Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
These are the people in charge of her prosecution.

According to a DOJ press release, Assistant U.S. Attorneys Alex Rossmiller, Alison Moe, and Maurene Comey (James Comey’s daughter) are the personnel in charge of the prosecution.

Maxwell will die or be used to attack President Trump with phony charges.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by steve4102
How about this.

“They” are not going to kill her and they are not going to fake her suicide, right away.

“They” are going to use her.

There will be “leaks” from anonymous sources claiming that she has proof and real evidence implicating President Trump in this child sex ring.
The Democrats and the media will go full out assault on Trump demanding he resign.
Then, “they” will fake her death and say President Trump has her killed.

October seems like a good month for this plan to go into action.

It would be hard to blame Trump because they have logs of the flights to the Island. Trump is not on the logs. Bill Clinton is, multiple times. Also Prince Andrew. One visit each by Allen Dershowitz and someone named "John Roberts." Hmmm.

My wife heard a rumor on TV that Bill Clinton went to be with Ghislaine, not the teenagers.

Also, the original Epstein indictment from years ago was helped by info given by Trump and the investigators have already reported on his lack of involvement.

Mil Intel found Trump was clean before ever tapping him for the job.

I didn't say it would be real.

I said that the Democrats and the Media would "Leak" this attack on Trump.

All they need to do is plant the seed, again.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
How do these girls get into situations like Epstein provided? At least some of them were "home-schooled"- - - - -Mom, Dad, or a sibling (or "all of the above") started the grooming process before they ever got to the age of being on Epstein's radar. One of my students got tired of being her daddy's cuddly bedtime toy and put a 9MM round through his head while he slept- - - - - -she was 14 years old at the time, and he had started molesting her when she was 9.
Jerry

Maybe told they can go to a party and meet their hero Slick Willey and get them there, apply some drugs and alcohol and get told they can put out or swim back to the mainland.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
How about this.

“They” are not going to kill her and they are not going to fake her suicide, right away.

“They” are going to use her.

There will be “leaks” from anonymous sources claiming that she has proof and real evidence implicating President Trump in this child sex ring.
The Democrats and the media will go full out assault on Trump demanding he resign.
Then, “they” will fake her death and say President Trump has her killed.

October seems like a good month for this plan to go into action.

It would be hard to blame Trump because they have logs of the flights to the Island. Trump is not on the logs. Bill Clinton is, multiple times. Also Prince Andrew. One visit each by Allen Dershowitz and someone named "John Roberts." Hmmm.

My wife heard a rumor on TV that Bill Clinton went to be with Ghislaine, not the teenagers.

Also, the original Epstein indictment from years ago was helped by info given by Trump and the investigators have already reported on his lack of involvement.

I didn't say it would be real.

I said that the Democrats and the Media would "Leak" this attack on Trump.

All they need to do is plant the seed, again.

Probably right, Steve, but I expect Barr and Trump have contemplated that and probably have set another deep state trap.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Will Barr recuse himself from this case like he did when Epstein was arrested?

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rte

According to a DOJ press release, Assistant U.S. Attorneys Alex Rossmiller, Alison Moe, and Maurene Comey (James Comey’s daughter) are the personnel in charge of the prosecution.

JFC can't we ever get justice for anything?

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
How do these girls get into situations like Epstein provided? At least some of them were "home-schooled"- - - - -Mom, Dad, or a sibling (or "all of the above") started the grooming process before they ever got to the age of being on Epstein's radar. One of my students got tired of being her daddy's cuddly bedtime toy and put a 9MM round through his head while he slept- - - - - -she was 14 years old at the time, and he had started molesting her when she was 9.
Jerry

Maybe told they can go to a party and meet their hero Slick Willey and get them there, apply some drugs and alcohol and get told they can put out or swim back to the mainland.

I dont think those girls needed to be tricked or needed much convincing. Hanging out And flying to avprivate island with rich and famous guys and screwing a
Prince was all big fun until they got used up and too old and tossed out of the incrowd. Doesnt excuse the behavior of the men but I little pity for these girls.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Originally Posted by rte

JFC can't we ever get justice for anything?

Getting old, isnt it. The swamp was deeper than Trump or we thought. Looks like it's going to take 4 more years, JB.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sycamore

You mean Trump is part of the deep state! Holy schidt!

Well, this time, you're not even partly right, and again prove you cant figure anything out.

There is no one with an IQ above 82 stupid enough to undertake the the task Trump took on without the assurance that he and his family would be protected from the deep states Kennedy Curse.

You leftests claim him dumb, yet you all are too stupid to realize if that were true, he wouldnt have accomplished half of what he has.

Actually, your type jumps from BS talking point to BS talking point without ever stopping to consider there is no one person smart enough to get all he's gotten done without a well laid out and long developed plan to destroy the deep state swamp.

No one genius could ever hope to get it done, nor as a civilian, have the information necessary to develop a plan to have the required pieces just happen to luckily fall into place.

You leftests think the CIA and FBI are the end all at knowing WTH is going on. Military Intel has them all beat to hell.
Admiral Roger's was not the only patriot in the military who worked and is working to take out the deep state traitors like Clapper and Brennan.

Who do you think was behind getting the inevitable nuclear war with NK stopped? Or behind the military coup in Saudi Arabia? Or made the plans we see being played out to flip Iran, and who other than the bolsheviks were behind their now failed plan with China to take the US out?

