Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Dess
Plenty of places require hard hats and safety glasses too. Just another type of safety equipment and a way to control behavior in my opinion. Motorcycle helmet, and seat belt laws are still enforced in many states. The effectiveness and intrusiveness of any of the equipment is up for debate.

Helmets and seatbelts are actually effective. How does an ill fitting piece of cloth - most of the time not even worn over the nose - help?

Last edited by Dryfly24; 07/09/20.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Plenty of places require hard hats and safety glasses too. Just another type of safety equipment and a way to control behavior in my opinion. Motorcycle helmet, and seat belt laws are still enforced in many states. The effectiveness and intrusiveness of any of the equipment is up for debate.

Helmets and seatbelts are actually effective. How does an ill fitting piece of cloth - most of the time not even worn over the nose - help?

You've been told, offered a half dozen peer-reviewed studies and had ample opportunity to learn. And yet you ask. Talk about a dumb question.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

You've been told, offered a half dozen peer-reviewed studies and had ample opportunity to learn. And yet you ask. Talk about a dumb question.

Lol... by the same people who were against masks before they were for them. Dumbassery like this guarantees Trump will be your president for another four years.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
First they mandated masks for everybody, then they banned negro's.....oh, wait....

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Like when you said you could prove you weren’t a lesbian? We’re still waiting for that...

LMFAO... 🤣

IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by copperking81

Lol... by the same people who were against masks before they were for them. Dumbassery like this guarantees Trump will be your president for another four years.

A-men to that!

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Masks are just as effective at keeping out the virus as your shorts are at keeping in a fart.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
If the mask were all N95 rated then the mask might help. A piece of material across your mouth and nose does very little. Your eyes are not covered and are susceptible to the virus too. You need a mask which covers the whole face with a filtered air supply blowing air into the mask.

Its been stated time and time again... The mask isnt to protect you, its to protect others from you....

More 24/7 numb nuts on this thread...

You are a retard. lf the mask I am wearing is to protect others, then the mask they are wearing is to protect ME.

So - bottom line - we both wear masks to protect each other. Consideration and looking out for your next. What a great concept.

Member of the Merry Band of turdlike People.

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
I don’t like a mask, can stand a bandana if I have to.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by hanco
I don’t like a mask, can stand a bandana if I have to.

Are you really that much of a wimp or is it you are just that insecure?

IC B3

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
If the mask were all N95 rated then the mask might help. A piece of material across your mouth and nose does very little. Your eyes are not covered and are susceptible to the virus too. You need a mask which covers the whole face with a filtered air supply blowing air into the mask.

Exactly

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Costco has the right to require customers to do anything they say. If you don't like it, go elsewhere. BTW: The Walmart and all other stores her require masks.
No employee asked him to don the mask.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Costco does not specify what constitutes a mask. Have fun and be creative. Wear a Lone Ranger or Jason mask or even better, a catcher’s mask. My personal attempt was a Kleenex held in place by reading glasses. Totally ineffective, but nobody in the store questioned me.

Who is John Galt?
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
First they mandated masks for everybody, then they banned negro's.....oh, wait....

ROR

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I'm still wondering what the connection was between this guy not wearing a mask and his job was?
How is this justice? WWJHD?

These people doxxing him and getting him fired are [bleep] bastards who deserve to be fired themselves. I'm going to start doxxing liberals and getting them fired.
I'm not a fan of his cuck boss either, bowing to those SJWs like that. He should have told them to FOAD.

Politics is War by Other Means
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by mrfudd
Costco does not specify what constitutes a mask. Have fun and be creative. Wear a Lone Ranger or Jason mask or even better, a catcher’s mask. My personal attempt was a Kleenex held in place by reading glasses. Totally ineffective, but nobody in the store questioned me.

I have a buddy who is rabidly anti mask. He just bought a Jason mask - full of holes he can breathe through BTW - and now he can go anywhere. LMFAO... what a bunch of dumb fu kks...

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Tyrone
I'm still wondering what the connection was between this guy not wearing a mask and his job was?
How is this justice? WWJHD?

These people doxxing him and getting him fired are [bleep] bastards who deserve to be fired themselves. I'm going to start doxxing liberals and getting them fired.
I'm not a fan of his cuck boss either, bowing to those SJWs like that. He should have told them to FOAD.

Probale mental instability?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
If you're asked to wear a mask and don't want to are you going to stamp your feet and threaten to hold our breath till you turn blue ?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fireball2
If Costco can require someone to wear a mask in their store, could they also require everyone to wear a bikini? How about everyone carry a small dog? A baker can't call the shots in his own store, why can Costco?

The fact this is lost on you is of little surprise.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Discriminating against p hags by refusing to bake them a wedding cake and requiring wearing a mask are not even close to being similar.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (12344mag, 06hunter59, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 1936M71, 160user, 1minute, 60 invisible), 2,471 guests, and 1,437 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,173
Posts18,484,607
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.