Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
https://www.deseret.com/opinion/202...apolis-police-central-park-bird-watching

As a middle-aged black man raised on the south side of Chicago, I didn’t grow up to fear law enforcement, but in today’s climate that has changed dramatically. I dread any potential interaction with police, for fear that I might become the next tragic victim of an innocuous situation gone deadly wrong. It is a fear shared by my wife, Bridget Shears — who is also African American and a south side Chicago native.

“I’m always afraid. That doesn’t go away. I mean, as a mother, as a sister, as a wife, I never get to put my guard down about being afraid,” she said. “Afraid of you all leaving the house and encountering the police. And so you start thinking about how at least we identify the police as an enemy, but there are (white) people out there that we don’t know, who are also our enemy.”

Yes, being black in America can feel like the sword of Damocles is constantly hanging overhead and going to drop. Recent incidents involving African American men and Caucasian antagonists have become stark reminders of that very reality.

I got news for ya, darlins. You're in a lot more danger from your black brothers and baby daddies than you are from any cop or whitey.

This is pure bulshit.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
When I was in Chicago, at Wrigley Field, I felt safe, from any blacks, and there were a lot outside of the park, were safer from me than I felt from them.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Life has told me there are two types of people we call blacks...

you have Black Americans and you have AFRO Americans...

its the ones who call themselves AFRO Americans, that are the ones out there looting, burning businesses down, assaulting people.. Black Americans are the ones that love their communities, and are out there with guns to defend their local businesses
from being destroyed....defending people from assaults.. are doing what they can to stop the looting...

The liberal whites are the ones we can thank for causing all of this rioting...they are reaping what they have sown..

Since the 60s, they have convinced many black Americans that they are victims of the white man...
Enough that black "AFRO Americans" think they are a protected class, with special privileges, strictly because of their skin color..
and when it doesn't happen, they look to blame someone for them not being treated as they were lead to believe they deserved by the liberal white leftists... they start acting out, like you'd expect a displeased 2 year old...

Afro Americans, have no problem in society when one black guy kills other black people.. Look at the cities with the strictest gun laws.. the high murder rates are normally black on black...

but let it be a black person killed by a white person, especially one by someone of authority, such as LEO, they want to go out and start destroying their communities, looting to compensate themselves for their frustrations, assaulting others to act out their dissatifaction with their social status...

yet let the same Afro Americans kill a white person, or kill an LEO, and liberal whites start making excuses for the black perp and making excuses for their actions....

so do you blame those that have a victim mentality, or do you blame those that gave them the victim mentality?

Either way, tolerating this rioting, just adds fuel to the fires....but the DFL doesn't respond, because they don't want to be labeled as racists by their pet voting block....they are the ones who are responsible for this situation...

and officer Chauvin... he is quickly blamed by all for this Floyd person dying...before an autopsy, was ever completed...

if it was a black officer who had his knee on a white citizen and he died in the same way, would the same response happen?
of course not... so racism is kept alive by two different standards, depending on what color those involved were...

would it have been the same if both the LEO and the deceased where both white or black on black? of course not...

Reaction like we are seeing now, is just keeping racism alive...so evidently as a society, we WANT to keep racism alive..
otherwise we wouldn't keep perpetuating this response to it...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Why is nothing being said about the LEO who was killed in Grand Forks by a black person???????

MOLON LABE
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
imop racism is big business. it can not be stopped

IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
if there is such a thing as a black snowflake, that guy is one. if you obey the law and don't give cops a hard time, you have very little to fear whether you are black or white. you cop an attitude or resist, you will most likely have some serious problems. sure a lot of cops are dicks. and a lot are looking to bust some heads. look at what they deal with on a daily basis.

My diploma is a DD214
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

496 members (12344mag, 1234, 10gaugeman, 160user, 1Longbow, 17CalFan, 40 invisible), 2,146 guests, and 1,157 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,126
Posts18,483,824
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.