F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Bubba Wallace-Race Card Driver

(Not mine)

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
More breaking news.... A KKK hood was found in his hotel room. But it turned out just to be a pillowcase....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by huntsman22
More breaking news.... A KKK hood was found in his hotel room. But it turned out just to be a pillowcase....

Laughing!

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
358wsm Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by stevelyn

The Hodge twins...them's American boys who are keeping it real, ALL the time.
"YEAWwwww..!"

They've kept me laffin for a year or better just hammering the Left's BS.

"I'd rather have an Army of Asses led by a Lion, than an Army of Lions led by an Ass." (George Washington)
IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by KFWA
well, Wallace didn't see the noose so he was going by the word of Nascar or the FBI

but I saw in a TV interview where he talked to the FBI and the woman was asking him what he has to say to people that say this is a hoax, and instead of acknowledging the possibility, he pivoted and talked about how everyone has an opinion

this guy made a huge mistake assuming that his peers, fans or NASCAR management did this to him - all people that he depends on for his living. I know we are living in unusual times but given the audience, I don't think people will forget.

and he and Petty are too proud to do a Mea Culpa and talk about how great everyone is and they should have known better than anyone associated with NASCAR was capable of such a thing

You seriously believe Richard Petty has never seen a looped pull-down. He's the friggin Keith Richards of racing. I don't have any doubt he's been in such a low dollar shop at some point in his life that you had to reach up high with a claw hammer to pull them down. Big bucks bring big lies. And right now every sport is threatened by the admittedly communist leaning leadership of Black Lives Don't Matter To Blacks Just Snowflakes. Hoax.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
[/quote]
Originally Posted by 358wsm
Originally Posted by Texczech
You got to be kidding me. The blacks dont want to be treated equal. They want to be "Special". Yall can fight this out forever but if you haven't lived with them, went to school with them and worked with them unlike the Yankees you will never understand.

Tex,

There more than a few blacks living in Yankee country, you know that.

I wonder, when you say "The blacks..." are you including all of them.?

Let's say, a white bad actor was made a hero. Neo types, showed up and started burning down my shops and looting my street and spray painting WLM all over everything but the ashes, oh, and beat the hell out of anybody and everybody they encountered. And then demanded a list of all the schiettt they wanted.

Do you know how angry I would be, how pissed that they would use my skin tone to advance their adgenda..I'd be a hot mess over it. They would in NO way represent me, my values, or my ethics. Not even close.

It just so happens that with what BLM is doing to the blacks with ethics, with values, and with a desire to boldly denounce the BLM Soros backed adgenda...they are as pissed as I would be.

Instead of saying "Blacks" we might better say "some blacks" and realize that there are those who oppose this to the core.
If we're going to fight, I just think we'd be a lot better off to join the fight with those who have a voice of decency within the black community as much as we fight against those who attempt to advance the Left's adgenda.

Your thoughts Tex.?

P.S.

Here's but a sample we could get with if we're looking for solutions.
Candace Owens
Officer Tatum
Larry Elder
The Hodges Twins
Jasmine Contours
Dr Carlson
And the list not only goes on, but is growing steadily.

I figure we've got 4 years to work this out, it's a small window, let's get moving together with some real champions and leave those who want to dither behind.

358wsm
I just saw your response. I am going to give this a little more thought and then give you an answer. A lot of my problems with blacks come because of Yankees. I worked paper mills and chemical plant a lot of years. The last year I made 27 states in 9 months. In Chillicothe Ohio at the mead plant. I had an American flag, a Texas flag and a Confederate Battle sticker on my hard hat. A union member in the breakroom got me thrown out of all breakrooms and vending areas for being racist. I asked him how many were in his neighborhood he said 0. I asked how many at the mill I was at he said 1. There were around 1500 workers at that mill and only 1 black. There are blacks right next door to me. It was 50/50 at my last job. I dont think anyone who doesn't live and work with them has a right to talk to me about racism. By the way 358 how many in your neighborhood? How many at your job? It is easy to call me racist, I live with them any ain't nobody that has called me racist has walked in my shoes.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé
Grandpa:the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Dad:son you have 2 choices for supper eat or don't eat.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

It must have been for a blind Klansman- - - - -no eye holes!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
358wsm Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular

Tex,

There more than a few blacks living in Yankee country, you know that.

