Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Lets say your on your porch drinking beer relaxing. You go into cardiac arrest, and your wife calls 911..

The police are the first to arrive.

You expect then to render medical aid until the EMS arrive, correct? Not, f him, he was drinking beer.... or this guy has a prior criminal record, so lets pin him down.... none of that matters.

That guys well being was their responsibility. I fail to grasp how f’ing retarded you bozo’s are with struggling to understand that. Its irrelevant if, on what, or how he was intoxicated.... once in custody, his well being is their responsibility.

To protect and serve.... not to protect and serve who we feel like.

To protect and serve - law abiding citizens.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by BCBC
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Lets say your on your porch drinking beer relaxing. You go into cardiac arrest, and your wife calls 911..

The police are the first to arrive.

You expect then to render medical aid until the EMS arrive, correct? Not, f him, he was drinking beer.... or this guy has a prior criminal record, so lets pin him down.... none of that matters.

That guys well being was their responsibility. I fail to grasp how f’ing retarded you bozo’s are with struggling to understand that. Its irrelevant if, on what, or how he was intoxicated.... once in custody, his well being is their responsibility.

To protect and serve.... not to protect and serve who we feel like.

To protect and serve - law abiding citizens.

Is that what it says in the code of ethics, I dont see that.... i do see:

“ develop self-restraint; and be constantly mindful of the welfare of others.”

“ to safeguard lives and property”

“ I will enforce the law courteously and appropriately without fear or favor, malice or ill will”

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by MAC
The dude was an often arrested thug. But that didn't mean it justified what happened to him. 4 cops on scene and he was cuffed. Should have just tossed his worthless butt in the back of a squad car. It doesn't matter what led to him getting tossed to the street, that video will be what determines the outcome. The cop with his knee on his neck was flat out stupid. They had enough men there that a cuffed suspect wasn't a threat. Perception by the public will put that cop in prison. One cop is heard in the video expressing concern and telling them to roll him over but he was ignored. The cop showing concern will probably be alright in the end but the others will go down. Nothing but the video will matter when it goes to the jury.

Actions have consequences. This foolish act by the cops will cost billions of dollars and a lot of deaths and it could very well impact an election. One man can make a huge difference.

yep a super cool hero drug dealer that liked to rape women. We should give hime the congressional medal of honor and burn down the US.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Originally Posted by MAC
The dude was an often arrested thug. But that didn't mean it justified what happened to him. 4 cops on scene and he was cuffed. Should have just tossed his worthless butt in the back of a squad car. It doesn't matter what led to him getting tossed to the street, that video will be what determines the outcome. The cop with his knee on his neck was flat out stupid. They had enough men there that a cuffed suspect wasn't a threat. Perception by the public will put that cop in prison. One cop is heard in the video expressing concern and telling them to roll him over but he was ignored. The cop showing concern will probably be alright in the end but the others will go down. Nothing but the video will matter when it goes to the jury.

Actions have consequences. This foolish act by the cops will cost billions of dollars and a lot of deaths and it could very well impact an election. One man can make a huge difference.

You realize he was in a "squad car" and was removed for some reason, right? There's a whole middle section of video you're not being shown.

He was never in a car.

He refused to get in and started complaining about breathing problems before they ever held him down.

He was exhibiting signs of "excited delirium", which is why they didn't let him back up.

It's all in the "charging documents".

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
They buried him in a golden casket. The truth won’t make a difference to them at this point.

Yup.
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by MAC
Where am I ignorant? They had him in a car and took him out. Whatever the reason is will not matter due to the video. I am not claiming the perp was an angel, he was clearly a thug. But that will not matter with the video. It is what it is.

Do you really want to learn?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Snyper

He was never in a car.

He refused to get in and started complaining about breathing problems before they ever held him down.

He was exhibiting signs of "excited delirium", which is why they didn't let him back up.

It's all in the "charging documents".

Here’s another idiot that claims to care about a case but hasn’t even seen the video of Gentle George going into the squad.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by AKduck
They buried him in a golden casket. The truth won’t make a difference to them at this point.

Yeah.

And Mayor Gay got on his knees and sobbed.

A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Fentanyl Floyd

Sad!!

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
First thing those cops lawyers need to do is get a change of venue for court. Just like in the Rodney King case.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

You realize he was in a "squad car" and was removed for some reason, right? There's a whole middle section of video you're not being shown.

There's a lot more here to see & piece together than what we are being shown, I think.

MM

Facts matter.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
And no evidence of his being a career violent criminal and drug addict, is likely going to make it into evidence during the trial.

It will absolutely be a factor in the trial.

just to be clear...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by add
Fentanyl Floyd

Sad!!

Sonovabitch ?

😃

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just like the gentle giant Mikey brown he was trying to surrender his bros even said so. Oh until pictures of the cop were shown beat to a pulp, oh and witness saying otherwise. Oh Mikey was no saint

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
The police had him pinned to the ground immobilized so he couldn’t hurt himself or others. It was a protective hold. Fentanyl Floyd died of drugs , bad heart , and brain dead criminal stupidity.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
#CoronaKilledGeorge (a narrative they are familiar with)

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Originally Posted by 79S
First thing those cops lawyers need to do is get a change of venue for court. Just like in the Rodney King case.

It makes no difference the venue. This is nation wide. Whatever George was he was killed by a cop on national TV. Get off it and get real. You ain't winning this one. If you try you're gonna look bad.

What goes up must come down, what goes around comes around, there's no free lunch. Trump's comin' back, get over it!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
And no evidence of his being a career violent criminal and drug addict, is likely going to make it into evidence during the trial.

Are you drinking already?
TRH has to drink to get drunk, but you are a tard 24-7 with no outside assistance. Congrats?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 79S

There’s no where in the world that someone hasn’t seen this and formed opinions with the exception of Nepal, maybe.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Are you drinking already?
TRH has to drink to get drunk, but you are a tard 24-7 with no outside assistance. Congrats?

They got you rolled in front of the tv for Gilligans Island on loop all day?!?!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

594 members (1Longbow, 1936M71, 007FJ, 1234, 1lessdog, 17CalFan, 58 invisible), 2,223 guests, and 1,196 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,659
Posts18,493,580
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.