Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by moosemike
Why isn't Paul Barnard here telling us how great kniggers are?

He’s out riding bike four abreast in the mountains!. Somebody’s got to do it!!!

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
The fact no other men stepped in to aid shows that most people are sheep when the wolves show up. A crew of white boys would have put that camera up the groid's ass.

The way life should be.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Reginald Denny tried to fight back iirc. One feral can do to you what all these did to Denny if it knocks you out.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
It's too late to get into this now but as I read this I noticed some comments about shooting the "bro."
I'm totally for concealed carry . Of ANY weapon that anyone wants to become proficient in.
I feel the SAME WAY as.anybody .....let me think now..NO, Most guys here. De flame excluded.

Let me ask you LEOS on here first.
Hypothetical scenario. Dude on floor draws sidearm and shoots scary thug. You check his carcass and there's nothing in that waistband that's hanging low and loose.
What would happen the moment your coworkers show up on the scene?

Second question. What is the likely scenario for pathetic white dude when charges with each other are discussed.?

Third, what about the place he will spend the night or months of not affording bond?

Forth, how many battles will he have from there on out?

I want to learn from those who have been there done that. Those Law Enforcement Officers who have investigated those charged with violent felonies.
Was the nerdy white guy acting appropriately?Good move, bad move?

Good question. I'd like to hear more as well. My guess would be it depends on the laws of wherever you are. In Georgia you have no duty to retreat and if you have a "reasonable fear" of death or "great bodily harm" you are good to pop a cap. However, what the meaning of the words "reasonable fear" and "great bodily harm" are likely to be up to a DA and possibly a jury. Its a crazy world we live in. I think the reality is that you would be caught between the rock of getting "Reginald Dennied" and the hard place of being in the clutches of the legal system where you potentially face either criminal charges or getting sued by the dear departed brother's family in civil court. The reality these days is that your fate could hang on the melanin level of the district attorney.

Last edited by RJY66; 06/20/20.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Reginald Denny tried to fight back iirc. One feral can do to you what all these did to Denny if it knocks you out.

jag, Reginald Denny got off to a really bad start. He let himself be dragged out of the cab of that truck.

A couple hollow points at point blank range would have produced a different outcome for Mr. Denny.

IMHO, one should always have a gun separate from your carry piece within arm's length in your vehicle for just such occasions.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RJY66
It's too late to get into this now but as I read this I noticed some comments about shooting the "bro."
I'm totally for concealed carry . Of ANY weapon that anyone wants to become proficient in.
I feel the SAME WAY as.anybody .....let me think now..NO, Most guys here. De flame excluded.

Hypothetical scenario. Dude on floor draws sidearm and shoots scary thug. You check his carcass and there's nothing in that waistband that's hanging low and loose.

Second question. What is the likely scenario for pathetic white dude when charges with each other are discussed.?

Third, what about the place he will spend the night or months of not affording bond?

I want to learn from those who have been there done that. Those Law Enforcement Officers who have investigated those charged with violent felonies.

Good question. I'd like to hear more as well. My guess would be it depends on the laws of wherever you are. In Georgia you have no duty to retreat and if you have a "reasonable fear" of death or "great bodily harm" you are good to pop a cap. However, what the meaning of the words "reasonable fear" and "great bodily harm" are likely to be up to a DA and possibly a jury. Its a crazy world we live in. I think the reality is that you would be caught between the rock of getting "Reginald Dennied" and the hard place of being in the clutches of the legal system where you potentially face either criminal charges or getting sued by the dear departed brother's family in civil court. The reality these days is that your fate could hang on the melanin level of the district attorney.

This often ends up being the final insult, but can also rest on the melanin or pre-conclusions or bias of jurors.

I was a juror on a murder trial where the skin tone was all black and the second victim was paralyzed for life from the waist down. Even that ended up being a hung jury because a couple stupid broads couldn't follow A to B.

The D.A. had laid the evidence out perfectly. These 2 idiots were just not going to submit a guilty vote, even if there had been video evidence.

Found out after the trial we were the second jury trial, same outcome.

Never again will I allow my time to be wasted like that.

Last edited by local_dirt; 06/20/20.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by local_dirt

jag, Reginald Denny got off to a really bad start. He let himself be dragged out of the cab of that truck.

