Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I don't like the idea,....But I think Trump will have a hard time getting past the Communists in 2020.

As crazy as the Communists have gotten over the past couple of years, I think Trump voters are going to have to watch their backs very closely in many locations on election day.

I just heard that democrats have out registered republicans in Iowa. Not by many but you can bet they will vote for Joe just to stick it to The Donald and his supporters. Our Secretary of State claims that they revue the voter registrations for folks who are dead or no longer citizens and the numbers are accurate.

kwg

Heard from who, Joe Scarborough? Rosie O'Donnell?

M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by RemModel8
From the outside looking in, I see a whole bunch of so called conservatives that bitch about the liberal press, while swallowing spoonfuls of what they are selling.

It is a sad commentary.

What are you talking about? You are the real deal, eh? Who exactly is swallowing what?

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
From the outside looking in, I see a whole bunch of so called conservatives that bitch about the liberal press, while swallowing spoonfuls of what they are selling.

It is a sad commentary.

True'er words...

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
TTT for the cryptic code talkers.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

He's saying people are buying into the doom and gloom bullshitt the liberal media is pushing. Stay optimistic, recruit anyone you can, turn off the news (tell your people to do the same), donate money, hold strong. We got this.

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

It is a sad commentary.

Yep. CNN and NBC crap swallowers who "support" Trump.

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/12/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

He's saying people are buying into the doom and gloom bullshitt the liberal media is pushing. Stay optimistic, recruit anyone you can, turn off the news (tell your people to do the same), donate money, hold strong. We got this.

This, and remind others Dims getting rid of cops and school resources officers are going to get folks and their kids killed, just as the Ds want it to. Then they can all blame guns.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by BD_Huntress

GFY

That's your response Great-W? That's all you have to say?
I don't see you telling anyone else on here that is worried about the runaway crazy train, to GFT?

Tarquin?[/quote]

Huntress---Unfortunately there are a few on here of little intelligence, less integrity, and no courtesy. Their metier is the ad hominem, the profane, and grade school talk. Great-W is one of the worst.

You made an erudite, thought provoking, elegant post. One of the best, if not the best on this string. Do not be deterred by lowlifes like Waputi. But, be warned more is to come if you dare to display your obvious intelligence and education.

Last edited by Spanokopitas; 06/12/20. Reason: Typo

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

Huntress---Unfortunately there are a few on here of little intelligence, less integrity, and no courtesy. Their metier is the ad hominem, the profane, and grade school talk. Great-W is one of the worst.

You made an erudite, thought provoking, elegant post. One of the best, if not the best on this string. Do not be deterred by lowlifes like Waputi. But, be warned more is to come if you dare to display your obvious intelligence and education.

GFY

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT
[Linked Image from snopes.com]
What's Dick Morris' prognostication?

Who da'phucqk is that?

Dick Morris. He used to work for Slick Willy, but then he left the administration or got fired or something. Now he hates the Clintons and tries to act like a republican RINO deep state political annalist dude. He's a total hack.

Dick Morris faulty polling for Fox i 2012 got him fired from ever appearing on Fox news again. Fox News viewership fell 60% in the 3 months following the Nov 2012 election.

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Proving what I said.

GW needs to take a remedial course in kindergarten. He'd probably flunk...again.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas
Proving what I said.

GW needs to take a remedial course in kindergarten. He'd probably flunk...again.

Zing....lol

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Joey Jones was on Tucker tonight. He had a good point that may resonate here. He laid down a theory that suggested every obscene act that the left accomplished didn’t turn society....or even conservative citizens.....against them. Instead, the capitulation of conservative leaders that didn’t fight against those acts actually causes defeatist attitude in their constituents, which reduces voter turnout. Pretty interesting aspect.

“When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
- Socrates
M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M

GFY

I hear there's a lot of that going on in Seattle.... Heard it on TV.

--- Kid Rock 2022

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

Thank you

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

68 members (35, AnthonyB, 01Foreman400, beefan, 300_savage, 6 invisible), 1,428 guests, and 796 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,593
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.