-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oops.
Non-stop in VT,
Fatal in NH...

That's what I get for reading part way...

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
New England is a waste land of whites on welfare as a way of life and SSI- D mental and physical recipient,s.
Alot play the game rather than work.
My biggest competition recruiting for the army in Bangor from 98 to 01 was the welfare and entitlement system.
Literally...
And we are talking about 18 to 25 yr olds...

Economically dead for the most part.
Propped up by govt programs of all types.

The Maine I left in 83 and went back too in 98.
2 different states......

Good deer hunting in Maine if you know spots to go.
Just gotta have a little trigger patience and persistence.
Yep...... that's about it IMO...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Anybody stupid enough to use street drugs is killing themselves, so WGAF?

Like someone previously posted, just an illustration of Darwin's theory being played out in real life and death.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I figured Maine would be busy helping replenish the toilet paper supply.

Isn't something like the northern third or half if the state run by Georgia Pacific?

-OMotS

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
IC B2

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
My brother-in-law moved to Vermont's Northeast Kingdom in 1970. Wife and I have been visiting there to ski and enjoy the place since 1972. It was a different world back then, had its own culture, speech, and had a culture of Yankee self-reliance. How things have changed! When we visit now the place is full of overage hippies wearing granny dresses (women) and gray pony tails (men). I asked my wife where all those clowns came from. She said they were there all the time, you didn't notice. I think they moved upstate from southern Vermont over the years. I can't recall them being there years ago. All I remember is my brother-in-law's hunting buddies and other locals, and they sure weren't hippies.

NRA Endowment Life Member, G.O.A supporter
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Hot load of Fentanyl is a mofo....

Fugg em ...
Let em die.
They picked the left or right path of their own choosing.
Walk the wrong one and deal with what is at the end of the trail.

IDGAF about the family dynamics or " tragedy" aspect of it.
Many of em enabled the schitt anyways.
Own it.........
Go talk to a shrink or a priest or preacher....

Nationwide story..........

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
I figured Maine would be busy helping replenish the toilet paper supply.

Isn't something like the northern third or half if the state run by Georgia Pacific?

Big ole paper mill explosion up their couple months ago. IIRC.

Put a dent in clean sphincters nationwide somewhat till they get it running again.

LOL!!!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by mikieb
If I was Governor... I would make it my highest priority to cut drug overdose in my state.

I would declare an executive order the first day in office.....

" The possession and/or use of Narcan by any person in the state is illegal. This includes all state/county and local officials/employees and non-government medical practioners of any kind."

There.... your overdose rate will fall by 30% per year guaranteed.

I offered to buy a new ambulance for my hometown in NH, along with $25K annually to maintain it, if they would discontinue the use of NARCAN. They were shocked that I am such a cold and unfeeling person that I would let a person who could be saved die just because they chose to use recreational drugs. Now they send an email to my spam folder at least once each month asking for a donation to the fire and rescue squad. I could easily do it, but I won't, 'cause I can't see the use of saving the same person from self-inflicted death over and over again. Opioid user have come to see themselves as being entitled to be saved through the use of NARCAN, The pharmacies around Omaha give NARCAN to anyone who wants it. My Daughter was going to get some and I told her that I'd cut her supplemental income off if I found out that she had it or that she was associating with anyone who uses opioids and might need to be saved. I told her that GOD would save them if they were worthy of being saved, not you.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by lone wolf
Money well spent! To many drug addict liberal freaks in this world.

This ^^^^^^^ 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Originally Posted by mikieb
If I was Governor... I would make it my highest priority to cut drug overdose in my state.

I would declare an executive order the first day in office.....

" The possession and/or use of Narcan by any person in the state is illegal. This includes all state/county and local officials/employees and non-government medical practioners of any kind."

There.... your overdose rate will fall by 30% per year guaranteed.

I offered to buy a new ambulance for my hometown in NH, along with $25K annually to maintain it, if they would discontinue the use of NARCAN. They were shocked that I am such a cold and unfeeling person that I would let a person who could be saved die just because they chose to use recreational drugs. Now they send an email to my spam folder at least once each month asking for a donation to the fire and rescue squad. I could easily do it, but I won't, 'cause I can't see the use of saving the same person from self-inflicted death over and over again. Opioid user have come to see themselves as being entitled to be saved through the use of NARCAN, The pharmacies around Omaha give NARCAN to anyone who wants it. My Daughter was going to get some and I told her that I'd cut her supplemental income off if I found out that she had it or that she was associating with anyone who uses opioids and might need to be saved. I told her that GOD would save them if they were worthy of being saved, not you.

260RemGuy, that was a very generous offer on your part. Too bad they couldn't see past their revolving door of entitlement logic.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Jerseyboy
My brother-in-law moved to Vermont's Northeast Kingdom in 1970. Wife and I have been visiting there to ski and enjoy the place since 1972. It was a different world back then, had its own culture, speech, and had a culture of Yankee self-reliance. How things have changed! When we visit now the place is full of overage hippies wearing granny dresses (women) and gray pony tails (men). I asked my wife where all those clowns came from. She said they were there all the time, you didn't notice. I think they moved upstate from southern Vermont over the years. I can't recall them being there years ago. All I remember is my brother-in-law's hunting buddies and other locals, and they sure weren't hippies.
Gosh we were in Vermont just 5 or 6 years ago and I didn't notice a preponderance of overage hippies. You want to see a place just crawling with them go to Woodstock NY. Holy shyt that town is nothing but stupid looking old, gray haired, hippie stoners that should grow the fuuck up.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Vermont was traditionally a red state.
Actually declared war on Germany before the U S.
Fascism was not their friend.
Maybe why town meetings don't allow student non residents to vote. It probably helped keep Bernie from getting too much influence from the left...
Still a great place to get out in the woods, but like ID, MT, WY public land is getting hemmed in by private property..

In contrast I was in NH for a meeting some years back having a late lunch and "got" to watch an O D.ing smackhead get carted off by police in an Ambulance... at a cost of...
Despite NH being a business friendly state it seems to have drawn the more depraved side of the San Fran type junkie crowd.

Maybe that has something to do with the article statistics Non-fatals in VT, Fatalities in NH?

-OMotS

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

517 members (10ring1, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 45 invisible), 2,767 guests, and 1,254 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,631
Posts18,474,261
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.