The plan we are watching Trump lead has been in the works for decades.

Too bad you and the other dumbasses chose to become the tares in the wheatfields.

Grab some popcorn and enjoy the show. Watch as your traitor buds are rooted out one by one.

most folks would coast this late in the season for KOTY, but like the true competitor he is, Jaguar swings for the bleachers at every bat. And that's a hell of a lot of at bats....

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by add

[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]

LOL

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S

that's quite an article

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
But seriously, why did she buy and move to a place in the USA when she could have hidden out in France or somewhere else in Europe where she either couldn't be found or couldn't be extradited?

i think the reason is the Wuhan virus...when it hit everybody went back to their home country

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

T
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Irving_D
I'm hoping John Roberts is in her blackbook and it forces him to resign, wishful thinking i know but someone must have a something they are holding over his head

That would be great.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by sse
But seriously, why did she buy and move to a place in the USA when she could have hidden out in France or somewhere else in Europe where she either couldn't be found or couldn't be extradited?

i think the reason is the Wuhan virus...when it hit everybody went back to their home country

I think she was hiding from the cabal.

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Jerseyboy
My vote is for hanging with dental floss. It's a different approach. They will claim she asked for 1,000 containers of dental floss and they gave them to her. Nothing weird about having that much dental floss....

But seriously, why did she buy and move to a place in the USA when she could have hidden out in France or somewhere else in Europe where she either couldn't be found or couldn't be extradited? Maybe she has already made some kind of deal.

One thing is for sure, she knows too much!

There were rumors of her being in Europe. Odds are even that she has been in Federal protection since soon after Eppys demise.
That may be the case with Assange also.

She was found in NH in a home purchased through an entity. Not exactly Witness Protection now is it?

The way life should be.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by rte

WTF???

How come schitt like this aint screaming the fix is in to cover schitt up.

James Comey,s daughter...........
And the 2 lackeys with her.

Yep ....
They are really gonna dig for all the facts........
What a bunch of Bullschit.

Bytch gonna plead out to a Jay walking charge and take the 5th on everything if even asked anything of actual relevance and the dream team prosecuters will sit their absently looking at their nails in court, and let the defense win the case based on a "weak" federal prosecution case.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Boarmaster123: "I dont think those girls needed to be tricked or needed much convincing. Hanging out And flying to avprivate island with rich and famous guys and screwing a
Prince was all big fun until they got used up and too old and tossed out of the incrowd. Doesnt excuse the behavior of the men but I little pity for these girls."

When you are an older guy, you see a cute 14 or 15 year old girl, she looks so young and innocent. It is hard to imagine that she would willingly do something naughty with the boys.
But, some of them do. I was in high school in Atlanta in 1968, we had a girl who was a freshman that year, she was 14 years old and I still remember her name, Ellen J****.
Ellen went wild with the sex. Some days, she would skip school, both her parents were at work, she put the word out and 8 or 10 guys would go over there and bang her. Hot sex session at Ellen's house, from 10am until noon.
"Pull a train" was what it was called.
No, I never got involved with this wanton kid, I was a virgin boy and it seemed creepy to me to be in a room in line with 8 other guys, waiting my turn. I never touched her and then, too, I was never invited. I did know several guys who banged her.

Ellen's work for the horny boys of Chamblee High School was all-volunteer. Nobody paid her anything. Whether she ever got pregnant, or whether anybody got VD, I don't know, I didn't know the grim details.

I agree with Boarmaster the Epstein Girls weren't tricked and didn't need much convincing.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
He we go, it's begun.

Ghislaine Maxwell prepared to snitch on ‘big names’ to save herself

He said it was a shock for Maxwell to be arrested on charges that she groomed underage women to have sex with the infamous pedophile. He explained, “Ghislaine thought she was untouchable — that she’d be protected by the intelligence communities she and Jeffrey helped with information: the Israeli intelligence services, and Les Wexner, who has given millions to Israel; by Prince Andrew, President Clinton and even by President Trump, who was well-known to be an acquaintance of her and Epstein’s.

Notice who's photo they post at the top of the fold.

https://pagesix.com/2020/07/04/ghislaine-maxwell-prepared-to-snitch-on-big-names-to-save-herself/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
He we go, it's begun.

Ghislaine Maxwell prepared to snitch on ‘big names’ to save herself

He said it was a shock for Maxwell to be arrested on charges that she groomed underage women to have sex with the infamous pedophile. He explained, “Ghislaine thought she was untouchable — that she’d be protected by the intelligence communities she and Jeffrey helped with information: the Israeli intelligence services, and Les Wexner, who has given millions to Israel; by Prince Andrew, President Clinton and even by President Trump, who was well-known to be an acquaintance of her and Epstein’s.

Notice who's photo they post at the top of the fold.

https://pagesix.com/2020/07/04/ghislaine-maxwell-prepared-to-snitch-on-big-names-to-save-herself/

Hahaha. Sickermore will get his jollies from that pic and make it his screen page.

Yep. That right there is proof Trump was messing with kids. Oh yeah, and Trump is a Mossad agent, too. smirk
Book it. grin

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/06/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

483 members (1beaver_shooter, 2500HD, 1936M71, 2ndwind, 12344mag, 1234, 52 invisible), 1,697 guests, and 1,296 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,041
Posts18,521,105
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.