Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by jackmountain
WTF?! Seriously....
First half of you are all for the govt shutting down the economy, outlawing peaceful assembly, practice of religion etc.... Now you want the fed govt to send in the military to stop the rioters? You should rethink your political affiliation. Not sure the description fits any longer.

Are you fuqing serious??? There's a world of difference between trying to mitigate the impacts of a new virous that, early on, showed the potential to be extremely dangerous and the rioters/looters/arsonists that ARE extremely dangerous.
There's also a world of difference between protesting the supposed actions of officials by burning, looting, property destruction, assault and these riots. If you can't see that then you are a fuqing retarded fool!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Good to see you post Bob. With your unlimited scope of US, and world history, am I correct in Jackson expanding the power of the executive office?

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Originally Posted by deflave
I'll bite... what's the reasoning for allowing career politicians?
Hell, I'm wrong more than right, maybe I'll learn something.

If Andrew Jackson could live to be 300 years old, I should be able to keep him in office.

Old Hickory like to wup azz!!!!

Whoopin azz used to be how folks controlled their environment. Nowadays folks have ceded public safety to the govt. that they elect. It is becoming obvious what happens when the mob is not afraid of consequences. I think that people need to see what a society looks like when the untermensch are given free rein. I have seen many posts condemning LE overreach and the same proles wanting protesters skulls crushed. It is also interesting to see how easily young white people who thinks they are protesting injustice are manipulated and used to provide cover for the the anarchists. Stupidity knows no racial boundaries.

The most basic rule of survival for individuals and societies is 'My force is greater than yours' I would like to see this enforced in the next election as elections are the real term limits. We'll soon see who wants this country the most. Armed insurrection would be a shame but is far preferable to surrender.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by MickeyD
WTF?! Seriously....
First half of you are all for the govt shutting down the economy, outlawing peaceful assembly, practice of religion etc.... Now you want the fed govt to send in the military to stop the rioters? You should rethink your political affiliation. Not sure the description fits any longer.

Are you fuqing serious??? There's a world of difference between trying to mitigate the impacts of a new virous that, early on, showed the potential to be extremely dangerous and the rioters/looters/arsonists that ARE extremely dangerous.
There's also a world of difference between protesting the supposed actions of officials by burning, looting, property destruction, assault and these riots. If you can't see that then you are a fuqing retarded fool!

^^^CHUMP^^^

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by MickeyD
WTF?! Seriously....

So you were one of the stupid chunts that thought it was a great idea to let the .gov crash our economy to "save" you, and now you're trying to save face by pretending you had no choice..... Double down, I think it's working. In the future, next time you decide to jump on the bandwagon and support a govt shut down of the entire economy and wholesale attack on every freedom granted by the Constitution and bill of rights.....take a flying phucq at a rolling donut in rush hour traffic.

Last edited by jackmountain; 05/31/20.

IC B2

M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Trump's popularity would soar if he used his personal helicopter to toss a few rioters out at 1000' or so.

Then have a press conference and say, "As God as my witness,...I thought rioters could fly".

I'd support that, Johnny Fever!
smile smile smile

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Shut down the economy, restrict interstate travel, outlaw peaceful assembly and practice of religion?

Who on here has called for the government to call out the military to shut down the economy, restrict interstate travel, outlaw peaceful assembly and practice of religion?

Quit being purposefully obtuse.
My thoughts exactly..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Never a good idea or sign of things if society reaches a point where regular military needs to be brought in.

The problem is the Dumb fuqk politicians using kid gloves on these anarchist scum.

You got that right.

Plus, they need to cut off the head of the snake. NOW.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
I can see it in the history books now: PERFECT STORM

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Shut down the economy, restrict interstate travel, outlaw peaceful assembly and practice of religion?

Who on here has called for the government to call out the military to shut down the economy, restrict interstate travel, outlaw peaceful assembly and practice of religion?

Quit being purposefully obtuse.

Your wrong there... i dont think its on purpose HAHAHAHAHAHA....

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by mark shubert
Trump's popularity would soar if he used his personal helicopter to toss a few rioters out at 1000' or so.

Then have a press conference and say, "As God as my witness,...I thought rioters could fly".

I'd support that, Johnny Fever!
smile smile smile

His support would reach new HEIGHTS!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
No taxation without representation....

It just depends on how each subject affects you.

Attached Images
Last edited by Ejp1234; 06/01/20.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

585 members (160user, 270cowboy, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 219 Wasp, 67 invisible), 2,553 guests, and 1,318 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,088
Posts18,482,895
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.