Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
sounds like a good experiment to me. lets see how this "community based policing" works out for them. you want to talk about corruption. wait until the fox is in charge of the hen house. i'm sure there are a lot of good folks in minni and i feel for them. get out, let the inmates run the place for a while.

My diploma is a DD214

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Hate to burst your bubbles but... it ain't gonna happen.

The cry baby mayor said last night on the news the City Charter states there must be a police department in the city.

But listening to these clowns and reading their quotes...they really do think that it would be a Utopia without any presence of laws. How can they have no idea it would be EXACTLY like what they saw last week?

The city would literally burn to the ground.

Camp is where you make it.
H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
Sharia, like London.

But thats what Minneapolis strives to be.

Phoucheads....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If nothing else, think what driving will be like with no law enforcement. It'll be carnage.

β€œIn a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Minneapolis would be a good place to start a gun store.

With a big sign in the window reading "LOOT ME FIRST".

IC B2

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
That walk through crowd is reminiscent of that scene from Hitchcock's The Birds.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I just posted this on another thread, but applies here too:

Good luck getting any free agents to sign up to play in Minnesota anytime soon. (That'll be the least of their worries.)

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by IMR4350
I really hope they do it. It's going to be fun watching the sheeple get massacred when the cops are gone.

Yeah but, on the possible good news side, does it mean we can shoot looters and rioters, and not get arrested?

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
That was my thought, ingwe.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Ghetto Sharia baby!

IC B3

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Minneapolis Demographics - U.S. Census

White 63.8%
Black 19.4%
Hispanic 9.6%
Asian 6.1%

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Keep importing Mooslimes from all over the world and a lot of cities will look like this. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Gringo Loco
Minneapolis Demographics - U.S. Census

White 63.8%
Black 19.4%
Hispanic 9.6%
Asian 6.1%

Hard/smart working Asians taking orders from BLM & AntiFAA (Anti Freedom Anarchists Azzholes)?? WoHooooo!! Laffin bigly. They can probably handle it on their own but if not they have a few good buds on the left coast that could come over for the party. No cops? Open season. Along with the Hispanic "network" that puts the black-to-partly black bad boyz on the bottom of the cow turd with the rest of the bugs. Laffin more bigly. After crime trades anything of value for drugs there's nothing left. Let the Asians out, send the Cartel Kids waaay south and razor wire the rest. Couple of years of self rule leaves nothing but a compost heap. Laffin even more BIGLY at the most ignorant idea in the history of idiots. My apologies to idiots.

Last edited by shootem; 06/08/20. Reason: Hard working not wooing

β€œWhen Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
no need for a prosecuting attorney, either

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Wonder how home values in the area are going to do in the next year? Probably won't trend upward in any of the areas with riots.

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Are these "community based police" (social worker actually) gonna be trained in how to collect and analyze evidence too, like fingerprints? laugh laugh Bet not. A disaster waiting to happen. Let it happen. Let's see what they think of cops when their wives and daughters are being raped and murdered with impunity.

Tarquin
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by tzone
Hate to burst your bubbles but... it ain't gonna happen.

The cry baby mayor said last night on the news the City Charter states there must be a police department in the city.

But listening to these clowns and reading their quotes...they really do think that it would be a Utopia without any presence of laws. How can they have no idea it would be EXACTLY like what they saw last week?

The city would literally burn to the ground.

Unless the council votes unanimously.

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesot...be-quick-will-likely-require-public-vote

2021, maybe.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn LabΓ© SkΓ½la~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
TomT: If they were just idiots that would be bad enough, but they are intent on destroying the United States of America from within - that is unacceptable.
Sad and stupid beyond belief.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
I wonder what race the census assigned to all the muslim immigrants? They sure don't look white to me.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by B_n_C_Buck
When, or better question, how did Minneapolis become a cesspool of liberalism? You think of New York, San Fran, Chicago, etc when thinking of leftist cities?

Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Michigan have all been leaning heavily left for decades. Wisconsin seems to be teetering back and forth in the "purple" part of the political spectrum in the last 10 years or so, but seems to be slowly turning Red. Minnesota is sliding the other way.

Damned if I know why. The prosperity of Minnesota has grown out of the solid whitebread blue collar work ethic of immigrants from Germany and Scandinavia in the past century. Those populations have been sliding leftward in their political views everywhere, it seems. In any case, it's still a very "white" state (despite the increase in Muslim immigration under Obama), and outside of the Twin Cities, you won't find a lot of blacks.

I'm not at all sure how this is gonna go, but I suspect the way the laws and State Constitution are set up will bar the Minneapolis city council from doing anything beyond their current virtue signalling. As somebody pointed out, their city charter requires them to have a police force. The city council can't just disband the po-po on a council vote. But I expect they are being advised of this in no uncertain terms by their legal department as we speak, now that the people who actually work for a living have come back to the office on Monday morning. I expect they've been advised that the Governor has emergency powers to step in and appoint a new "emergency" city government if they go so far as to try to carry through with this insanity. So they won't do nuffin.

But the city council can hamstring the department in all kinds of ways... they'll appoint a new, fresh, even more politically-correct chief of course, who will start punishing the cops who actually do their jobs even more severely than the last chief did. The chaos will devolve further no matter what they do, of course.

As more than one cop-observer has said, the City of Minneapolis is going to see a huge exodus of cops in very short order. The veterans are applying for jobs in the suburbs, other cities, other states. The City will be forced to put green/unqualified new hires on the streets to try to get the job done, which of course they will be hopelessly unqualified to do, even if they can get enough bodies to fill the uniforms. More "incidents" will happen. More lawsuits/protests/riots will result.

Minneapolis is going to lose hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue over this. At least two major corporate conventions slated for this summer have been cancelled and will be moved to a different city next year. Many more corporations will follow suit. Businesses are already closing down in the city, and will not reopen. The loss of tax revenue for the City of Minneapolis will be staggering.

If Minneapolis can recover from this (which is an open question, I'm afraid) it's going to take years, if not decades, to do so.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

541 members (1Akshooter, 01Foreman400, 1beaver_shooter, 21, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 63 invisible), 2,457 guests, and 1,229 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,450
Posts18,489,657
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.