Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Starman
Originally Posted by 358wsm

Sometimes when ya get cold cocked REALLY hard, like he was, it's almost all you can do to stay conscious.

Some of you fellas talk real big and tough. but obviously ain't never been hit hard, really really hard..

Feel free to waltz into a redneck bar, lay down 50 bucks to the biggest dude in there, close your eyes, and let him swing on ya... Then, next week, once you wake up (if you actually do wake up), get back to us on who's a pussy. crazy

Their wives won't let them go to a redneck bar.

You have to grow up being one to have the mind set.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG
Originally Posted by 257Deland
What are the chances that that happened in a gun free zone whistle

Shopping mall policy states no weapons allowed on the property though I don't recall seeing the proper signage restricting concealed carry.

LMAO.
Exactly. Makes you wonder if there really is any hope for the white race. It's like those dweebs on The Big Bang Theory are representative of white people.

Couldnt be that the deep state cabal is behind all these biracial commercials and bend over and kiss bleck ass crap for ulterior motives could it?

Who all was in on the AAs are great BS? IS, ColT, Paul, was that youse guys?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Bristoe
As far as concealed carry goes, if it's "concealed", nobody will know that you're carrying.

What all my cop friends tell me and I'll be damn if I pay a fee to do it.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by RJY66
That white guy groveling at the dazzling urbanite's feet was kinda disgusting. I might not could do any better but but I would have been so angry I am afraid the dazzling urbanite might have had to beat me to death. There are worse things than getting the hell beat out of you.

The groveller had plenty of wide open opportunity to take that n i gg er down if he wasn't such a pussy.

Sometimes when ya get cold cocked REALLY hard, like he was, it's almost all you can do to stay conscious.

Some of you fellas talk real big and tough. but obviously ain't never been hit hard, really really hard..

Feel free to waltz into a redneck bar, lay down 50 bucks to the biggest dude in there, close your eyes, and let him swing on ya... Then, next week, once you wake up (if you actually do wake up), get back to us on who's a pussy. crazy

I've been in a LOT of fights, both in the ring and out. Had my nose broken three times and my jaw once. I know what it's like to get hit real hard, probably better than anybody else here. That groveller was not hit that hard and was nowhere near knocked unconscious. He was perfectly able to beg/grovell immediately and was perfectly able to fight if he had the guts.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by stxhunter
As far as concealed carry goes, if it's "concealed", nobody will know that you're carrying.

Governor Bevin recognized Constitution carry in Kentucky. It seems to keep people fairly polite around here.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
That's how they are.

Knigger doing what kniggers do. Perhaps we should have a holiday to celebrate how great they are.

Last edited by Gun_Geezer; 06/19/20.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Governor Bevin recognized Constitution carry in Kentucky. It seems to keep people fairly polite around here.

hoping we get that worked out here.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
That white guy groveling at the dazzling urbanite's feet was kinda disgusting. I might not could do any better but but I would have been so angry I am afraid the dazzling urbanite might have had to beat me to death. There are worse things than getting the hell beat out of you.

The groveller had plenty of wide open opportunity to take that n i gg er down if he wasn't such a pussy.

I've been in a LOT of fights, both in the ring and out. Had my nose broken three times and my jaw once. I know what it's like to get hit real hard, probably better than anybody else here. That groveller was not hit that hard and was nowhere near knocked unconscious. He was perfectly able to beg/grovell immediately and was perfectly able to fight if he had the guts.

Problem is, with animals, had he been knocked out, the pos would have stomped his head in.
Being smaller and weaker he probably did about the best he could do.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Shopping mall policy states no weapons allowed on the property though I don't recall seeing the proper signage restricting concealed carry.

LMAO.
This, some laws you just don't obey.

How was the fishing yesterday?

Good, caught our limit of snapper plus some sharks in federal waters 30 miles out, it was rough going out I got slammed and hurt my back. We were running in 4 ft seas going out and Wes was running the boat about 20-21 mph and hit a wave wrong threw me up and back down into the seat then into the consol knocking the throttle wide open into the next wave, I'm still sore. Bart's son is emailing me the pics.
Dang! Congrats on the fishes. Sounds like the seas were pretty rough. Glad I'm not having to deal with a sunburn but Snapper would taste good. Do you put the Sharks on the grill?

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Is that when you self-identified as an assassin?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
IC B3

O
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by hookeye
Indiana..........Simon malls.
Gun free according to their rules (not law).
If busted carrying concealed they'll ask you to leave.
If you don't then you're nailed for trespass (a law).

$100 fine here. I wouldn't even consider violating mall policy... whistle

IIRC, Kentucky is a $25 misdemeanor fine if you are caught, and then are asked to leave, and then refuse.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
One of my pocket knives. Great close in defensive knife. The clerk could be busy taking out achilles tendons while he's relaxing down there. At least get the mobility kill on his attacker.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You are comparing yourself to someone who
could well be effeminate gay, that comes from
the department stores fragrance section.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Problem is, with animals, had he been knocked out, the pos would have stomped his head in.
Being smaller and weaker he probably did about the best he could do.
Obviously he had no experience, training or guts. Nobody's fault but his own. If you live in a place with animals like that around you should get some of each.

Last edited by Blackheart; 06/19/20.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

hoping we get that worked out here.
I'm hoping y'all do too. We've had it for some time now and Oklahoma just got it. Missouri and Arkansas have it, supposedly. Dunno about Louisiana but if Texas gets it, I'm pretty much good.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Starman

You are comparing yourself to someone who
could well be effeminate gay, that comes from
the department stores fragrance section.

The voice of experience speaketh.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by add

Is that when you self-identified as an assassin?
I've never self identified as an assasin of anything but game animals.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

The voice of experience speaketh.

Christian homophobe raises his ugly head.

Go to a fragrance section to buy your wife
a perfume and tell me it ain't got gay sales
people.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

LMAO.
This, some laws you just don't obey.

How was the fishing yesterday?

Good, caught our limit of snapper plus some sharks in federal waters 30 miles out, it was rough going out I got slammed and hurt my back. We were running in 4 ft seas going out and Wes was running the boat about 20-21 mph and hit a wave wrong threw me up and back down into the seat then into the consol knocking the throttle wide open into the next wave, I'm still sore. Bart's son is emailing me the pics.
Dang! Congrats on the fishes. Sounds like the seas were pretty rough. Glad I'm not having to deal with a sunburn but Snapper would taste good. Do you put the Sharks on the grill?
only kept one shark, Bre caught it on my little TLD5 reel, Wes capped it in the head with my sps101, probably weighed a little over a hundred lbs. have a video that was texted to me but haven't figured out how to get it on here. Bart's son is emailing me pics.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Wonder how old the black dude was first time he raped his mama.Wonder how old first time he raped his dad.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (1minute, 1badf350, 10ring1, 12344mag, 1Longbow, 67 invisible), 2,217 guests, and 1,220 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,011
Posts18,500,243
Members73,986
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.