Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
IF the BLM protestors were peaceful and residents of the town the counter protestors were wrong in assaulting and taking their signs. If you are a vet and support attacking peaceful demonstrators, you have pissed on your oath! I will support any citizen's right to peacefully protest even if I don't support their grievance or lawful means of protest.
That said, if protestors show up in my hood with gas cans, those with the gas get shot first.

The Karma bus always has an empty seat when it comes around.- High Brass

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
That's how you do it. Let the anti-protesters and the protesters go at it then go in and clean it up.

The lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part!
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by 1OntarioJim
The actions of the 2 cops who stood by will be enough to turn a lot of people against the police. If they don't want to do the job why wear the uniform?

Clocking the protester in the back of the head shows how much respect these jokers deserve. Anybody who supports them is nuts.

Jim

They just stand by and let em burn sheit to the ground, why not just watch while a couple of fuqktards get slapped around a little?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Pretty funny.

I saw some chickenshit hit somebody in the back of the head and then run away.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
That's the best thing I've seen in awhile. Really like the guy getting punched in front of the cop who did a Sgt. Shultz.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 1OntarioJim
The actions of the 2 cops who stood by will be enough to turn a lot of people against the police. If they don't want to do the job why wear the uniform?

Clocking the protester in the back of the head shows how much respect these jokers deserve. Anybody who supports them is nuts.

Jim
Wait til shixt like this comes to Canada. Personally, I enjoyed it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
No, I'm NOT going to disable my ad blocker so I can read some limey newspaper!
Jerry

If it isn't a sophisticated site, you can just hit 'stop' on your web browser as the page loads. That loads the article but stops their popup requesting you to turn off your ad blocker. I did it for this article on my computer running Chrome. Usually browse from my iPhone and do the same thing in Safari. More sophisticated websites don't allow that little 'hack' to work though.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Dave_in_WV
IF the BLM protestors were peaceful and residents of the town the counter protestors were wrong in assaulting and taking their signs. If you are a vet and support attacking peaceful demonstrators, you have pissed on your oath! I will support any citizen's right to peacefully protest even if I don't support their grievance or lawful means of protest.
That said, if protestors show up in my hood with gas cans, those with the gas get shot first.

Winner winner.

Remember when one thing everyone in the country agreed to was “I may not agree with what you say but will defend to the death your right to say it”?

I do.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
I have a feeling we haven't seen anything yet..

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
This will be the only way to stop this madness. We have seen the last 8 years. They got away with in in Missouri During Obama''s term and its just snowballing.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If you are going to fight, face the man you want to fight. A person who sucker punches another person and then runs away, is a coward. We've seen many, many videos of the ANTIFA thugs sucker punching people and running. They are cowards. The man who hit the other from behind is no different than ANTIFA cowards: he just dresses differently.

My opinion.

L.W

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I have a feeling we haven't seen anything yet..

The real party starts on 11/3/2020. Regardless of who wins.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter
So the BLM protesters were peaceful. As much as I can't stand what BLM stands for (It isn't about black lives, but communism) as long as they are peaceful they can protest. It seems the people blocking them are the violent ones here. I understand the frustration on the right, but this will be played over and over again and cause the right to lose ground. I don't mean the far right white supremacists' but good conservatives since the media will lump us with them.

Maybe we need to realize that we have to stop giving a crap what the "optics" look like and stand up for ourselves, and if "good conservatives" aren't getting it done, maybe the "other" kind will? I bet they called the nice, passive, compliant Jews "good Jews" back in the day, as they were busy politely being steamrolled into oblivion...

Black Lives Matter? To the exclusion of other lives? Really? Horseshit! Here, try this slogan; "Aryan Lives Matter"? Has kind of a scary ring to it, doesn't it? Well, when I hear "Black Lives Matter", I feel the same, and it's disconcerting. And than "black lives" matter to me even less...

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
If you are going to fight, face the man you want to fight. A person who sucker punches another person and then runs away, is a coward. We've seen many, many videos of the ANTIFA thugs sucker punching people and running. They are cowards. The man who hit the other from behind is no different than ANTIFA cowards: he just dresses differently.

My opinion.

L.W

These people ARE cowards.
And calling them cowards, WON’T shame them!

Last edited by keith_dunlap; 06/17/20.

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
IDGAF about the guy punching the phagg and then running off. I thought it was great and lmao. I thought the bikers running them out of town was even better, especially with the cops standing right there and seeing nothing.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I'd guess that the knotheads who decided to pull that stunt in that small town need to be making plans to move somewhere else.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
They came to a small town to see just how far they could go, and they found out that it was "not far at all." Boo hoo. I do not think for a minute they were there for peaceful purposes, and if the townspeople didn't want them there then they had every right to run them out of town.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Bethel is about an hour from here.

protesters plan to block traffic Friday for 9 minutes about 5 miles from my house.

I would have never thought that nonsense would start around here.

Last edited by KFWA; 06/17/20.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
The ANTIFA pukes were outnumbered about 20:1 in Ardmore Alabama about a week ago after getting a dose of CS gas in Huntsville. They decided pretty quickly that hanging around town was going to be hazardous to their health.
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
No, I'm NOT going to disable my ad blocker so I can read some limey newspaper!
Jerry

We all need a WhineyAssBitch blocker.

98% of 24hrcrybaby membership would be lost instantly.

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

588 members (06hunter59, 12344mag, 02bfishn, 1234, 163bc, 01Foreman400, 62 invisible), 2,492 guests, and 1,340 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,573
Posts18,491,943
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.