Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bob_H_in_NH

complicit as in in on it? No. complicit as in afraid to step in and stop it? Yes.

There is an action paralysis happening in our country, people/government are afraid to step in and stop things as it might lead to violence and bad publicity. Case in point, police watching statues come down. Clearly illegal, yet if they step in things could get worse, so they do nothing.

No.

They were complicit in letting it get to that point, or happen in the first place.

A basic primary function of any level of govt is to protect citizens. In fact, it's about the ONLY function govt should have.

They failed to do so. Armed thugs took over and deprived citizens of, and destroyed, looted and burned private property.

If the suckass govt that says they can stop it now, can do so... They they could have stopped it when it happened.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Snake and Nape was my favorite one-two punch, my brother. We called it Shake and Bake.

I am not advocating airstrikes on ANTIFA - it would be unfair to the property owners in the besieged cities. But a general roundup, a mass trial with mass conviction, and then 20 years no parole.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Teargas on the upwind side, loading chutes into double decker bull racks on the downwind side. Loaded onto a ship and a slow boat ride to gitmo.

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Rocky, I don’t want to nape America, but Snake and Nape was my favorite present to Ho’s hoards as well. Might be a simple demonstration of the combo nearby would defuse this circus nonetheless.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Rocky, I don’t want to nape America, but Snake and Nape was my favorite present to Ho’s hoards as well. Might be a simple demonstration of the combo nearby would defuse this circus nonetheless.
Why not? Pay off the good guys that have collateral and simply wipe out the vermin. These are basically Uncle Ho's grandkids anyway.

"To see the enemy driven before you and hear the lamentations of their women."

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Weapons fantasies aside, it is a damned shame that the Sedition Act of 1918 was repealed, because the words and actions of ANTIFA fit it perfectly.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Gonna " dismantle" after the shootings...

Uhhhh, they wanted anarchy.

They got anarchy..

Wheres the problem?

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

complicit as in in on it? No. complicit as in afraid to step in and stop it? Yes.

There is an action paralysis happening in our country, people/government are afraid to step in and stop things as it might lead to violence and bad publicity. Case in point, police watching statues come down. Clearly illegal, yet if they step in things could get worse, so they do nothing.

Yep. Law Enforcement not going after bad guys because they might get hurt really should be their motto.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Folks act like this is some new phenomenon in Seattle.

It ain't.

It's been full of squatters, drug addled schitbirds, and violent criminals for most of the 15 years I've been up here.

It didn't happen in a vacuum.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Darn. I was wanting to see s few more of these DNC destroying events occur.

So what would make Seattle Slew back up on this? Bunch of pissed off FOLKS? Hummm.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

The paralysis stems from cognitive dissonance; the ruling class has been promoting relativism for years but now to rule they’d have to admit in their acting that that ideal was a farce. Those weaklings regret that their own power is at stake... more nefariously others recognize this is a necessary step along the path to transformation.

Either way they’re unable to fulfill their duties which I suppose doesn’t bother them much since oaths are taken cynically by relativists as a power grab anyway.

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
A basic primary function of any level of govt is to protect citizens. In fact, it's about the ONLY function govt should have.

this

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Burning Man has been cancelled due to The Corona. Well, at least the physical gathering.

There is a large playa available in the Black Rock Desert that could easily be enclosed in fencing (like the Wall?) and concertina wire.

Make an opening in the perimeter of the Autonomous Zone, allow those who wish to leave to go through the opening, load them on to buses for the ride to the NV Desert.

It's just heating up here, going to near 100F at my place and the Black Rock over the hill will be even warmer. Just about the right temp for them to cool their heels, no?

let them have their party there.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
She says she is "hopeful" they will "voluntarily" leave.

Last edited by ST50; 06/23/20.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
They got away with it in broad daylight; communism is at our doorstep.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
My desired outcome. Mayor tries to get them to leave. They say fu bitch. She gets pissed decides to get tough. Loads the police up with riot gear. They tell her fu bitch. She calls governor. He says OK. NAT guard says fu bitch. Trump swoops in, gasses them, says fu bitch, The end.

That's probably going to happen, except Trump is going to tell the mayor and governor "You have the equipment, people and the all the resources. You do it. There's no need for the National Guard. If the local law enforcement is unable to retake the area after trying, only then will I send in the Guard."

Trump loses when he uses force first in this particular scenario. Local LE needs to at least try first.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I bet that their will be no consequences for these scum. I hope they get charged by the Feds with terrorism, treason and rebellion then are given military trials and spend the rest of their lives in Federal prison located in Alaska or the Arizona desert.

[Linked Image from ]
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Folks act like this is some new phenomenon in Seattle.

It ain't.

It's been full of squatters, drug addled schitbirds, and violent criminals for most of the 15 years I've been up here.

It didn't happen in a vacuum.

Only folks that have lived west of the Pacific Crest Trail for an amount of time understand what you're getting at.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Whut? It's not September-October-November yet. Summer of Love isn't over..

Stupid liberal chkunt.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
My desired outcome. Mayor tries to get them to leave. They say fu bitch. She gets pissed decides to get tough. Loads the police up with riot gear. They tell her fu bitch. She calls governor. He says OK. NAT guard says fu bitch. Trump swoops in, gasses them, says fu bitch, The end.

That's probably going to happen, except Trump is going to tell the mayor and governor "You have the equipment, people and the all the resources. You do it. There's no need for the National Guard. If the local law enforcement is unable to retake the area after trying, only then will I send in the Guard."

Trump loses when he uses force first in this particular scenario. Local LE needs to at least try first.

Try, my ass.

That's not something even remotely associated with Fed tax dollars.

Phugk that liberal mayor and governor.

That's your sewer, darlins.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

288 members (1minute, 204guy, 16penny, 1beaver_shooter, 1_deuce, 219 Wasp, 39 invisible), 2,402 guests, and 1,343 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,112
Posts18,483,438
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.