Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Most singers or actors have their (15 min)of glory and fade into the sunset. Does she think doing this will make the blacks like her? Stupid people. Ed k

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Faith Hill, a Mississippi native, urges state lawmakers to change its flag: It's 'a direct symbol of terror'

"Says the Whitest thing south of the Mason Dixon Line. I own linen that is not as White as her."

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by slumlord
I hope everyone ALREADY knew her and tim mcgraw were liberal POSs before this.

This!

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
She and her liberal husband are complete jokes. Nothing they have to say is worth anything.

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Douche.....both

IC B2

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
It is in vogue for southerners to fall on the sword and condemn their heritage and culture. They can’t piss on it enough, right now. They are out to seek the praise and admiration of those in popular culture. They pile on with the current popular momentum, giddy about the prospect of destroying what others hold dear. They are nothing more than sell out pos IMHO. I hope the good folks of Mississippi disown the piece of garbage.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You don’t want a symbol of terror?

Then bag your head. 😎

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
β€œMolon Labe”
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Not a big fan of either.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Nothing but white trash anyway

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by StGeorger
A compulsive need to be relevant after a declining career.

This. Another one in a long line......

Happy Trails

Bob

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
IC B3

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by Beaver10
You don’t want a symbol of terror?

Then bag your head. 😎

[Linked Image from cbsnews3.cbsistatic.com]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I truly thought y'all had already had a referendum on the flag down there and voted to keep it the way it is. Now it is being discussed AGAIN? The commies never quit.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
C
I think she and Tim McGraw pretty much gave up on their careers when they got strung out on cocaine. He's talked about it in interviews before but I don't think she's ever admitted to it. You know she hasn't lived with his druggie ass for 20 years without doing it too, and there are plenty of pictures of her without makeup & looking REALLY rough. The type of rough that you don't get without being strung out on dope.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
I truly thought y'all had already had a referendum on the flag down there and voted to keep it the way it is. Now it is being discussed AGAIN? The commies never quit.

It was put to a statewide vote about 20 years ago and the people voted to keep it. That was about the same time that politicians in other states like Georgia were buckling under to the lefty pressure and changing their flags. The other states didn't let the people vote on it, their legislatures changed the flags. They figured people would get indignant about it then forget before the next election, which is pretty much what happened. Mississippi politicians figured there would be more backlash so they didn't have the nerve to change it themselves, they put it to a vote and it stayed.

What you say about commies never quitting is correct though. It's the democrat playbook, if they don't get their leftist agenda enacted then keep bringing it up until they do. Once they get it on the books we can never get rid of it. Think gun control, taxes, and welfare programs. Once they're enacted we're stuck with them forever, they never go away. They're using the same tactic with the flag, they'll keep trying until people are sick of hearing about it then it'll be changed.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

It was put to a statewide vote about 20 years ago and the people voted to keep it. That was about the same time that politicians in other states like Georgia were buckling under to the lefty pressure and changing their flags. The other states didn't let the people vote on it, their legislatures changed the flags. They figured people would get indignant about it then forget before the next election, which is pretty much what happened. Mississippi politicians figured there would be more backlash so they didn't have the nerve to change it themselves, they put it to a vote and it stayed.

What you say about commies never quitting is correct though. It's the democrat playbook, if they don't get their leftist agenda enacted then keep bringing it up until they do. Once they get it on the books we can never get rid of it. Think gun control, taxes, and welfare programs. Once they're enacted we're stuck with them forever, they never go away. They're using the same tactic with the flag, they'll keep trying until people are sick of hearing about it then it'll be changed.
This that I'm talking about was at most two years ago. Maybe I'm wrong.

I tend to think in the same exact terms as you do but be of good cheer. The AWB actually DID sunset.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

The plastic hat-wearing schitt kicker?

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
The two of them ought to get gold grills and cut a rap album, because they've just lost all of the fans who made them rich.

"No good deed shall go unpunished!"
T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
If she's making with the rim jobs, you can wait in line like everybody else, pal.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
There are more stupid people in the world... than there are not.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by CashisKing
There are more stupid people in the world... than there are not.

Many more.

Molɔ̀ːn LabΓ© SkΓ½la!
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

280 members (160user, 12344mag, 21, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 33 invisible), 1,747 guests, and 1,078 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,759
Posts18,476,459
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.