Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by nighthawk
So unalienable rights are alienable after all? Which would mean there is no unalienable right to life, liberty, pursue of happiness. No longer rights endowed by our creator which would make the creator irreverent. Then rights endowed by whom, the government? Welcome to Marxism.

If you are actively working against them they are. By their acts they forfeit them.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Then you're getting into the theory of just war/self defense which requires deeper analysis. In a few words unalienable rights remain unalienable but which party's rights are justly superior.

Further, rights endowed by the Creator cannot be diminished except by the Creator or a superior being,of which their is none by definition. These rights cannot be forfeit by mere man. The Creator may declare them forfeit but solely by His authority.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I find your suggestion disgusting, abhorrent, and infinitely cowardly. You are no better than an imam who urges on a suicide bomber.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
You would, kinda guy that leaves a [bleep] legacy for his beloved grandaughter. You’d probably hand your loved ones right over for another day of life wouldn’t you.

I have the scars and missing body parts from 20 plus to prove I ain’t a coward...

Can’t cut it Kkuunntt !

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 06/13/20.
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Y’all think we’ll get out of this without bloodshed?

“Make a difference” might be all we have.

Blood has already been shed (though few here would count it).

Your menstrual cycle does not count.

GOOD ONE!
a terminal Veteran would understand the reason why.. the last act of the oath he took...

I'd rather die on my feet, than on my knees...

or suffering in a hospital bed.... my only concern is to be able to take enough of em..

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
I find your suggestion disgusting, abhorrent, and infinitely cowardly. You are no better than an imam who urges on a suicide bomber.

I agree Rocky. The polar opposite of accepting the consequences of your actions.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
I’m really surprised that this hasn’t happened yet. A guy sees communism/oppression coming for his family and decids to act while he still has a bit left in the tank. There are consequences for ALL actions, even theirs. Some folks will surely be complacent, some WONT.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Salute.

Maybe go fund me type stuff for surviving family members.

Time to start giving the enemy a taste of their own tactics

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Wouldn’t it be nice if every terminally ill Patriot did one last act for the preservation of our Constitution.

Thats a legacy worth establishing or continuing.

Git-R-Done !

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

You mean like Jack Ruby?

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

Time to start giving the enemy a taste of their own tactics
I've been saying that for a long time. Not meaning that we should get violent with them yet but conservatives need to quit playing lilly white, Mr. goody two shoes on the political front and learn to get down and dirty like the opposition. We are losing this war, there's no doubt about that and we will continue to lose until it's all gone if we keep trying to play by the rules when our opponents don't have any. We need to beat them at their own game but conservatives are just plain stupid and chicken shyt and will lose to the communists because of it.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
Conservatives are in hiding right now. They have no stomach for this fight, or any fight, for that matter.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
I’m really surprised that this hasn’t happened yet. A guy sees communism/oppression coming for his family and decids to act while he still has a bit left in the tank. There are consequences for ALL actions, even theirs. Some folks will surely be complacent, some WONT.

I've wondered why it hasn't happened myself. I think it's because Conservatives are by and large decent people who believe in abiding by the law. You don't see any Conservatives shooting up schools or WalMarts.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

I've wondered why it hasn't happened myself. I think it's because Conservatives are by and large decent people who believe in abiding by the law. You don't see any Conservatives shooting up schools or WalMarts.
The public at large doesn't give a fuuck about Conservative morals and ideals. Sticking to them in hopes that someday they will is a losing strategy. When you are fighting with a dirty fighter that is biting and pulling your hair you don't yell "cheater" "cheater" you punch them in the balls. If you're too stupid to learn that you deserve to lose.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Sometimes blood has to be shed, its a historical fact. There are always those that are delusional to think it just peacefully works out. If one doesn’t have the stomach for this bloodshed, then sit on the sidelines. Societies were built and destroyed on The backs of those having the fortitude for such dire actions. RockyRaab would be one of the folks that prosper on the backs of others and probably switch sides, stands for nothing, his life before the children.

Right now a thimble full of panty waste that contribute nothing to society are changing our world.

These behaviors being used at one time were the military definition of terrorism. Tactics that “change the pattern of the target’s behavior” that is.

District Attorneys, Judges, Mayors, Governors, City Council, Police Chiefs, and many other offices were bought and payed for by George Soros. They all condone the “bottom up” revolt.

Terminal Patriots and how their sacrifice could radically change the course is intriguing, just a thought.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Maybe so on the bloodshed but when that happens it needs to be all out, not just a few random acts here and there. Otherwise the commies will just use it as proof we need more gun control, the public at large will be sympathetic and they will get it. There has already been talk/spin that the show of arms recently in Idaho just proves we need more gun control because the armed citizens that showed up to make sure the protesters didn't trash/loot the town were repressing the protesters constitutional right to peaceably assemble.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

Actually, that's exactly who shoots up churches and work places, blows up buildings, and burns down churches with people inside. Just exactly who.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Maybe so on the bloodshed but when that happens it needs to be all out, not just a few random acts here and there. Otherwise the commies will just use it as proof we need more gun control, the public at large will be sympathetic and they will get it. There has already been talk/spin that the show of arms recently in Idaho just proves we need more gun control because the armed citizens that showed up to make shure the protesters didn't trash/loot the town were repressing the protesters constutional right to peaceably assemble.

The guncontrol issue may be gone since the panty waste are guarding their festival with AR-15’s.

If an American gave up their firearm after seeing the double standard of that, they should spend eternity in Hell.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

Actually, that's exactly who shoots up churches and work places, blows up buildings, and burns down churches with people inside. Just exactly who.

That's another one of your goddam lies. It's usually one of you fuucked up liberals or some of your beloved Muslims that do those things you lying sack of shyt. These recent riots by you liberal scumnags are proof of who the violent ones really are. You never see such behavior from the right when they have massive gun rights rallies like the recent one in Virginia and the ones we had in NY to protest the SAFE act. Those are always truly peaceable while your side acts like aniimals. Jackass.

Last edited by Blackheart; 06/13/20.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Blackheart

That's another one of your goddam lies. It's usually one of you fuucked up liberals or some of your beloved Muslims that do those things you lying sack of shyt.

Really?
You know better than that. It's a fact.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

641 members (16gage, 007FJ, 16Racing, 12344mag, 160user, 1badf350, 77 invisible), 3,103 guests, and 1,299 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,353
Posts18,487,900
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.