Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by KenMi

By early September the Michigan Supreme Court is going to come crashing down on Whitless. She is going apeshit until that happens. Also, there is a citizens petition going around, that will most likely have enough signatures in 30 days to strip the 1945 law she is leaning on for her executive orders.

Well, I'm not sure about the MI SC coming down on her, as they already should have................they let the appeal on the recall petition wording go forward to delay that & they've had a chance to curtail her SoE power until a full case of applicable law(s) can be heard, meaning that have sidestepped everything to far & let her rule, so what's gonna change come early September?

POS bitch should be in jail for as many businesses & lives as she's ruined so far.

MM

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Unfortunately, our courts aren't exactly conservative. Some judges are but they are the minority.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
MI SC is definitely NOT conservative...........................& they've already shown where they really want to be on these issues.

A few counties have conservative judges, but not all, that's for sure & not enough either.

MM

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by efw
I’m so exhausted by all this. I just can’t take it.

Thank your brethren

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I will let you guys know how it goes this week. I flat out refuse to wear a mask.
Anybody have a GoPro they would be willing to lend me?

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
IC B2

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
UN troops are not far behind.

Do you ever post anything that's based on reality? The UN doesn't have any troops of its own.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I was at a restaurant just today.

Sort of a fruity soup and sandwich shop.

A couple came in all masked up.

Sat down.....removed masks.....and chowed down.

Payed the tab, got up and put the masks back on.

WTF is the point again?

Ain’t no fruity soup and sandwich stop in Blaine County, you must be travelin’.

That Gretchen Whitmer and Mich’ael Obama sure have similar bone structures.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
We ran a mission over west yesterday.

Headed back today......to pull a set of drills home from Chester.

With a tractor....at 15 miles per hour..........

Probably take two days!

I am MAGA.
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
We ran a mission over west yesterday.

Headed back today......to pull a set of drills home from Chester.

With a tractor....at 15 miles per hour..........

Probably take two days!

Through the construction?

Have fun!

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by m_stevenson
I will let you guys know how it goes this week. I flat out refuse to wear a mask.
Anybody have a GoPro they would be willing to lend me?

Go get 'Em buddy!

Maybe Marty will bail me out too........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 12344mag
I have to admit, Stretchin' Gretchen is much better looking with a mask on.......
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Linked Image from clickondetroit.com]

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer has signed a new Executive Order requiring masks in indoor public spaces and crowded outdoor spaces as COVID-19 cases spike in the state.

Executive Order 2020-147 reiterates that individuals are required to wear a face covering whenever they are in an indoor public space. It also requires the use of face coverings in crowded outdoor spaces, where you cannot maintain proper social distancing.

The order requires any business that is open to the public to refuse entry or service to people who refuse to wear a face covering, with limited exceptions.

Michigan Retailers Association: Wear mask to shop, don’t blame employees

Under the governor’s order, businesses that are open to the public must refuse entry and service to individuals who fail to comply, and must post signs at all entrances instructing customers of their legal obligation to wear a face covering while inside.

Those who are exempt from wearing a mask in Michigan businesses include people younger than five years old, those who cannot medically tolerate a face covering, and those who are eating or drinking while seated at a food service establishment.

The executive order takes effect at 12:01am on Monday, July 13.

A willful violation of the order is a misdemeanor subject to a $500 criminal penalty, but no term of confinement may be imposed on individuals who violate the mask requirement. No individual is subject to penalty under the order for removing a mask while engaging in religious worship at a house of religious worship, although consistent with guidance from the CDC, congregants are strongly encouraged to wear face coverings during religious services.

Executive Order 2020-147 reinforces and expands upon the governor’s previous executive orders on “safely restarting Michigan’s economy and ensuring workplace safety.”

“The heroes on the front lines of this crisis have gone hours without taking their masks off every day – doctors, nurses, child care workers, grocery store workers. We owe it to them to wear our masks when we’re on a trip to the grocery store or pharmacy,” said Governor Whitmer. “Masks can reduce the chance of spreading COVID-19 by about 70 percent. By wearing masks, we can save lives and protect our family, friends, and neighbors from the spread of COVID-19. And by wearing masks now, we can put our state in a stronger position so our kids can return to school safely in the fall. For the sake of your loved ones, let’s all mask up, Michigan.”

Gov. Whitmer said on Thursday that the state was considering tightening mask rules as COVID-19 cases continue to rise in the state.

“Over the past week, we have seen an uptick in COVID-19 cases in Michigan, and over the holiday weekend, we saw countless Michiganders gathered in large groups to celebrate Fourth of July without a mask,” Whitmer said. “I think a lot of people saw this video footage from Cass County, Diamond Lake. Right now, the law requires that anyone in an enclosed public space has to wear a mask, and that means every store you’re going into. We’re reviewing that requirement and considering whether or not we need to take this a step further, to strengthen compliance, because we cannot let our guard down.”

Story Here.

That chkunt just can't put her pen down.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Congrats on your new governor.

What if Jessie's girl is Stacy's mom, and her phone number is 867-5309
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Thanks. I hope your state is Arizona or Florida.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
If people will comply with wearing a a worthless face diaper...

They will absolutely comply with surrendering a useful arm...

(...and all related defense thereof)

THAT IS HOW COMPLIANCE WORKS!

Now shut up and go pick me 40 acres of cotton boy...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (160user, 10gaugeman, 02bfishn, 16gage, 1234, 007FJ, 53 invisible), 2,493 guests, and 1,245 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,430
Posts18,470,780
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.