Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
if you've ever had to deal with Minneapolis Cops or the Hennepin County Sheriff's Office, you'd know the answer to that question....DFL controlled.. Minneapolis and Hennepin County.. its a Liberal's "Police State, wet dream..."

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
In Police work it is not uncommon that you get a complaint made against you. and I. A. investigation for doing everything in the correct way. A good arrest, no policy violations, and an unhappy suspect that was charged. Body/ vehicle camera often prove no wrong doing. Very common. Unhappy customer.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Calvin
Cracking up. Watched some news footage on YouTube as I don’t have cable. Some white gal was running through target looting and she had 2 lamps. You go looting and you grab 2 lamps at target? If you are gonna do it, so it right and at least get a tv out of the deal.

People are crazy.

She was a woman. Duh

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
The police officer's name is Derek Chauvin. The police department released the information but did not elaborate. I am sure if you look hard enough, you can find out more.

As for rural TN, they did not make it near impossible for you to get sudafed because of black people. And yes, there are lots of areas out in the country where only white people live where I would not want to live anywhere near. There is allot of white on white crime in those areas.

Originally Posted by ribka
Can you post copies of the actual complaints against the officer? And the IA reports investigating him

Like to read them. You really sound like you know what you're talking about living in rural TN.

Originally Posted by JimFromTN
I don't think any of the cops believed him when he said he could not breath. I am sure they hear that all the time when they are trying to subdue someone. There was no excuse for kneeling on the guys neck after he was on the ground and handcuffed. The police officer kneeling on his neck apparently has a history. He has 18 complaints against him including a couple of shootings. He should have been let go allot sooner and now as a result, Floyd is dead and the city is liable.

I find it humorous that people talk about how dangerous it is to live in the ghetto like it is some justification for the police to use deadly force whenever dealing with the public. Its almost as dangerous as living near a white trash trailer park full of meth heads out in the sticks.

Last edited by JimFromTN; 05/29/20.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I know the officer's name. But what were the results of investigating the complaints against him? Was he found guilty in any of the complaints? Your post insinuated that if someone had a complaint filed against him, which is very common in policing, they are guilty. Sounds like you're just making stuff up now.

The police officer's name is Derek Chauvin. The police department released the information but did not elaborate. I am sure if you look hard enough, you can find out more.

As for rural TN, they did not make it near impossible for you to get sudafed because of black people.

Can you post copies of the actual complaints against the officer? And the IA reports investigating him

Like to read them. You really sound like you know what you're talking about living in rural TN.

I don't think any of the cops believed him when he said he could not breath. I am sure they hear that all the time when they are trying to subdue someone. There was no excuse for kneeling on the guys neck after he was on the ground and handcuffed. The police officer kneeling on his neck apparently has a history. He has 18 complaints against him including a couple of shootings. He should have been let go allot sooner and now as a result, Floyd is dead and the city is liable.

I find it humorous that people talk about how dangerous it is to live in the ghetto like it is some justification for the police to use deadly force whenever dealing with the public. Its almost as dangerous as living near a white trash trailer park full of meth heads out in the sticks.

Last edited by ribka; 05/29/20.
IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I just saw another video from a different angle and two of the others were also kneeling on him. The Hmong officer is standing idly by.

PA Bear Hunter, NRA Benefactor Member
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
I don’t believe the officers killed the perp. I see three officers doing a reasonably professional job of restraining a violent perp until he can be transported to the hospital for evaluation. They pin the perp that way so perp can’t hurt themselves or the officers. The “I can’t breathe” means he can breathe fine. They had already called the ambulance to come get him and were obviously unaware he had died before the ambulance arrived. Probably called because he was suspected mentally ill and was violently resisting arrest. The officers only mistake was not paying close attention. In their defense they had no reason to suspect a guy who was just violently resisting was going to die in the ten minutes it took for the ambulance to arrive.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
I don’t believe the officers killed the perp. I see three officers doing a reasonably professional job of restraining a violent perp until he can be transported to the hospital for evaluation. They pin the perp that way so perp can’t hurt themselves or the officers. The “I can’t breathe” means he can breathe fine. They had already called the ambulance to come get him and were obviously unaware he had died before the ambulance arrived. Probably called because he was suspected mentally ill and was violently resisting arrest. The officers only mistake was not paying close attention. In their defense they had no reason to suspect a guy who was just violently resisting was going to die in the ten minutes it took for the ambulance to arrive.

Agree. He could have eaten some “evidence”

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Agree. He could have eaten some “evidence”

I’d bet some good money on that.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
All you got to do is google. Nothing made up. Easy to verify. I don't want to post any sources that you don't trust. You know, fake news and all. Of course, in most if not all cases if there isn't video evidence released to the public, the officers are rarely ever charged, The cops word is always taken over the the private citizen. They always get the benefit of the doubt which they should but unfortunately that trust gets abused by bad cops. The cop that killed Philando Castile walked away. How? He doesn't want Castile to touch the gun but still wants his drivers license and then he shoots him for reaching for his wallet. I don't think the cop was evil. He just should never have been a cop.

