Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by stxhunter
f-cking A, i'd buy him a beer or two.

How do you know it was a he, maybe a she with menstrual cramps?

"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, you'll be a mile from them, and you'll have their shoes."
GB1

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
After tenderizing him with the bumper he should have got out and beat his ass.

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Thousands of people who committed felonies over the last month were let go due to liberal politicians.

I will bet anyone here that there are officers looking for that car right now and a DA who wants to press charges.

Burn down a business or commit felony assault against an LEO based on a myth that blacks are going through genocide by whites? You are let go.

Cut hair, walk on a beach, or try to protect your property from rioters, you are prosecuted with great effort.

This isn’t a joke, it’s really happened or happening.

After this last month, if you decide to live under these Communists, anything that happens negatively to you, is on you. Not them. You have been educated, IMO.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by RAS
Thousands of people who committed felonies over the last month were let go due to liberal politicians.

I will bet anyone here that there are officers looking for that car right now and a DA who wants to press charges.

Burn down a business or commit felony assault against an LEO based on a myth that blacks are going through genocide by whites? You are let go.

Cut hair, walk on a beach, or try to protect your property from rioters, you are prosecuted with great effort.

This isn’t a joke, it’s really happened or happening.

After this last month, if you decide to live under these Communists, anything that happens negatively to you, is on you. Not them. You have been educated, IMO.

I was about to post the same. They can get away with virtually anything, including mob attacks against bystanders but god forbid you raise a hand in defense. They’re like divine cattle now.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
It’s a shame the rock throwing creep walked away. Wish he’d fallen under the car and died hours later in agony from internal bleeding.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by montanabadger
Originally Posted by stxhunter
f-cking A, i'd buy him a beer or two.

How do you know it was a he, maybe a she with menstrual cramps?

Dam right, I know several women who'd run him over in a heart beat.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Didn't the chinee and punjabs just have a midnight rock fight on some border ridge? Several dozen dead - from falling off the mountain, mostly.(Guardian)

No guns allowed by either side. They should impose a waiting period and paperwork for rocks and clubs obviously.

Last edited by las; 06/17/20.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

433 members (1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 260Remguy, 260madman, 1minute, 48 invisible), 2,436 guests, and 1,254 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,859
Posts18,478,555
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.