-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I enjoyed my FJR quite a bit. I rode it from MS to Oregon in 2010, hitting everything in between. It acquits itself of its weight pretty well until you get in really tight twisties. Fuel economy tooling around in the Rockies was over 55.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RollingThunder
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Piddles!!

I thought maybe you were that dumb sonofabotch that was stuck between the tires of that Fedex truck, guess not.

Christmas didn't come early this year........

Said the retard who couldn't use a ladder without breaking his neck. Maybe you should sit this one out, retard. You might hurt yourself.

No PTSD Jeff.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Originally Posted by Paddler
Anybody read his statement? You should. Destroys Trump, et al.

Only fair that the same must considered to be true about you then:

https://www.healthgrades.com/physician/dr-jon-middleton-xfrqr

Dr. Middleton's Reviews
Likelihood to recommend Dr. Middleton

Based on 10 reviews
5 Stars
(1)
4 Stars
(0)
3 Stars
(0)
2 Stars
(0)
1 Star
(9)

What People Say About Dr. Jon Middleton, MD

Flag
If Jon Middleton is the attending physician, run out of the room before he even gets started. Otherwise, you won't be listened to, you'll be made to feel like you don't matter, and you'll be completely ripped off - it was the biggest waste of a $45 co-pay, and I honestly feel like I should be given it back. I essentially paid a co-pay to be told I was a fool, in less than 3 minutes. I went in to the SLC Urgent Care with some lingering bronchial and congestion-related symptoms. The attendants were respectful, and easy to communicate with. However, the doctor (Jon Middleton) was the absolute, complete opposite. After entering the room, promptly telling me to get on the exam table and subsequently sitting in the seat where I had been sitting, Dr. Middleton asked me how long the symptoms had been going on. I responded that it had been a week. He responds, before even physically examining me, "I think you're fine. Bronchial and congestion issues take two weeks to clear up" and then looks
Was this helpful?
thumbs up icon option
thumbs down icon option
OD_N – Feb 16, 2020
Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jon Middleton, MD?
Flag

This doctor needs to have his license revoked because he is not helpful he’s condescending and he’s a little creepy to female patients particularly he thinks things are funny their medical problems and he is disrespectful and does it take into account at the patience issues
Was this helpful?
thumbs up icon option
thumbs down icon option
Dec 08, 2019
Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jon Middleton, MD?
Flag

This guy doesn't even deserve the 1 star I'm obligated to give. He has horrible bedside manner, acted as if I was lying about my symptoms (right, because I would love to spend $200 on an urgent care visit, just for the hell of it!), and refused to write me a work release. He was incredibly condescending and did not even offer suggestions for over-the-counter medications. But I'm glad he didn't spend a minute longer than he did, because he gave off some seriously creepy vibes.
Was this helpful?
thumbs up icon option7
thumbs down icon option
Slc, UT – Jan 28, 2016

More here:

https://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Jon_Middleton/reviews

P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I enjoyed my FJR quite a bit. I rode it from MS to Oregon in 2010, hitting everything in between. It acquits itself of its weight pretty well until you get in really tight twisties. Fuel economy tooling around in the Rockies was over 55.

I went to the annual Red Rock Rendezvous last year in Panguitch, UT. The local BMW club, the Beehive Beemers, puts it on. One guy was on the Yamaha. Smooth running, powerful, etc, but just looks like another touring bike. I like the looks of the RS much better. One thing a lot of people don't realize is that the boxer engine lowers the center of gravity significantly, which makes the bike feel lighter, more nimble.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Mattis? Probably has a bit more politician in him, than Chesty Puller, Simon Buckner, or Curtis LeMay? Kind of how that works these days to get all the stars one can carry?

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
So Mattis is clean? I dont think so. After Mattis was picked by Trump, the DOD was concerned that he wanted as his No2, Michelle Flournoy, the same puke Hillary Clinton had previously picked to head up her DOD. This was reported previously by Laura Logan.

Also, Mattis broke with Trump and supported the Iran nuclear deal of Obama's subversive administration.

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/05/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
And it was also reported on Laura Ingraham in an interview with Eastman a constitutional scholar, that in fact Mattis while overseas in the middle east failed to carry out a direct order of the POTUS..........That is what led to his firing. And of course not reported in that fashion by the liberal media.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
And it was also reported on Laura Ingraham in an interview with Eastman a constitutional scholar, that in fact Mattis while overseas in the middle east failed to carry out a direct order of the POTUS..........That is what led to his firing. And of course not reported in that fashion by the liberal media.