I wonder, when you say "The blacks..." are you including all of them.?

Let's say, a white bad actor was made a hero. Neo types, showed up and started burning down my shops and looting my street and spray painting WLM all over everything but the ashes, oh, and beat the hell out of anybody and everybody they encountered. And then demanded a list of all the schiettt they wanted.

Do you know how angry I would be, how pissed that they would use my skin tone to advance their adgenda..I'd be a hot mess over it. They would in NO way represent me, my values, or my ethics. Not even close.

It just so happens that with what BLM is doing to the blacks with ethics, with values, and with a desire to boldly denounce the BLM Soros backed adgenda...they are as pissed as I would be.

Instead of saying "Blacks" we might better say "some blacks" and realize that there are those who oppose this to the core.
If we're going to fight, I just think we'd be a lot better off to join the fight with those who have a voice of decency within the black community as much as we fight against those who attempt to advance the Left's adgenda.

Your thoughts Tex.?

P.S.

Here's but a sample we could get with if we're looking for solutions.
Candace Owens
Officer Tatum
Larry Elder
The Hodges Twins
Jasmine Contours
Dr Carlson
And the list not only goes on, but is growing steadily.

I figure we've got 4 years to work this out, it's a small window, let's get moving together with some real champions and leave those who want to dither behind.

[/quote]
358wsm
I just saw your response. I am going to give this a little more thought and then give you an answer. A lot of my problems with blacks come because of Yankees. I worked paper mills and chemical plant a lot of years. The last year I made 27 states in 9 months. In Chillicothe Ohio at the mead plant. I had an American flag, a Texas flag and a Confederate Battle sticker on my hard hat. A union member in the breakroom got me thrown out of all breakrooms and vending areas for being racist. I asked him how many were in his neighborhood he said 0. I asked how many at the mill I was at he said 1. There were around 1500 workers at that mill and only 1 black. There are blacks right next door to me. It was 50/50 at my last job. I dont think anyone who doesn't live and work with them has a right to talk to me about racism. By the way 358 how many in your neighborhood? How many at your job? It is easy to call me racist, I live with them any ain't nobody that has called me racist has walked in my shoes. [/quote]

Thank you Tex,

First off, if you notice, I called out Duck for using the term "racist" and asked him and another schiett stirrer to leave this thread.
You'll not find me referring to, or calling anyone a racist... its non productive and undermining any potential solution.

I also want to thank you for sharing your story, and for being a hard worker, and for contributing to this Great Nation.
I honestly dont know about the "Yankees" but it sounds to me that the Union(s) you, and anybody else I've spoken with who has worked for a Union has a similar issue, Liberal Politics.

To answer your question, the number is 16,226 out of a total population of roughly 291,538./ 3.6%

"I'd rather have an Army of Asses led by a Lion, than an Army of Lions led by an Ass." (George Washington)
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Those two fuggers are funny!!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
100% correct about the BLM and others using this black rage to fund and propel liberal white's political agenda.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

LMFAO!!

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Cruiser1
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Even if someone tied the noose meaning to insult a black fella' (they didn't obviously) , why does that warrant such a heavy FBI presence???

All them black folk' gettin' shot everywhere should warrant the same response (rolls eyes).

Happy Trails

Bob

FIFY

Originally Posted by Cruiser1
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Even if someone tied the noose meaning to insult a black fella' (they didn't obviously) , why does that warrant such a heavy FBI presence???

All them black folk' gettin' shot everywhere should warrant the same response (rolls eyes).

Happy Trails

Bob

FIFY

X2

358wsm Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular

1234Mag,

They are some of the best..and they are not alone.
I regret that I'm unable to post links and videos of some of the many others out here who champion the conservative values that we hold.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

Oh hell yes.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'll bet Juicy wants to ride Bubba around the track.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Garage doors are racist.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Garage doors are racist.

Well, most of them are white.

Page 9 of 13 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

428 members (1_deuce, 17CalFan, 280ACKIMP, 257_X_50, 270cowboy, 16gage, 50 invisible), 2,694 guests, and 1,400 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,753
Posts18,476,304
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.