I know the officer's name. But what were the results of investigating the complaints against him? Was he found guilty in any of the complaints? Your post insinuated that if someone had a complaint filed against him, which is very common in policing, they are guilty. Sounds like you're just making stuff up now.

As for rural TN, they did not make it near impossible for you to get sudafed because of black people.

Last edited by JimFromTN; 05/29/20.
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I googled the IA reports regarding complaints and misconduct against the officer Chauvin and can't find them.

Since you obviously know what you're talking about because you saw something on the internet. LOL Now you cant find them

please post the actual IA results of the misconduct by officer Chauvin and stop trying to change the subject. If you insist on posting lies just provide proof that Im wrong. Pretty simple concept you know.

So they never release any video evidence in police shootings now? Please provide proof of that one too

lmao

All you got to do is google. Nothing made up. Easy to verify. I don't want to post any sources that you don't trust. You know, fake news and all. Of course, in most if not all cases if there isn't video evidence released to the public, the officers are rarely ever charged, The cops word is always taken over the the private citizen. They always get the benefit of the doubt which they should but unfortunately that trust gets abused by bad cops. The cop that killed Philando Castile walked away. How? He doesn't want Castile to touch the gun but still wants his drivers license and then he shoots him for reaching for his wallet.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by deflave

Have you ever noticed how many of them slam their knee into the neck area of a subject they're handcuffing?

Ever notice how many of them sit on subjects until their ride shows up?

No, but I have noticed that most of them are black or greasy.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Not many law enforcement officers agree with you

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
They didn't release the actual reports. The Minneapolis police dept released a statement.

I googled the IA reports regarding complaints and misconduct against the officer Chauvin and can't find them.

Since you obviously know what you're talking about because you saw something on the internet. LOL Now you cant find them

please post the actual IA results of the misconduct by officer Chauvin and stop trying to change the subject. If you insist on posting lies just provide proof that Im wrong. Pretty simple concept you know.

So they never release any video evidence in police shootings now? Please provide proof of that one too

lmao

All you got to do is google. Nothing made up. Easy to verify. I don't want to post any sources that you don't trust. You know, fake news and all. Of course, in most if not all cases if there isn't video evidence released to the public, the officers are rarely ever charged, The cops word is always taken over the the private citizen. They always get the benefit of the doubt which they should but unfortunately that trust gets abused by bad cops. The cop that killed Philando Castile walked away. How? He doesn't want Castile to touch the gun but still wants his drivers license and then he shoots him for reaching for his wallet.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
What was the statement? That he was guilty on every complaint filed against him?

Can you explain the process, since you're an internet expert now, how police e departments handle complaints against officers? Or just provide the MPD procedures. Thanks

Can you provide a link the Police departments don't release videos of officer involved shootings too while you're at it or are you going to keep spreading lies?

They didn't release the actual reports. The Minneapolis police dept released a statement.

lmao

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Not many law enforcement officers agree with you

How the fugk would you know?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Checking out the video, looks like the dude was holding his face right down by the exhaust pipe.

If the vehicle was running perhaps that's why he couldn't breathe and what really killed him, breathing car exhaust for 7-8 minutes.?

Grammar is important.
Capitol letters are the difference between "helping your Uncle Jack off a horse" & "helping your uncle jack off a horse".
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by heavywalker
Read the Stanley Milgram experiment, all you need to know about human psychology in these matters is right there.

"Okay, I'll do it. But I will not be held responsible."

Has happened all over the world since the dawn of civilization. The vast majority of people are just sheep at heart. They can justify anything as "just following orders". From dumping industrial waste illegally, to burning the Branch Davidians, to a no knock entry in the middle of the night on a rancher's home because he dared kill a wolf that was eating his cow, right up to feeding the furnaces at Belzec and Treblinka.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by heavywalker
Read the Stanley Milgram experiment, all you need to know about human psychology in these matters is right there.

"Okay, I'll do it. But I will not be held responsible."

Has happened all over the world since the dawn of civilization. The vast majority of people are just sheep at heart. They can justify anything as "just following orders". From dumping industrial waste illegally, to burning the Branch Davidians, to a no knock entry in the middle of the night on a rancher's home because he dared kill a wolf that was eating his cow, right up to feeding the furnaces at Belzec and Treblinka.

Yep no different here.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
.. The police officer kneeling on his neck apparently has a history. He has 18 complaints against him including a couple of shootings...

You can speculate about a black man's history,
but don't dare do it to a cop cause it gets some
Gov. jackboot lackeys riled up on the campfire.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

516 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 01Foreman400, 1234, 10gaugeman, 17Fan, 63 invisible), 2,390 guests, and 1,254 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,323
Posts18,487,437
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.