Hop To
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
S
sse Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
S
P.S. There is nothing wrong with being handicapped by the aging process, we all will be if we live long enough. Just doesn't make for a sharp or energetic mind.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Dear Father in Heaven, praise and glory be to YOU, for DJT..
Please continue YOUR protection of him, America and US, and continue opening the way for him.and blessing him and us patriots.

Thank you, FATHER, for America our Fore-fathers and please continue blessing it and US.
Thank you FATHER, in the name of JESUS CHRIST we pray.

Amen

+1.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Bunch of scum.

MOLON LABE
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
When was trump courageous?

When he announced he was running for President! For a start! The way he took on all the freeloading countries for another! The list goes on but your to much troll to understand! You see trolls have LONBWA! Yes it is true, " lack of normal brain wave activity", sorry for your handicap! Or should I say your special needs!

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
The most success they could possibly get would be to split the Republican Party, perhaps forever. Most Republicans support Trump. They MIGHT siphon off a small amount of support sufficient to elect Biden. If Romney were honest, he would change to be a Democrat. Probably won't because he'd lose support from Utah Republicans who think he's one of them. He's not honest.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Thank you sse. Me and Wabi didnt know it showed. frown

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by sse
i'm not sure. These developments will be exploited, wrongfully and dishonestly, to the hilt. it will take a pretty solid effort to equal or better 2016. The one good thing for Trump is Biden. This will test whether voters are so intensely turned off by Trump they will knowingly vote for someone who is handicapped by the aging process.

Wrong.
I will make a prediction... I like to do that smile
Trump landslide.....
GOP keeps the Senate and takes the house.... people are fed up, and this latest garbage is personally affecting them... schits real this time!
book it

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
The majority will work against him. We the people have to get out and vote in large enough numbers that the commies can't swing it with fraudulent votes.

Im confident, but stocking ammo and components as fast as possible

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jeffrey
Didn’t all three of these deep state cucks not support DJT the last go around?

True.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
The most success they could possibly get would be to split the Republican Party, perhaps forever. Most Republicans support Trump. They MIGHT siphon off a small amount of support sufficient to elect Biden. If Romney were honest, he would change to be a Democrat. Probably won't because he'd lose support from Utah Republicans who think he's one of them. He's not honest.

Rong. I think. Gun sales up 100 or so %. Folks don't want to be left with no effective police force.

They will beg Trump.to kick some commie ass.

They are buying guns out of fear and necessity, not desire, but fear. They are fearing dimocraps.

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/07/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

S
sse Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
S
i was encouraged by the recent trip to Maine, good crowds turned out, thank you Fox News, would have never known it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

Rong. I think. Gun sales up 100 or so %. Folks don't want to be left with no effective police force.

They will beg Trump.to kick some commie ass.

They are buying guns out of fear and necessity, not desire, but fear. They are fearing dimocraps.

AR15 's suddenly seem relevant, huh Jag?

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm going to vote for him, as he is the less bad choice, but I wish that he would communicate less and only when he has something accurate and meaningful to say.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Laughable to say Romney, Bush and Powell were ever “on the bandwagon”

Trump isn’t going anywhere.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by sse
Can they do it?

The NYT reported that Romney, Bush and Colin Powell jumped on the bandwagon. They have the pandemic and now this unending, and resurging racial issue to pin on the president. Wonder if it will be enough.
..................Of course they think that the stage may be setting against Trump. Let 'em think whatever they want...Of course they will all fail because of several reasons.....

1....Joe DEMENTIA Biden. He alone should be reason enough.
2....Trump has yet to really begin his campaign. Expect a complete offensive assault on the demCRAPs. He will throw it all right back into their faces.
3....Nothing that the NY Slimes puts out is to be believed. They simply create illusions of what THEY wish for and try to influence the public to conform to their wishes.
4....The Durham findings are on the way.
5....Up surge in minority approval ratings for Trump. The NYT sees this and that's why they are now and will produce more "on the BANDWAGON" stories.
6....Trump's record of many accomplishments. Expect a lot of offensive tweets and touts from him during the campaign.

7....Much better financial condition of the Trump campaign vs Biden's. In April alone the Trump campaign raised $62 million. Biden raised about $20 million. Trump's total campaign $$$ chest is a few times greater than Biden's.

8....Trump has much more factual negative baggage on Biden as opposed to the reverse. The ads against Biden will be a joy to watch.
9....The economy has no place to go other than UP. Trump has higher approval ratings on handling the economy.
10..The demCRAP conduct during the pandemic and the riots have awakened multitudes and multitudes.

That's my take.....

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Bolton plans to publish White House memoir in late June: report

Former national security adviser John Bolton is planning to publish his tell-all memoir about his tenure in the Trump administration later this month, despite the White House's efforts to block its publication.

Sources familiar with Bolton's plans told The Washington Post that the book, "The Room Where It Happened: A White House Memoir," will be published on June 23, while the former Trump administration official will give interviews promoting it the weekend before.

The news comes despite reports in February indicating that President Trump himself had sought to block publication of Bolton's memoir until after he left office. Bolton is reportedly planning to release the book even without White House approval, as he reportedly believes there is no classified information in the text.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
S
sse Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
S
forgot about that one

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
I'm going to vote for him, as he is the less bad choice, but I wish that he would communicate less and only when he has something accurate and meaningful to say.

Every thing he says is meaningful, to someone.

What did he just say? The National Guard is sent packing because the riots "are PERFECTLY SAFE" (says the dims)..

Ha. Hide and watch.

Get a clue. The folks got 1200 because what did he say?.

Oh yeah. "It wasn't our fault".
WTH cant figure out what that means? Whose fault was it?

Get a clue.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
sse Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by sse
Can they do it?

The NYT reported that Romney, Bush and Colin Powell jumped on the bandwagon. They have the pandemic and now this unending, and resurging racial issue to pin on the president. Wonder if it will be enough.
..................Of course they think that the stage may be setting against Trump. Let 'em think whatever they want...Of course they will all fail because of several reasons.....

1....Joe DEMENTIA Biden. He alone should be reason enough.
2....Trump has yet to really begin his campaign. Expect a complete offensive assault on the demCRAPs. He will throw it all right back into their faces.
3....Nothing that the NY Slimes puts out is to be believed. They simply create illusions of what THEY wish for and try to influence the public to conform to their wishes.
4....The Durham findings are on the way.
5....Up surge in minority approval ratings for Trump. The NYT sees this and that's why they are now and will produce more "on the BANDWAGON" stories.
6....Trump's record of many accomplishments. Expect a lot of offensive tweets and touts from him during the campaign.

7....Much better financial condition of the Trump campaign vs Biden's. In April alone the Trump campaign raised $62 million. Biden raised about $20 million. Trump's total campaign $$$ chest is a few times greater than Biden's.

8....Trump has much more factual negative baggage on Biden as opposed to the reverse. The ads against Biden will be a joy to watch.
9....The economy has no place to go other than UP. Trump has higher approval ratings on handling the economy.
10..The demCRAP conduct during the pandemic and the riots have awakened multitudes and multitudes.

That's my take.....

looks good on paper

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
He's on record, saying he thinks he can break the Deep State.

Of course they're squawking; they're being outed and challenged like never before.

He may be just the one who can pull it off.

He'll have my vote.

DF

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

66 members (Buckshot5, Big1bud, beefan, 300_savage, BangPop, 6 invisible), 1,430 guests, and 823 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,592
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.