A couple hollow points at point blank range would have produced a different outcome for Mr. Denny.

IMHO, one should always have a gun separate from your carry piece within arm's length in your vehicle for just such occasions.

Yep, that's why so many now carry. There are wild animals out there more dangerous than lions and tigers and bears.

He should have stepped on the gas and ran over some bunnies.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Yep, that's why so many now carry. There are wild animals out there more dangerous than lions and tigers and bears.

He should have stepped on the gas and ran over some bunnies.

With you 100%.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
This incident happened in Michigan (Flint Township) at a mall store. We have Stand Your Ground laws that allow you to defend yourself using deadly force if you're in fear for your life or of great bodily harm as long as you're someplace that you're legally allowed to be. The issue is that the mall is a gun free zone. You can't be committing a crime while using deadly force to protect yourself which this situation would fall under. I haven't seen a case like this come before the county prosecutor so I'd be leary to guess how he'd proceed.
The groid who filmed the attack is claiming that the cracker used a racial slur first. There is also security video of the attack which hasn't been released.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG
This incident happened in Michigan (Flint Township) at a mall store. We have Stand Your Ground laws that allow you to defend yourself using deadly force if you're in fear for your life or of great bodily harm as long as you're someplace that you're legally allowed to be. The issue is that the mall is a gun free zone. You can't be committing a crime while using deadly force to protect yourself which this situation would fall under. I haven't seen a case like this come before the county prosecutor so I'd be leary to guess how he'd proceed.
The groid who filmed the attack is claiming that the cracker used a racial slur first. There is also security video of the attack which hasn't been released.

Racial slurs would get him off, phantom claims at that and no reasonable way to protect yourself... no thanks...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
That mall has gone downhill pretty much like the rest of them. Majority of stores are vacant, roving gangs of black teens looking to cause trouble. I've been there once in the past twenty years, they built a whalburgers in the food court. You can access it without entering the mall proper, the burgers are nothing to write home about.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Never thought too much about it but, I don't wan't any knee grows around here. Even if they are cool and all, as a group they seem to be alot of trouble, the tribal in them is huge.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

When I was driving the big rig, I often thought of Reginald Denny. I kept a ball peen hammer right next to the seat.
If the bad boys tried to open my door and pull me out, the very first one would have gotten his skull caved in.
If it was too crowded for the hammer, I had a Buck knife close at hand. Very sharp knife. It really would not have gone well for some guys trying to get into my cab.

This store clerk/punching bag, likewise, needed a weapon. There is all kinds of stuff in a store that you could use to pick up, and defend yourself and put a whipping on a bad guy. But this guy had no will to fight.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hammer sounds like a good weapon for a truck driver.
👍
*They were used in Viet Nam to take out senturies quietly. Previous warfare too.
*Good choice for close quarters contact distances, especially with grip tape or stippling to cut down on chances of having it taken if the head is grabbed.
*Legal to carry in 50 states without a permission slip because of it's multi use apps. Tire pressure, mechanics helper, etc.
PS: Concealed carry with or without a holster, ie. Slides into belted pants....although there's probably laws about that. LE might not be too friendly to that....but individual choices and live with the results .

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 06/20/20.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

White guy on the ground pulls a concealed firearm and kills black dude. Good or bad shoot would be decided by DA, Grand Jury, and a trial, unless the following could be proved. (Speaking only for Oregon)

The black guy was going to continue to beat the white guy and the white guy believed he would be unable to defend himself from more damage/or felt himself losing consciousness, thus being unable to deflect any blows from black dude.

Black guy verbally said “I’m gonna kill you” or words indicating black guy was intent on seriously injuring the white guy. “I’m gonna fûck you up”.

Black guy had a weapon.

Black guy grabbed an object and continued to beat white guy with it about the head, neck, face area.

Black guy started to kick white guy about the head, neck, and face.

Black dude video taping jumps into the fray and starts beating white guy....2 on 1.

***White guy was unable or prevented from leaving the area or stopping the attack***

All the above would help support a good shoot for the white dude.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Potential bad judicial outcome for white guy for shooting black guy - below.

