Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
UK makes citizenship offer to Hong Kong. Signal the end of their run, if you haven’t already

Look at any documentary about GB during and right after WW II.! You see Anglo-Saxon faces If the stock that forged the British Empire. Look at film from London in those days.

Now, look at London today. Anybody want to convince me that massive immigration from the colonies has made London safer or more prosperous? Have millions of immigrants from the former colonies in East Africa or the Caribbean made London a better, safer place?

How about millions of Pakis or Indians, or Bangladeshis? In fact, today London is a city in England that is 40% black or “Asian” (meaning Paki-Indie etc) run by a Muslim mayor.

Now they are offering to throw in a few million Chinese from Hong Kong.

Any wonder Scotland wants independence??

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/uk-politics-53246899

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
If the Hong Kong people are anything like the Taiwanese, I would say there are worse groups they could be bringing in.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Hong Kong folks trying to get out are usually very well off and are trying not to have all their property seized by the chicoms. They’re a far cry from the third worlders mentioned.

The Brits would be well advised to give Scotland their independence, they’re nothing but a bunch of whining lefty welfare rats. That’s coming from someone with Scottish blood too.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It was lost when the country refused to prosecute Paki child sex rings and actually condoned it, actively covering it up. For fear of being called racist they sacrificed their children to perverts.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
People from that part of Asia are pretty good citizens. They work hard, have high IQs, low crime rates, and often become engineers and scientists. The same goes for many Hindus from India.

The people you saw in London are probably Muslims and Africans. They seem to be negative contributors wherever they go, even after many generations.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Premier soccer probably benefited....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
Hong Kong folks trying to get out are usually very well off and are trying not to have all their property seized by the chicoms. They’re a far cry from the third worlders mentioned.

The Brits would be well advised to give Scotland their independence, they’re nothing but a bunch of whining lefty welfare rats. That’s coming from someone with Scottish blood too.

..............Amen.... My paternal grandparents were both born & raised in Dundee and I still have relatives there. It's sad what it has come to.

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Why, exactly, did the UK hand over Hong Kong?? Guess we could ask the ssme about the Panama Canal.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
In the scheme of things, the fact is..........Great Britain no longer matters.

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
I knew they were done for when London elected a Muslim mayor.

IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by victoro
I knew they were done for when London elected a Muslim mayor.

Kind of my thoughts when the muzzy was elected president.

P
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
P
The pics I've seen from the Hong Kong protests show them flying American flags and waving signs with Trumps likeness on them. I'd trade em for our "protesters" anyday.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Why, exactly, did the UK hand over Hong Kong?? Guess we could ask the ssme about the Panama Canal.

original treaties

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by hatari
UK makes citizenship offer to Hong Kong. Signal the end of their run, if you haven’t already

Look at any documentary about GB during and right after WW II.! You see Anglo-Saxon faces If the stock that forged the British Empire. Look at film from London in those days.

Now, look at London today. Anybody want to convince me that massive immigration from the colonies has made London safer or more prosperous? Have millions of immigrants from the former colonies in East Africa or the Caribbean made London a better, safer place?

How about millions of Pakis or Indians, or Bangladeshis? In fact, today London is a city in England that is 40% black or “Asian” (meaning Paki-Indie etc) run by a Muslim mayor.

Now they are offering to throw in a few million Chinese from Hong Kong.

Any wonder Scotland wants independence??

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/uk-politics-53246899

it's very simple the wrong side won at culloden

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
my personal belief, and i am not that fond of the british, small thing about them trying to hang members of my lineage for sedition through the years, is the empire was lost at the end of WWI. the best and brightest killed in the trenches, followed by a repeat in WWII. leaving the weak minded to propagate. and then you see what you get today.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Does anyone think that China will let them go?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Multiculturalism kills societies.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
Originally Posted by fburgtx

original treaties

Yep. Their lease expired, same as Macau with Portugal.

I was in Hong Kong standing in the rain during the day of the handover. It poured. Fugged up the fireworks show.

Patton was a good governor for Hong Kong.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
They're trying to improve their gene pool. If their teeth get any worse they'll have to give up corn on the cob.

LOL
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Churchill killed Great Britain when he decided it was a good idea to declare war on Germany,.....so that Poland could be taken by the Soviet Union.

Basically,..Churchill crashed the British empire and Poland with one bold stroke.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

496 members (12344mag, 1234, 10gaugeman, 160user, 1Longbow, 17CalFan, 40 invisible), 2,146 guests, and 1,157 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,126
Posts18,483,824
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.