Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
When antifa goes to the suburbs do they wear khakis and Madras shirts?

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by CashisKing
When antifa goes to the suburbs do they wear khakis and Madras shirts?

Their choice. Whatever they choose to be buried in.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by shootem
Your cover is ineffective leroy. Your purpose is known. You will not survive the battle. I couldn't care less about participating in your word games and pray others will soon resist the illogical temptation to debate a programmed fool. You will die leroy. You will die when the true battle comes and the fool's devotion to totalitarianism is drowned in his own blood. It's coming soon leroy. The righteous soldiers of freedom will prevail while you and your partners in subversion will feel your error in the pain of death. I'll be there to see it unfold leroy. Perhaps to see your eyes go dim. I'm eager for the unavoidable and imminent battle to recall freedom as was once our true way of life.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Lol!!!!

Leroy/JeffO...

2 phagg antifa types at BPS I seen yesterday were uncomfortable as fugg while I was standing for 3 or 4 mins checking out bear repellant.
They knew I was on to em bad.
Got some cross looking fugg standing next to em clean shaved with a high and tight.
Im sure they thought I was the poster child image of the evil facist.

I coulda foot stomped the living schit outta mr flip flops with my work boots and punched the other in the face with my keys between my fingers easy.
Thougths crossed my mind briefly.

Just got some intell on em for the cops instead
Which was just as good at the time.
LOL!!!!

Leroy beans/ JeffO
Fugging d bag extrodinaire.........

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by renegade50
Lol!!!!

Leroy/JeffO...

2 phagg antifa types at BPS I seen yesterday were uncomfortable as fugg while I was standing for 3 or 4 mins checking out bear repellant.
They knew I was on to em bad.
Got some cross looking fugg standing next to em clean shaved with a high and tight.
Im sure they thought I was the poster child image of the evil facist.

I coulda foot stomped the living schit outta mr flip flops with my work boots and punched the other in the face with my keys between my fingers easy.
Thougths crossed my mind briefly.

Just got some intell on em for the cops instead
Which was just as good at the time.
LOL!!!!

Leroy beans/ JeffO
Fugging d bag extrodinaire.........

Like 😂

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
My impression of the antifa types is,..most have never been exposed to truly bad ass people.

Not that I claim to be one, of course. But I've been in the presence of a couple in my life. It's best to stay away from them. They're very unpredictable and they don't handle any type of perceived injustice in a rational way.

Some antifa types chose to mix it up with some truly bad ass people in Sacramento a few years ago and it didn't turn out well for them. I seriously doubt if that bunch has any interest in continuing to play the antifa game.

There will be others that come to that conclusion over time.

R
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
R

Watched T.V. with a group of Special Ops guy's, after supper last night, they took about 5 min. to pick out the leaders and bike scouts, of antifa, they said antifa is organized very much like the cartel's in Mexico, and the U.S.
And they could be cleaned up if, they could get shoot to kill orders from the top.
Rio7

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RIO7

Watched T.V. with a group of Special Ops guy's, after supper last night, they took about 5 min. to pick out the leaders and bike scouts, of antifa, they said antifa is organized very much like the cartel's in Mexico, and the U.S.
And they could be cleaned up if, they could get shoot to kill orders from the top.
Rio7

That's exactly what needs to happen.

But it won't.

It hasn't been PC to win a war of any sort, against even the most evil of enemies, for decades now.

Sadly, the chore will fall to the common man, once he has had a bellyful.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by RAS
Trump needs to press in making this an official terrorist organization.

Let the Democrats oppose that. smile

There is a huge silver lining for Trump here.

The only real problem is that it ain't an organization.

Oh, and if you do, someone else is going to make the ProFa a terrorist organization too, and then where would you be?

All that silver is just cheap chrome in the end.

Another lie from a great conservative. Tff.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Rio7

That's exactly what needs to happen.

But it won't.

It hasn't been PC to win a war of any sort, against even the most evil of enemies, for decades now.

Sadly, the chore will fall to the common man, once he has had a bellyful.

I think we will see indictments coming down just in time, like God brought in Trump-just in time.

We cry about things being done late. HE may be late, but HE's never too late.