Mattis resigned because he could no longer put up with the puke in the WH. Looks like the rest of the country is finally waking up. Except here on the 'fire, of course. Conspiracy Theory and Dipshit Central.

Good news, though. I pick up the new ride in the morning. grin

Last edited by Paddler; 06/05/20.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Mattis is trying to bad light Trump for using "Tear Gas" on peaceful US citizens so he could get his Bible thumper photo-OP in front of St John's Church.

Another angle is that Mattis is part owner of a company involved in questionable activities with other deep state players and that business could ultimately be impacted by a POTUS interested in draining the swamp.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"What is obviously clear here is that Mattis, like his other starred brethren, became creatures of the beltway at some unknown point. Did this man not see the 50 Secret Service agents who were injured? St. John’s Church on fire? Has he not seen the very clear signs that this is an organized, well funded and coordinated machine going live across this nation?

He knows damn well it is because the timing here is all wrong. James Mattis is part and parcel of this. This is a man absolutely villified by the leftist media during the height of the Iraq War, who had the unquestioned loyalty of the entirety of the Armed Forces and the respect of every conservative in the nation. And here he is, in The Atlantic- a rag only relevant to the liberal elite who are too stupid to realize their own favorite bougie shopping outlets are now burned down off of 5th Avenue.

So what happened here? The Establishment’s wars came to a halt. The MIC gravy train up and down K Street stopped. And when he wasn’t being listened to anymore over staged attacks in Syria to bait us into another pointless war, he left. Bomb the hell out of other people’s countries, but you had better not put down a riot in the US! Let alone a riot of people who curse the very air you breathe, General."

https://www.americanpartisan.org/20...onstitution-the-military-and-his-nation/

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Great post.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
How many stars did Mattis get while working for BHO ?? If it's at least one (maybe 2) then Mattis has no loyalty to Mr. Trump. His loyalty lies with BHO. That tells me all I need to know.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
those who say mathis is a politician, welcome to the real world. ALL officers above O-5 have to be politicians.

If you're not having fun; you're not doing it right!
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by wahoo
those who say mathis is a politician, welcome to the real world. ALL officers above O-5 have to be politicians.

I’d say it’s a lot worse above O-6. A family member was battalion commander SOTF-East. A reservist after 6 years active duty, 20th SF group out of Florida. Multiple SpecOps deployments in the Mid East and Africa over 20 years. Was up for brigadier, lost out to a Pointer that had never been in combat.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
can you imagine being an O-5 whose job was to carry the O-7s briefcase to meetings and take notes. the pentagon is a stable that needs to be mucked out.

If you're not having fun; you're not doing it right!
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Just another pos swamp dweller. Another with unquestionable credentials and history that doesn't look so good in the daylight. The swamp is full of them. Drain it.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Both Trump and Obama fired this guy. The only thing they agreed on. He is just grinding his ax.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

Mattis resigned because he could no longer put up with the puke in the WH. Looks like the rest of the country is finally waking up. Except here on the 'fire, of course. Conspiracy Theory and Dipshit Central.

Good news, though. I pick up the new ride in the morning. grin
................You as usual Paddler are a damned LIAR!.....Civics 101 and the Constitution, amongst your many other deficiencies, was NEVER your forte. That is quite obvious. You are a pitiful clown!...................F**K your new ride. Shove that Beemer bike thoroughly up yer ass.

Hey! Great news for ya today Paddle PUSSY!..........Best employment #s for any month in US history. Just released.......LOL>>>LOL.....

You are going down big time on Nov 3rd................Wear year helmet IDIOT!!!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
The new ride is awesome. Best all-around road machine made, IMO. Rode it home from the dealership today, couldn't be happier. Washed, waxed, ready to go. Oh, and Trump is a mentally deranged POS. Just in case you forgot.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I lost a lot of respect for Mattis when i found out he sat on the board of that Theranos scam company. Company bilked hundreds of millions from people knowing full well the entire time they couldn't deliver. Told me his appetite for cash was pretty high. I'm a dumb $hit truck driver not a general and i thought from minute one that woman was bat$hit crazy and he whole speil was a scam.

Last edited by k20350; 06/06/20.
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

94 members (10ring1, Armednfree, badwolf, 7887mm08, ar33c9, 11 invisible), 1,434 guests, and 927 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,208
Posts18,503,886
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.