Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite
Needs to fire them. You can't let employees disrespect you like that and maintain control. Cops have gone criminally wild and must be brought back under our control.

Most police departments are overstaffed due to liberals increasing funding. Whether it is big-government liberal Republicans with their drug war nonsense or Democrats like Obama pushing for more police in communities with grants, we have many many more cops than necessary. The big risk to police themselves is people remembering how they don't actually need big brother watching them all the time.

Folks are already talking here in GA about how there was no traffic enforcement during weeks of quarantine and nothing went wrong. The riots show that police going too far actually make you less safe because they are so easily overwhelmed.

Possibly the stupidest statement on the Fire today. Bravo

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by RemModel8
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Louisville is a third black. It's going to have major problems if the police back off.

And?

Just an observation.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by Raeford
Need many, many police forces to go on strike.

Not striking, just turned their backs and went to policing...

Nope, full on strike and let chaos ensue for a while.
Let everyone see our world class [bleep] and wannabe's in action.

They might not need to go on strike. There's a lot of libtards out there pushing to "Defund" police departments all over the place. NYC is one of them. I thought about it for a second, then I thought,"Go for it". Unfortunately, it might create a shortage of popcorn because it would be the greatest show on earth.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by hanco
Have a sick out!

blu flu not the wu

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Unfortunately, it might create a shortage of popcorn because it would be the greatest show on earth.

don't forget the impact it would have on the doughnut industry

IC B2

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
change change they want change

from what to what

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Mike_S
Needs to fire them. You can't let employees disrespect you like that and maintain control. Cops have gone criminally wild and must be brought back under our control.

Most police departments are overstaffed due to liberals increasing funding. Whether it is big-government liberal Republicans with their drug war nonsense or Democrats like Obama pushing for more police in communities with grants, we have many many more cops than necessary. The big risk to police themselves is people remembering how they don't actually need big brother watching them all the time.

Folks are already talking here in GA about how there was no traffic enforcement during weeks of quarantine and nothing went wrong. The riots show that police going too far actually make you less safe because they are so easily overwhelmed.

This^^^

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Springcove

This^^^

+2

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
This is pretty exciting for a Kentuckian. Maybe Louisville will cease to exist!

L
Lennie Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
L
My two cents

Most city and county political leaders have no understanding of LE in the trenches. I think it would an eye opener if they had to put on a uniform and serve.

City and county political leaders, by failing to back to back LE, will see good men leaving the LE profession, a decline of quality people applying to be a LEO and sales of items from self protection increasing rapidly.

City and county political leaders are failing to realize that 95% or more of LEO are good people.

In training to be an obedient master to my two labs

Shooting, fishing and hunting
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Needs to fire them. You can't let employees disrespect you like that and maintain control. Cops have gone criminally wild and must be brought back under our control. Most police departments are overstaffed due to liberals increasing funding. Whether it is big-government liberal Republicans with their drug war nonsense or Democrats like Obama pushing for more police in communities with grants, we have many many more cops than necessary. The big risk to police themselves is people remembering how they don't actually need big brother watching them all the time. Folks are already talking here in GA about how there was no traffic enforcement during weeks of quarantine and nothing went wrong. The riots show that police going too far actually make you less safe because they are so easily overwhelmed.
This^^^
+2
Is the above series a contest for overstatement in either direction? Having always been a staunch supporter of law enforcement agencies and personnel in general (and that is not likely to change), I find a mix of silliness and realities in that post. One could highlight some of both, but a citizen who has paid careful attention in recent years and who is possessed of reading comprehension and discernment should be able to get it. Look past the unrealistic and impossible first two sentences and then ignore the other overstatements to identify some kernels of observation about that which has evolved and occurred in the LE realm - from the FBI all the way down to rural speed-trap policing - for in doing so you might become inclined to help clean up some of the poor policies and behaviors existing in various venues.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

This^^^

+2

I guess he loves violent criminals to run free and rape pregnant women in their homes at gun point like Floyd did.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Fischer is a POS. I lived in Louisville for about 20 years, and moved out 6 years ago. I know a lot of the cops up there, and they despise the POS. He has offered no leadership whatsoever, and has always been worthless. Most of the cops I knew back then were coming up on retirement, and left at the 20 year mark instead of putting in another 10, because of the poor leadership. The chiefs he's chosen over the years were worse than useless, offering no support to the street cops, and cutting their budgets back, cancelling recruit classes, etc. all the while doing stupid schitt like bike lanes on the already too narrow streets, and placating criminal behavior.

Louisville has had zero leadership for the last 30 years, and it shows now.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess you couldn't pass a piss test without cheating.

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

So they should fire all the thousand s of teachers who walked off the job the past year too?

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by ribka

So they should fire all the thousand s of teachers who walked off the job the past year too?

I'm not saying they should fire all the teachers who walked off the job last year, but I AM saying teachers need to be held to the same standard that bus drivers are, and they should be drug tested.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
If they bother to drug test teachers, that would thin out the splinters by a good bit.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
And I agree but will never happen.

Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
Originally Posted by ribka

I'm not saying they should fire all the teachers who walked off the job last year, but I AM saying teachers need to be held to the same standard that bus drivers are, and they should be drug tested.

Campfire Ranger
Online Mad
Campfire Ranger
The good thing is local tyrants are easy to find.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by CCCC
Needs to fire them. You can't let employees disrespect you like that and maintain control. Cops have gone criminally wild and must be brought back under our control. Most police departments are overstaffed due to liberals increasing funding. Whether it is big-government liberal Republicans with their drug war nonsense or Democrats like Obama pushing for more police in communities with grants, we have many many more cops than necessary. The big risk to police themselves is people remembering how they don't actually need big brother watching them all the time. Folks are already talking here in GA about how there was no traffic enforcement during weeks of quarantine and nothing went wrong. The riots show that police going too far actually make you less safe because they are so easily overwhelmed.
This^^^
+2
Is the above series a contest for overstatement in either direction? Having always been a staunch supporter of law enforcement agencies and personnel in general (and that is not likely to change), I find a mix of silliness and realities in that post. One could highlight some of both, but a citizen who has paid careful attention in recent years and who is possessed of reading comprehension and discernment should be able to get it. Look past the unrealistic and impossible first two sentences and then ignore the other overstatements to identify some kernels of observation about that which has evolved and occurred in the LE realm - from the FBI all the way down to rural speed-trap policing - for in doing so you might become inclined to help clean up some of the poor policies and behaviors existing in various venues.

The present state of affairs has nothing to do with cleaning up poor policies and behaviors of LEOs at the street level.

Jmo

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

317 members (204guy, 17CalFan, 257_X_50, 219 Wasp, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 264mag, 42 invisible), 2,394 guests, and 1,264 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,625
Posts18,492,865
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.