Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by sse
i'm not sure. These developments will be exploited, wrongfully and dishonestly, to the hilt. it will take a pretty solid effort to equal or better 2016. The one good thing for Trump is Biden. This will test whether voters are so intensely turned off by Trump they will knowingly vote for someone who is handicapped by the aging process.

Wrong.
I will make a prediction... I like to do that smile
Trump landslide.....
GOP keeps the Senate and takes the house.... people are fed up, and this latest garbage is personally affecting them... schits real this time!
book it

Add to this....Trump can’t be blamed for the COVID, but he certainly can point to liberals wrecking the economy by closing and then refusing to open business up.

Riots and looting in major liberal stronghold cities where Democrats have controlled the politics for 30-40-60 years. Black Mayors, Black Police Chiefs, Black City Officials and still per the liberals and black citizens, systemic racism and lack of opportunity abounds.

Liberal politics doesn’t work and Trump will point that out and make them eat it...

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
These were the same guys that were against him in 2016. Why is this even news?

It's kind of like the news that General Franco is still dead.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Dont forget Colon P. Mattis..McGinnis. John Kelly..McCasland. Zero..Sac. la Roy, Gaghost..Dumb Jack Schiett..
Eff 'em all..........

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Redneck
Dont forget Colon P. Mattis..McGinnis. John Kelly..McCasland. Zero..Sac. la Roy, Gaghost..Dumb Jack Schiett..
Eff 'em all..........

I hear John Mc Cain is voting for Biden also, that one kinda hurts............. laugh

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
It's "do or die" time for the swamp. Now or never, and they are outing themselves en masse.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

IC B2

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
It's "do or die" time for the swamp. Now or never, and they are outing themselves en masse.

Just like it was "do or die time" with the impeachment? You guys are such drama queens!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

7....Much better financial condition of the Trump campaign vs Biden's. In April alone the Trump campaign raised $62 million. Biden raised about $20 million. Trump's total campaign $$$ chest is a few times greater than Biden's.

8....Trump has much more factual negative baggage on Biden as opposed to the reverse. The ads against Biden will be a joy to watch.

President Trump and the Republicans may have a lot more money for adds and such, but will the people be able to view them?

The Twitter shadow banning, outright banning, fact checking and censoring is just a test run. Biden's camp has already demanded that several Trump adds be removed from certain venues.

When the campaign gets rolling, I suspect the Media, even FOX, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Instagram, will refuse to air many if not all of Trump's campaign adds. They will air all of the Biden and Democrat adds, but refuse to air Trump's and the Republicans. There will also be organizations, like the NBA, MLB, NFL that will not allow Trump adds to be aired during their games.

His adds will powerful and devastating to the Democrats and to Biden, too bad very few will be allowed to see them.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Which day of the Trump presidency has the stage NOT been set for his removal?

Since when are Romney and company NOT traitors?

How long has it been since the NYT has even told a glimmer of the truth?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
President Trump has to have the support of the Senate to continue on with his fight and his agenda.

It would not surprise me that several Deep State Republican Senators, ones that always vote with the Democrats, Romney, Collins, Murkowski, and a few others switch to the Democrat party after the 2020 election in order to give Schumer and the Democrats total control of congress.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
I'm going to vote for him, as he is the less bad choice, but I wish that he would communicate less and only when he has something accurate and meaningful to say.

Every thing he says is meaningful, to someone.

What did he just say? The National Guard is sent packing because the riots "are PERFECTLY SAFE" (says the dims)..

Ha. Hide and watch.

Get a clue. The folks got 1200 because what did he say?.

Oh yeah. "It wasn't our fault".
WTH cant figure out what that means? Whose fault was it?

Get a clue.

IMO every time that POTUS communicates inaccurate information he damages his credibility and he communicates far more often than any politician should. DJT's comment in April about injecting disinfectants, like bleach, into the human body to fight COVID-19 was both inaccurate and incredibly tone deaf if it was intended to be sarcasm. How meaningful was that?

I voted for DJT in 2016 because he was the only alternative to HRC. I'll vote from him in November because he is the only alternative to JRB, Jr. I'm not voting for him because I think that he is a good choice to be POTUS, but because his is the less bad choice.

IC B3

S
sse Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
S
now that we have seen what happens when leftists aren't happy, i wonder what the streets of DC will look like if Trump wins again

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

IMO every time that POTUS communicates inaccurate information he damages his credibility and he communicates far more often than any politician should. DJT's comment in April about injecting disinfectants, like bleach, into the human body to fight COVID-19 was both inaccurate and incredibly tone deaf if it was intended to be sarcasm. How meaningful was that?

I voted for DJT in 2016 because he was the only alternative to HRC. I'll vote from him in November because he is the only alternative to JRB, Jr. I'm not voting for him because I think that he is a good choice to be POTUS, but because his is the less bad choice.

The context in which he made those comments would lead even the dumbest of dumb fugks to know that he was simply stating we know how to kill the virus, and that through science we need to learn how to do that internally. He wasn't advising people to drink or inject bleach.

I'd love to know who you think is the better man for the job.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
Colin Powell, a real stiff who was very responsible for getting us into the disastrous Middle East Wars, just announced he will be voting for another stiff, Sleepy Joe Biden. Didn’t Powell say that Iraq had “weapons of mass destruction?” They didn’t, but off we went to WAR!

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by sse
now that we have seen what happens when leftists aren't happy, i wonder what the streets of DC will look like if Trump wins again

If Trump wins in November (and in all likelihood he will) things are going to be handled, much, much differently IMO.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by steve4102

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
Colin Powell, a real stiff who was very responsible for getting us into the disastrous Middle East Wars, just announced he will be voting for another stiff, Sleepy Joe Biden. Didn’t Powell say that Iraq had “weapons of mass destruction?” They didn’t, but off we went to WAR!

LOL

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave

The context in which he made those comments would lead even the dumbest of dumb fugks to know that he was simply stating we know how to kill the virus, and that through science we need to learn how to do that internally. He wasn't advising people to drink or inject bleach.

As I have posted previously, I'm voting for DJT because I believe that he is a better choice than JRB, Jr., but neither of them are a good choice IMO.

EDIT: This is a transcript of what DJT said: "And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful.", I can see where someone hearing those words might think that DJT was saying that injecting disinfectant in order to get it into the lungs could potentially knock out the COVID-19 virus.

Last edited by 260Remguy; 06/08/20. Reason: Added the transcript on injecting disinfectant
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Only with people like you trying to create doubt. Your drinking the cool aid.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave

He's always given me the impression that science was the first thing on his mind.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

As I have posted previously, I'm voting for DJT because I believe that he is a better choice than JRB, Jr., but neither of them are a good choice IMO.

I get that.

Who is a good choice?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Sycamore

He's always given me the impression that science was the first thing on his mind.

With any luck he is giving internment camps the higher priority.

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (1minute, 338rcm, 222Sako, 338reddog, 264magnum, 64 invisible), 2,342 guests, and 1,297 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,541
Posts18,491,511
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.