Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
Actually, Boat,
I've been thinking of going to WF, apparently that Viral Girl is still haunting City Ma Hal. Was up there looking at the blowdown upper WF Lake and when we came through, there she was with posters about racism, racism -- and pretty ignorant verbiage -- "Not all Trumps are racist but Donald Trump is racist." I've got a "looting ain't free speech" sign (a panel, actually) in the back of the pickup and am starting to feel pretty confrontational.

But just really offensive, delusional thinking on her part. She needs an adult talking to.

Been a lot of blowdown this year, wind has been awful. WF is a cesspool.

MAGA
GB1

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I would sell and move out, but to where?
My liberal neighbors would love to see me leave .... F##k them all.

There are only a few of us Constitutionalist living in this valley.
The small ranchers are being enticed to quit and leave by the goobermint.
Breaks my heart.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Be careful what you wish for. All those azzholes are moving there to ruin your state next.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Nobody is wishing for anything.

I am MAGA.
D
DHN Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Actually, Boat,
I've been thinking of going to WF, apparently that Viral Girl is still haunting City Ma Hal. Was up there looking at the blowdown upper WF Lake and when we came through, there she was with posters about racism, racism -- and pretty ignorant verbiage -- "Not all Trumps are racist but Donald Trump is racist." I've got a "looting ain't free speech" sign (a panel, actually) in the back of the pickup and am starting to feel pretty confrontational.

But just really offensive, delusional thinking on her part. She needs an adult talking to.

Is that since you moved there? wink
It's part of the reason why I left.

Dale

IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
WF?

Aaaaahhhhh.....White Fishy I bet!

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Remsen
I'm already pissed off enough....

Didn’t you just move here from CA in the last couple of years...?

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
We were stopped at the gas station in shoshoni, wy. My 13 yr old son went in to use the bathroom. He came out and said some lady was in there raising hell because the store was selling MAGA hats. That is exactly the type we don’t need moving to Wy or MT.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
They're taking down the Kit Carson statue in Denver.

I blame John Denver and the Californians.

What a bunch of maroons.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Remsen
We're seeing the same in Bozeman (though it's been a hot market for a while). Houses in the sub $750k range get sold almost immediately, and the market for $1 mil and above homes is pretty active as well. Can't say I'm happy about it, but I'm hoping that the folks buying have learned their lessons about what ruined big cities they're running from. I know that's unlikely, but I'm already pissed off enough....

I was in Bozeman yesterday.
Beautiful scenery, but wherei live in California is more conservative than the crap I saw in town yesterday.

Proud NRA Life Member
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
I didn't see this coming, home sales are actuality up in MT during the pandemic as people flee big cities. I thought realestate would go in the chitter for a bit. It's a bidding war for move in ready houses under $350k. If it gets much more crowded around here I might have to move in with Jim , or Browning maybe laugh

https://flatheadbeacon.com/2020/06/24/seeking-safe-haven/

Opheim.

Thats the secret. No one is gonna bother us in Opheim.

Or Anaconda

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by DHN
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Actually, Boat,

Is that since you moved there? wink
It's part of the reason why I left.

haha it's been a liberal cesspool longer than I've been here smile Was aware, but didn't realize how rotten till I actually lived here.

But the neighbor who's been in my little road for 40+ years said he's never seen wind like we've had this year. At least in Havre there weren't any trees to land on shcidt lol.

MAGA
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Im going to the LGBT tranny parade in Augusta tomorrow

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
In AUGUSTA? Oh, Gene Sentz will probably lead that.

As for the Flathead, I grew up here. Left, went to CO (Pewtown and Steamboat), came home again and it sort of stuck. Steamboat was a look at the future and I didn't like it at all, the Commie dropouts pretty much took over.
The first few years WF (Whitefish) was still okay, there were still old-timers around giving the council the what for -- but they started dropping off fast, it only took about seven years from the first "our gang" funeral and the people who could remember being a railroad/mill town and still cared, were gone.

So, when the landlord upped the rent too much, I moved to Evergreen. About the only thing I miss is hearing the trains leave town on summer evenings.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
In AUGUSTA? Oh, Gene Sentz will probably lead that.

As for the Flathead, I grew up here. Left, went to CO (Pewtown and Steamboat), came home again and it sort of stuck. Steamboat was a look at the future and I didn't like it at all, the Commie dropouts pretty much took over.
The first few years WF (Whitefish) was still okay, there were still old-timers around giving the council the what for -- but they started dropping off fast, it only took about seven years from the first "our gang" funeral and the people who could remember being a railroad/mill town and still cared, were gone.

So, when the landlord upped the rent too much, I moved to Evergreen. About the only thing I miss is hearing the trains leave town on summer evenings.

Im joking of course. I do to their rodeo every year. I was shocked when I stumbled on a LGBT parade in White Fish 13 years ago. Guys in leather assless chaps kissing eachother on floats. What aschitshow!

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Clarkm
I know a few people who retired in MT and a few people who moved out of MT to retire.

Think about access to medical facilities.
Think about cold winters.

I moved here for the big money jobs and hot chicks.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
About an hour ago there were 5 people in my house.

I was the only one born in MT.

The other 4 all Cali.

We fuucked........grin

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
douse yourself in ethyl alcohol immediately!

I am MAGA.
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
I didn't see this coming, home sales are actuality up in MT during the pandemic as people flee big cities. I thought realestate would go in the chitter for a bit. It's a bidding war for move in ready houses under $350k. If it gets much more crowded around here I might have to move in with Jim , or Browning maybe laugh

https://flatheadbeacon.com/2020/06/24/seeking-safe-haven/

No insult intended, boy am I glad it's you, not us. We have been overrun already!

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by Clarkm
I know a few people who retired in MT and a few people who moved out of MT to retire.

Think about access to medical facilities.
Think about cold winters.

I moved here for the big money jobs and hot chicks.

Pfffttt.....Billings has got a hospital. I think its only 5 hours away.

I am MAGA.
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

432 members (12344mag, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 53 invisible), 2,752 guests, and 1,286 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,616
Posts18,473,958
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.