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/05/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
R

rockinbbar, Spec Ops guy's are very aware of where we are as a country. And they are happy their duty takes them else where. Rio7

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
One of my former students who has kept in contact with me since he graduated from the state trade school auto mechanics course I was teaching in the late 1980's has kept in touch with me ever since. He's somewhat of a classic sociopath- - - -highly intelligent, and totally lacking in any sort of a conscience. He's got the prison tats to show for a few of the social missteps he's made over the past few years. He's also intensely loyal to the people he considers to be his friends. There's a rumor that ANTIFA is supposed to show up in the rural Alabama town where my daughter owns a sandwich shop. Guess who is going to be hanging out there all day?
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
So what's the address you send money to the Antifa? Antifa is a taxable organization? Really. Let's see it's papers?

Being a taxable organization has nothing to do with whether or not an entity is an organization. You and I both know I could roll out a few groups that don't have an address, don't pay taxes, and yet you consider an organization.

Here's the dictionary definition of an organization.

"an organized body of people with a particular purpose."

While they do their best to keep their organizational construct out of the public eye, does any thinking person really believe that without any organization at all a large number of people who are proud to be called antifa show up at the same place, rallying around the same cause?

It's is a contraction of it is.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Another great article on that website predicts how things will progress and how racial division is all but inevitable.
Are guys like Elroy going to carry IDs to keep them from being killed at roadblocks? Will they be accused of being spies and being murdered?
Life is so complicated, so many questions, so few answers.

https://www.americanpartisan.org/20...americas-cities-may-explode-in-violence/

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

rockinbbar, Spec Ops guy's are very aware of where we are as a country. And they are happy their duty takes them else where. Rio7

I sure agree with them.

Those guys have been very much in demand, and highly paid in other areas of the world.

I see that changing now. They will be in demand and highly paid here in the US now too.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Life is so complicated, so many questions, so few answers.

It's not that complicated. Hard at times. But not complicated.

The problem now is that people don't know right from wrong. They don't know good from evil.

They are not intelligent enough to seek the truth, nor to know it when they hear it. They have been programmed otherwise.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Barr, I see it in terms of competing interests. The tangled webs we weave create a lot of confusion regarding motivations and, therefore, actions.
Just think of one fictional person - say, someone who supports gun rights and supports unlimited immigration. They are going to find themselves in two very different crowds depending upon the subject. Is this person an enemy or a friend? Now multiply that by *everybody*. This is the sort of thing that makes civil disorder so disorderly.

Politics is War by Other Means
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
I don't know what Trump knows about Antifa to make his decisions.

I do believe Antifa will spawn splinter groups that will be in the bonafide terror business.

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
They are not intelligent enough to seek the truth

People are able to seek the truth, they just don't want to. More of a concern are those who are motivated to corrupt the truth.

Last edited by sse; 06/05/20.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

You go Girl LeroyB you super special social justice warrior.

Does Al quaeda, Ms 13, the Sinaloa and Gulf cartels pay taxes you dum pos?

Originally Posted by Bristoe
My impression of the antifa types is,..most have never been exposed to truly bad ass people.

Not that I claim to be one, of course. But I've been in the presence of a couple in my life. It's best to stay away from them. They're very unpredictable and they don't handle any type of perceived injustice in a rational way.

Some antifa types chose to mix it up with some truly bad ass people in Sacramento a few years ago and it didn't turn out well for them. I seriously doubt if that bunch has any interest in continuing to play the antifa game.

There will be others that come to that conclusion over time.

Look at Leroy, piddles and beta male extraordinare Caldum and quick to realize they're all cowards.

Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
So what's the address you send money to the Antifa? Antifa is a taxable organization? Really. Let's see it's papers?

Being a taxable organization has nothing to do with whether or not an entity is an organization. You and I both know I could roll out a few groups that don't have an address, don't pay taxes, and yet you consider an organization.

Here's the dictionary definition of an organization.

"an organized body of people with a particular purpose."

While they do their best to keep their organizational construct out of the public eye, does any thinking person really believe that without any organization at all a large number of people who are proud to be called antifa show up at the same place, rallying around the same cause?

It's is a contraction of it is.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

584 members (1936M71, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 16penny, 58 invisible), 2,532 guests, and 1,505 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,192
Posts18,484,986
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.