhaps she has very real Daddy issues, and has been trying for weeks to figure out a way to get you alone in the dark.

Meh.... I would actually prefer her continued admiration, my schlong has visited a woman's Virginia often enough. smile

The proximity of a young woman sure is intoxicating tho. They have that womanhood power, the ability to become mothers and to create a family, which so many young women today are just squandering.

Whatever happens, we expect a full report.

Are you kidding, this is the 'Fire, people would just call me a liar and a BS artist anyway.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hubert
I gained 3 pounds this month eating PB..

I've been trying to cut down on food in general since the lockdown, but a jar of Skippy and a supply of plastic spoons can undo the work of hours of willpower in just a couple of minutes smile

Meanwhile, I got a reason for thinking this way.

An attractively fit and hot 27 year old woman in this town, a friend of my son's, thinks I rock because I did some bike trips, I rescued a drowning bird in her presence, I took in Cleburne and Blondie, I'm a grampa to a cool little kid, and I walk my dogs in the woods at night.

She actually asked me if I would take her and her dog along with with me in the woods after dark. I thought about that for like two microseconds and said I could probably fit that in to my busy schedule grin

I get the fact that I myself was never physically attracted to senior citizens when I was in my twenties, I believe she views me as a harmless old guy, and properly so. I further believe this impression will be enhanced dramatically when I'm wheezing up and down those rocky hills in the dark trying to keep up.

OTOH I'm gonna get to find out just how long during that two hours or so in the woods in the dark I'm gonna have an erection smile

Sooo... I need to lose twenty pounds.... right now.

Recipe for romance. Bang dat azz !!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You eat the stuff? Thought you used it to tease dogs.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 284LUVR
Recipe for romance. Bang dat azz !!!!

In the most unlikely event it should come to that, I think I remember how. Its prob'ly like riding a bicycle smile

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Hope like hell she ain't lookin for a Sugar Daddy.........

FJB & FJT
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Raeford
Hope like hell she ain't lookin for a Sugar Daddy.........

grin

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
I can’t go the crunchy stuff. I like parched p-nuts, can’t dig pieces in my butter.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I wondered why my dog is getting so fat.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hubert
I gained 3 pounds this month eating PB..

I've been trying to cut down on food in general since the lockdown, but a jar of Skippy and a supply of plastic spoons can undo the work of hours of willpower in just a couple of minutes smile

Meanwhile, I got a reason for thinking this way.

An attractively fit and hot 27 year old woman in this town, a friend of my son's, thinks I rock because I did some bike trips, I rescued a drowning bird in her presence, I took in Cleburne and Blondie, I'm a grampa to a cool little kid, and I walk my dogs in the woods at night.

She actually asked me if I would take her and her dog along with with me in the woods after dark. I thought about that for like two microseconds and said I could probably fit that in to my busy schedule grin

I get the fact that I myself was never physically attracted to senior citizens when I was in my twenties, I believe she views me as a harmless old guy, and properly so. I further believe this impression will be enhanced dramatically when I'm wheezing up and down those rocky hills in the dark trying to keep up.

OTOH I'm gonna get to find out just how long during that two hours or so in the woods in the dark I'm gonna have an erection smile

Sooo... I need to lose twenty pounds.... right now.

Don't forget to post pix .

[Linked Image]
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Never cared for it.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
We won't buy any pb with sugar in it. Why should it need sugar anyway? The only brand of unsugared pb we can find here is Adams. Either that or we go to a bulk foods section and grind our own.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

649 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 1eyedmule, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 72 invisible), 3,030 guests, and 1,376 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,231
Posts18,485,667
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.