Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by steve4102
How about this.

“They” are not going to kill her and they are not going to fake her suicide, right away.

“They” are going to use her.

There will be “leaks” from anonymous sources claiming that she has proof and real evidence implicating President Trump in this child sex ring.
The Democrats and the media will go full out assault on Trump demanding he resign.
Then, “they” will fake her death and say President Trump has her killed.

October seems like a good month for this plan to go into action.

Or the reverse of this is in play and the Trump loyalists in the DOJ have everything under control to manifest itself in October to totally smear the opposing forces.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
How about this.

“They” are not going to kill her and they are not going to fake her suicide, right away.

There will be “leaks” from anonymous sources claiming that she has proof and real evidence implicating President Trump in this child sex ring.
The Democrats and the media will go full out assault on Trump demanding he resign.

It would be hard to blame Trump because they have logs of the flights to the Island. Trump is not on the logs. Bill Clinton is, multiple times. Also Prince Andrew. One visit each by Allen Dershowitz and someone named "John Roberts." Hmmm.

My wife heard a rumor on TV that Bill Clinton went to be with Ghislaine, not the teenagers.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
One thing I don't understand...

How in the heck would you get 15-year old girls to go to the island and have sex with dirty old men? Don't the girls have parents?

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
A cool million was pretty cheap for that property - it has been an FBI safe house while they get all the info from her they need. Make no mistake, the deal has been cut already.

The real question is, which FBI has been involved? The TDS/Flynn wing or the Patriot division.

I have no doubt they'll sacrifice Bill to get Trump- he's had his time and we all know he is a perv.

Originally Posted by troublesome82
How about this.

Or the reverse of this is in play and the Trump loyalists in the DOJ have everything under control to manifest itself in October to totally smear the opposing forces.

^^THIS is the course of the two most likely scenarios. We will soon find out how lost our county is, or not.
Either way expect an opposition government to be set up by the spring and foreign recognition and aid to that government.

“Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.”
― Ernest Hemingway
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

How in the heck would you get 15-year old girls to go to the island and have sex with dirty old men? Don't the girls have parents?

These girls will f~ck you for a new Iphone !

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

This is no different than 90% of the prostitutes out there. Lots of lost souls. My guess is that the scum promised to pay well.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

This is no different than 90% of the prostitutes out there. Lots of lost souls. My guess is that the scum promised to pay well.

They did pay well. Way better than street hooking and cleaner clients. Worked in opulent conditions and some moved on to well paying positions when they were past their teenage expiration date. The one girl flys private jets for the creeps and I believe she’s been accused of recruiting new girls. Most of theses girls were very willing victims and are now just coming forward to claim victim hood for a cash out.

Last edited by Daveinjax; 07/04/20.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
How about this.

It would be hard to blame Trump because they have logs of the flights to the Island. Trump is not on the logs. Bill Clinton is, multiple times. Also Prince Andrew. One visit each by Allen Dershowitz and someone named "John Roberts." Hmmm.

My wife heard a rumor on TV that Bill Clinton went to be with Ghislaine, not the teenagers.

Also, the original Epstein indictment from years ago was helped by info given by Trump and the investigators have already reported on his lack of involvement.

Mil Intel found Trump was clean before ever tapping him for the job.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by jaguartx

You know, a working mans life is a struggle, and he gets tired of the struggle when old and worn out, and doesnt mind so much the the end of it and meeting his maker.

The upper class billionaires who lived their life in the lap of luxury with no struggle dread becoming one of the dead, one of the masses. They are their own master, or god, so to speak. Then they face the reality that their god is no god. They face going from having everything to having nothing, like a nobody.

Having nothing is foreign to them, and it's what they fear. Life and death is the only thing they, like us, cant buy or sell. Thus they pay any price for the adrenochrome they drink. Anything to postpone the loss of their god, their life, their all.

There's more truth right here than I learned in a full semester of Philosophy 101.

Cowardice is the greatest pandemic that has ever affected mankind.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Also, the original Epstein indictment from years ago was helped by info given by Trump and the investigators have already reported on his lack of involvement.

You mean Trump is part of the deep state! Holy schidt!

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
IC B3

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Here's a laugh along these lines: "Dozens Shocked by Upcoming Suicide of Ghislaine Maxwell" https://genesiustimes.com/dozens-shocked-by-the-upcoming-suicide-of-ghislaine-maxwell/

NRA Endowment Life Member, G.O.A supporter
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Which public officials are sweating?

Ghislaine Maxwell’s Case Being Ha...Unit Could Spell Trouble for U.S. Elites

During a press conference, Acting U.S. Attorney Audrey Strauss noted that the SDNY’s Public Corruption Unit would—like the Epstein case before—be tasked with overseeing the prosecution.

“I worked at SDNY and did sex trafficking cases,” noted former federal and state prosecutor and current CNN legal analyst Elie Honig via Twitter. “They do NOT run out of Public Corruption – unless there is some potential angle against a public official.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
How do these girls get into situations like Epstein provided? At least some of them were "home-schooled"- - - - -Mom, Dad, or a sibling (or "all of the above") started the grooming process before they ever got to the age of being on Epstein's radar. One of my students got tired of being her daddy's cuddly bedtime toy and put a 9MM round through his head while he slept- - - - - -she was 14 years old at the time, and he had started molesting her when she was 9.
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Agreed, one things for sure, there weren’t any fathers worthy of the name on the scene.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
G
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
G
Trump has a message for Gizzstain Maxwell:

https://youtu.be/Yey5MtACi3g

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
I bet they have an army of security around that bitch.

This^ ...24 hours a day...Probably hand picked security that aren't gonna screw this one up.

Epstein's security screwed up nothing. They did exactly as they were paid and ordered to do.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The underlings are thinking up new ways for Her to commit suicide or die from an accident. No way will they use a method that they have already used. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
I'm hoping John Roberts is in her blackbook and it forces him to resign, wishful thinking i know but someone must have a something they are holding over his head

You've got to hand it to a blind prostitute
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Hmmmm- - - - -video of him doing the horizontal hula with Lolita would be a better blackmail hammer than an allegedly shady adoption or two!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Sycamore

You mean Trump is part of the deep state! Holy schidt!

Well, this time, you're not even partly right, and again prove you cant figure anything out.

There is no one with an IQ above 82 stupid enough to undertake the the task Trump took on without the assurance that he and his family would be protected from the deep states Kennedy Curse.

You leftests claim him dumb, yet you all are too stupid to realize if that were true, he wouldnt have accomplished half of what he has.

Actually, your type jumps from BS talking point to BS talking point without ever stopping to consider there is no one person smart enough to get all he's gotten done without a well laid out and long developed plan to destroy the deep state swamp.

No one genius could ever hope to get it done, nor as a civilian, have the information necessary to develop a plan to have the required pieces just happen to luckily fall into place.

You leftests think the CIA and FBI are the end all at knowing WTH is going on. Military Intel has them all beat to hell.
Admiral Roger's was not the only patriot in the military who worked and is working to take out the deep state traitors like Clapper and Brennan.

Who do you think was behind getting the inevitable nuclear war with NK stopped? Or behind the military coup in Saudi Arabia? Or made the plans we see being played out to flip Iran, and who other than the bolsheviks were behind their now failed plan with China to take the US out?

The plan we are watching Trump lead has been in the works for decades.

Too bad you and the other dumbasses chose to become the tares in the wheatfields.

Grab some popcorn and enjoy the show. Watch as your traitor buds are rooted out one by one.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

615 members (01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 1Longbow, 06hunter59, 1beaver_shooter, 66 invisible), 2,474 guests, and 1,307 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,596
Posts18,492,216
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.