Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
,...just thought I'd blame alla this bullshit on the Boomers before some schitt for brains Millennial does.

Phouc the Milenials!

I have a conservative Millennial Daughter who hate Millennials, and a Gen Z son who hate Millennials. Raised them right....except for the fact that probably hate boomers...... ;(

Of course, we hated the Greatest Generation until they were gone.....

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The only one suggesting its the Boomers fault is you Bristoe. Generating victim fantacies to shore up some more poor me bullshit that you seem to thrive on sure gets old around here. Strange.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by auk1124
[Linked Image from blog.yellowoctopus.com.au]

This!

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beaver10
,...just thought I'm blame alla this bullshit on the Boomers before some schitt for brains Millennial does.

How long did it take to climb up that Boomer Cross you built to drape yourself on?

๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜Ž

I figured you'd be hanging out with your antifa buddies tonight. Sounds like antifa is having a big night in the Pacific Northwest.

I may encourage the burn, if only to drive a stake into the throat of Portland Liberals and show them that Antifa should be classified as a target, instead of a city government protection pet project.

Step or extension ladder?

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜Ž

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
โ€œMolon Labeโ€
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by hatari
,...just thought I'd blame alla this bullshit on the Boomers before some schitt for brains Millennial does.

Phouc the Milenials!

I have a conservative Millennial Daughter who hate Millennials, and a Gen Z son who hate Millennials. Raised them right....except for the fact that probably hate boomers...... ;(

Of course, we hated the Greatest Generation until they were gone.....

Did you?

Suppose there is a pattern?

I am MAGA.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
,...just thought I'm blame alla this bullshit on the Boomers before some schitt for brains Millennial does.

How long did it take to climb up that Boomer Cross you built to drape yourself on?

๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Itโ€™s a tattered blue recliner.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by kingston

๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜Ž

No shortage of posts from you in the past 24 hours. (more than I've made. I enjoy yardwork this time of year) I suppose you've been posting with one hand,..splitting wood with the other,..eh?

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜Ž

I figured you'd be hanging out with your antifa buddies tonight. Sounds like antifa is having a big night in the Pacific Northwest.

I may encourage the burn, if only to drive a stake into the throat of Portland Liberals and show them that Antifa should be classified as a target, instead of a city government protection pet project.

You can't hate the area that bad. You choose to live smack dab in the middle of that schitthole.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜Ž

No shortage of posts from you in the past 24 hours. I suppose you've been posting with one hand,..splitting wood with the other,..eh?

Iโ€™m ambidextrous.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜Ž

No shortage of posts from you in the past 24 hours. I suppose you've been posting with one hand,..splitting wood with the other,..eh?

Iโ€™m ambidextrous.

,...and verbose.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You can't hate the area that bad. You choose to live smack dab in the middle of that schitthole.

Guess again.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

,...and verbose.

And now compliments.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by renegade50
Just the ones that voted for Kennedy then LBJ.
Just those ones......

The oldest Boomer was 14 when JFK got elected. The oldest were only 18 when LBJ got elected in '64. The voting age was 21 back then.

We didn't do it.

Ghast.....
It
It it it
Was it part of the greatest generation!!!

I posted earlier today bout it.

They kicked azz in ww2
Made the country succeed.
Indebted to em big time.

But voted kennedy and LBJ into office
Cause Nixon sweated on tv and Goldwater was jewish.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
HOLD THE PRESSES!

A boomer has been spotted attempting to join in the riots. Fortunately, a plainclothes police woman spotted her and cut short her foray into mayhem.

https://leakreality.com/video/2430/elderly-woman-tripped-up

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Heโ€™s still pissy the neighbor wonโ€™t allow fishing . ๐Ÿ˜‚

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜Ž

LOL and probably has a viral load of Bologna virus in the crack

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜Ž

No shortage of posts from you in the past 24 hours. (more than I've made. I enjoy yardwork this time of year) I suppose you've been posting with one hand,..splitting wood with the other,..eh?

No Sir....Today was a fun filled day of rest, and manically typing away my hostility at looters, arsonists and a new dipshรฎt member who showed his ass today.

I know you like yard work....Iโ€™m jealous of the equipment you own to help you do the work. Iโ€™m just a poor white boy with a mower and hoe to accomplish my endless yard work.

๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜Ž

โ€œMolon Labeโ€
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Heโ€™s still pissy the neighbor wonโ€™t allow fishing . ๐Ÿ˜‚

I would be too.....But, Iโ€™d cast from my recliner into that pond and drag my catch across the back 40, my yard, driveway and up the steps to me on the porch.

Reload bait.....Send another cast out. I like fishing!

๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜Ž

โ€œMolon Labeโ€
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Definitely more comfortable than what Christ experienced....Fโ€™n Boomers. Always doing things only to help themselves.

Grins

๐Ÿ˜Ž

โ€œMolon Labeโ€
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜Ž

No Sir....Today was a fun filled day of rest, and manically typing away my hostility at looters, arsonists and a new dipshรฎt member who showed his ass today.

I know you like yard work....Iโ€™m jealous of the equipment you own to help you do the work. Iโ€™m just a poor white boy with a mower and hoe to accomplish my endless yard work.

๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Your wife isnโ€™t a hoe.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

675 members (10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 160user, 16gage, 12344mag, 62 invisible), 3,051 guests, and 1,327 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,847
Posts18,478,378
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.