Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by szihn
Lots of stuff to look at and listen to, but at least some of this came to my attention 16-20 years ago, and I know for a fact that at least some of this is correct.
Better to be warned and have nothing happen than to not be warned and have something this evil blind-side you.

https://www.newstarget.com/2020-06-...ca-execute-conservatives-christians.html

The first sign there is any truth to that, and the get gets to getting, it’ll be over pretty damned quick.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by antlers
Fake News website with a goofball founder.

This ^^^^^^^

"The information on this site is provided for educational and entertainment purposes only."

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Probably camouflaged under tin roofing and cardboard shanties.

Yep, them Chinymen are crafty sumbitches. They call the place "slanty-town."

A wise man is frequently humbled.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
There isn’t an eye roll big enough for this thread....

Fo' sho'

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
everyone forgets, GOD doesn't need guns and he is...last time I checked still on the throne answering the prayers of the righteous.
I refuse to cower and fear.
afterall, if HE BE for us, who can stand against us?

Retired Military Aviation
Former Member, Navy Shooting Team
Distinguished Pistol Shot
NRA Certified Instructor/RSO
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Lots of stuff to look at and listen to, but at least some of this came to my attention 16-20 years ago, and I know for a fact that at least some of this is correct.
Better to be warned and have nothing happen than to not be warned and have something this evil blind-side you.

No big deal. Bezos will just give another $20M to BLM and free Tik Tok access, and hand out gummy bears at the next barbecue.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by local_dirt

No big deal. Bezos will just give another $20M to BLM and free Tik Tok access, and hand out gummy bears at the next barbecue.

What flavor gummy bears?

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Antelope sniper, you posted a quote about 1/2 million Chinese troops. Who's quote is that? Where did you copy and paste it from?

And you said "your site". Who are you taking to?
Is there a member here that has their own site?
I am obviously not following here.................

It's in the article you posted!!!

I copy pasted straight from you lunatic link.

You really need to be more skeptical of your sources.

Here's the quote in context:

In addition to the guillotines, many of these locations also boast “corpse processing facilities” which includes large numbers of the same type of incinerators which were ordered in large numbers under the cover of the covid-19 pandemic.

According to this source, there are literally thousands of incineration ovens positioned across America, ready to process the bodies after they are decapitated.

The document also warns of 500,000 Chinese-trained narco troops that have been positioned near the Southern border of California, in Mexico, in Tijuana, ready to invade and occupy California as part of the globalist invasion of America. Their ultimate goal is the removal of President Trump, the destruction of the U.S. Constitution and the mass killing of all conservatives, Christians and Whites.

I agree with you that the article is batchit crazy, but that's not what it says. It says there are narco troops, trained by the Chinese, stationed along the border. I don't knew exactly how many armed Mexicans are working for the drug cartels, but a half million doesn't seem unreasonable. And they would blend into society.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by bobski
everyone forgets, GOD doesn't need guns and he is...last time I checked still on the throne answering the prayers of the righteous.

How exactly does one go about checking that out?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
laugh

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Has Jag weighed in on this yet?

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
There isn’t an eye roll big enough for this thread....

no kidding...

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Chinamen bearing more bio-weapons? Covid 20?

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by poboy
Chinamen bearing more bio-weapons? Covid 20?

No, Swine flu 2, the enhanced version.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by dassa

Always heard that God was on the side of the army with the most artillery.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
First: I don't believe in post biblical so called " Prophecies."
The charismatic wing that took over TV preaching is full of false prophets, so they lost any credibility when they started violating the last command closing the Bible.....then started calling themselves gods.

"For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book.". Revelation 22:18

That pesky promise that Jesus warned the Mormans, Jehovah False Witnesses, Pentecostals about and any other religion..For some reason, they don't care about that.
They will when they've lived out their shirt lives....

Second: I can understand young people being concerned about foreign troops on the borders as much as I don't have reason to believe that it's true.

Its the half a dozen videos of US federal Tanks and heavy armoured transport videos from one side of the country to the other that makes me take pause and wonder whats going on.

What gets me is Jimmy Carter giving the biggest strategic US structure and property to the Panama dictator. Who sold out to China who populates it with Chinese cities. The Chinese now have control over both ends of the panama canal, the most strategically important location for trade and naval mil transport in this hemisphere.

Are FEMA camps real? I won't address,because the uninformed will not believe anything unless they care enough to do their own research. Most losers just go to snopes and call it a day. Their opinions don't matter anyway. Those who want to know will ask themselves ,"Why all of the infrastructure?"
"Why all of the camps?"

Lastly:
All of my life there's been clickbait.
Most people are too lazy to care; and then they classify EVERYTHING not reported by CNN as conspiracy theories, rather than realize some are and some aren't.

My guess is that china just won a major battle in the information war and by spreading their bio wpons.
What do they have to gain by starting a conventional war with us? They already caused a world wide depression for crying out loud!

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 07/06/20.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Its the half a dozen videos of US federal Tanks and heavy armored transport videos from one side of the country to the other that makes me take pause and wonder whats going on.

Ever heard of a place called NTC, National Training Center? Units regularly travel to NTC and a bevy of other training centers to train. It's summer, height of the annual training cycle. This is nothing unusual.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Originally Posted by dassa

Always heard that God was on the side of the army with the most artillery.

And the largest navy and the best air force...

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Its the half a dozen videos of US federal Tanks and heavy armored transport videos from one side of the country to the other that makes me take pause and wonder whats going on.

Ever heard of a place called NTC, National Training Center? Units regularly travel to NTC and a bevy of other training centers to train. It's summer, height of the annual training cycle. This is nothing unusual.

Thanks for saving me the trouble. I’ve posted as much before on a similar thread...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by NVhntr
I think you're getting wackier than jaguartx.
And that takes some doing.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

517 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 1234, 10gaugeman, 17Fan, 62 invisible), 2,399 guests, and 1,243 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,320
Posts18,487,413
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.