Black guy appeared to stop beating the white guy while the white guy was still capable of putting his arms up to deflect blows. He stopped beating him.

Black guy didn’t kick the white guy about the head, face and neck area.

Black guy didn’t say anything verbally to indicate his intention was to kill white dude.

Black guy didn’t grab an object to beat the white dude about the head, face, neck area.

Black dude video taping didn’t jump in and start beating the white guy. 2 on 1.

***Black guy beating white dude and the Black guy videoing the beating both claim the white guy had called them the “N” word which caused the beating in the first place***

Both black guys said the white guy was on the phone and after answering a brief question one of the black guys asked of him. The white guy went back to his phone conversation and was supposedly over heard by both blacks saying...”I was just helping a couple of “N’s” word. Black guys believe the white guy thought his words wouldn’t be heard since he was wearing a COVID mask.

Both the white guy and Macy’s the store where he worked have said publicly, the white guy never called either one the “N” word. Their words against the white dude’s.

Right, or wrong, the question of justification for shooting in this situation, if in Oregon, would probably see this going to the Grand Jury.
A Grand Jury would want to politically wash their hands of it and let a judge and jury decide the white guys fate.

Being that Oregon is under the most liberal of courts, the 9th....White guy would be fücked!....My opinion only.

I wish I could say otherwise, but Oregon and the 9th circuit court has shown its ass on gun matters of self defense. Especially, outside of the home.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You can ask too many questions. White guy was outclassed physically and feared for his life. Pulled his piece and ended the threat. Outcome: White guy is still alive.

I assume the black dude didn't kill the white guy in this case, but the white guy homiciding the black guy was justifiable IMO. The reason is the white guy would be stupid to not fear for his life and any reasonable person in the same situation would have. The black guy had the white guy at his mercy and could do what he wanted, including kill him. Had the white guy a gun or other lethal weapon, killing the black guy would not have been murder. It would have been self defense.

Now, as to what comes later, especially in these latter days where common sense and any sense of legality is out the window in favor of social justice or whatnot, who knows? But I do know that if you're dead you don't have those worries and I personally don't want to be dead even if it alleviates you of them.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by victoro
The white guy should have kicked him in the nuts when he had the chance. Then shot him.

Yes , pull his CC and shoot the attacker in the groin .

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
👍
*They were used in Viet Nam to take out senturies quietly. Previous warfare too.
*Good choice for close quarters contact distances, especially with grip tape or stippling to cut down on chances of having it taken if the head is grabbed.
*Legal to carry in 50 states without a permission slip because of it's multi use apps. Tire pressure, mechanics helper, etc.
PS: Concealed carry with or without a holster, ie. Slides into belted pants....although there's probably laws about that. LE might not be too friendly to that....but individual choices and live with the results .

Thank you, for the combat assessment of the ball peen hammer. It always seemed like a pretty good weapon to me, though I never had to use it.
And as a back up, imagine the bad guys have broken out the driver's window of the Big Rig and are opening the door. The driver pulls the very sharp Buck knife and begins slicing. Good God that would have been a bloody mess, only if the bad guys had a gun could they have prevailed.
Meanwhile, you got a couple of nigs bleeding to death, with sliced arteries in the arm.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
👍

Thank you, for the combat assessment of the ball peen hammer. It always seemed like a pretty good weapon to me, though I never had to use it.
And as a back up, imagine the bad guys have broken out the driver's window of the Big Rig and are opening the door. The driver pulls the very sharp Buck knife and begins slicing. Good God that would have been a bloody mess, only if the bad guys had a gun could they have prevailed.
Meanwhile, you got a couple of nigs bleeding to death, with sliced arteries in the arm.
Why didn't you just carry a gun?

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Most of the time I drove in good Southern states. But every once and a while, I would be out on the road, maybe in Texas or in North Carolina, I would get orders to take a load to Camden New Jersey.
I knew that I could get into more trouble than imaginable if I got stopped and a cop found the gun in New Jersey. I evaluated the risks and decided just to stick with the hammer and the knife.
As it turned out, in 8 years on the road I never got into a confrontation where I needed a weapon.

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

73 members (16penny, 35, afisher, Anaconda, 12 invisible), 1,432 guests, and 812 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,493
Posts18,472,101
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.