Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
You would, kinda guy that leaves a [bleep] legacy for his beloved grandaughter. You’d probably hand your loved ones right over for another day of life wouldn’t you.

I have the scars and missing body parts from 20 plus to prove I ain’t a coward...

Can’t cut it Kkuunntt !

You would, kinda guy that leaves a [bleep] legacy for his beloved grandaughter. You’d probably hand your loved ones right over for another day of life wouldn’t you.

I have the scars and missing body parts from 20 plus to prove I ain’t a coward...

Can’t cut it Kkuunntt !

Your response to RockyRaab negates any claim you have to rational thought. The missing body parts are significant portions of your brain. Your entire premise is idiotic and is supported by equally profound thinkers.

You are about as rational as leroi and embarass veterans everywhere. FOAD

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by AKduck
Sounds like a good way to add to the number of folks calling for more strict gun control....and actually getting the votes.

Here's the BIG downside. It will be more fodder for the gun grabbers and will chase away the voting soccer moms. I admit I wouldn't shed a tear for any anarchist or communist killed, but things need to get much worse to gain any popular support for constructive culling.

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Up

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Up

Are you terminal yet, or still waiting?

MAGA
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
We are all terminal friend but I have experienced twice what Paul did in 2nd Corinthians 12:2, hence my handle.

I’ve stood against hundreds of merely mortals on the battlefield and I’m still here, there ain’t a human that can kill me, I’ve faced the best. God has protected me on far too many occasions for my comfort. But against all odd, I did find comfort in him.

I used to think my immortal attitude was arrogance and narcissistic, I came to realize by the time I was 27 that it was just the way it is. Even when God lets me pass from death to life, there is still life. My physical death will not be at the hands of another mortal though, they just ain’t got what it takes.

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 10/09/20.
IC B2

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
We are all terminal friend but I have experienced twice what Paul did in 2nd Corinthians 12:2, hence my handle.

I’ve stood against hundreds of merely mortals on the battlefield and I’m still here, there ain’t a human that can kill me, I’ve faced the best. God has protected me on far too many occasions for my comfort. But against all odd, I did find comfort in him.

I used to think my immortal attitude was arrogance and narcissistic, I came to realize by the time I was 27 that it was just the way it is. Even when God lets me pass from death to life, there is still life. My physical death will not be at the hands of another mortal though, they just ain’t got what it takes.

What a goon, LMFAO

#terminator

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Yo Momma ! LMFAO

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 10/09/20.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by lvmiker

What a goon, LMFAO

#terminator

mike r

Comedic relief.

Makes the world go round I guess lol.

MAGA
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Some folk living boring lives...Up

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I read enough of the posts written here, to see that there are several that would chose their comforts over the Country and our Constitution. At least patriots will not have to face these cowards.....as they stand for nothing! Much like the French, cheer the winner and pretend to support their cause! If the founding of our Republic depended upon men(?) like several of these, we would still be kissing the queen’s arse! memtb

Last edited by memtb; 10/09/20.

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
If the Chinese and Russians descend from chutes first thing in the morning like “Red Dawn”, I feed them until every liberal is dead. At this point, I wouldn’t lift a finger to save one, US citizens or not. I have over 60 inches of scars and missing parts from over twenty years in the military.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
If the Chinese and Russians descend from chutes first thing in the morning like “Red Dawn”, I feed them until every liberal is dead. At this point, I wouldn’t lift a finger to save one, US citizens or not. I have over 60 inches of scars and missing parts from over twenty years in the military.

Giving aid and comfort to the enemy is treason of course. Not that folks here aren't for treasonist, anti-American, unConstitutional acts - or at least, like you - they like to make big talk about it.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Those times are past Sir, the left wants the right dead, the speaker of the house has determined YOU to be “enemy of the state”.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Blanket parties aside, how many inches of them scars came from combat?

MAGA
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Those times are past Sir, the left wants the right dead, the speaker of the house has determined YOU to be “enemy of the state”.

Negative.
The speaker of the house loves 'guys' like him.

It's folks like us she'd prefer to see gone.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I knew if I resurrected this thread, the humor would continue.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by NH K9

Negative.
The speaker of the house loves 'guys' like him.

It's folks like us she'd prefer to see gone.

Very true!

If old Crossfire (RIP) were still with us this is the type of thread that’d have him spitting fire.....I miss his input and the way in which he so eloquently got his point across.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

374 members (219 Wasp, 1_deuce, 204guy, 1moredeer, 257_X_50, 160user, 51 invisible), 2,501 guests, and 1,215 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,238
Posts18,485,834
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.