Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Wasn't it Florida that the squatters moved into mansion, and claimed it because people hadnt occupied it for a small period of time! I remember it being in the news a few years ago! Some antiquated law from homesteading era!

GB1

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Oregon coast, claim its timber lands, and close for fire protection! Post no trespassing signs, and chain the road shut! Happens everywhere! Then they are in violation of state law! Proceed with eviction before they know whats up! Surprise is always a good move in battle!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CCCC
What do the invaders do when they squat?

Sounds as though some of the victimized landowners are not very inventive.

Before notifying anyone about their presence:
Pull a permit for a controlled burn to create a fire break.
The fires of the past few years should make that move through the works fairly quickly...
Strategically perform the burn when the wind is in your favor, but not theirs...

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
If the guy has 120 acres on the Oregon coast and he's in VA, he's a damned fool.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Originally Posted by Lennie
Washington state is pretty much the same. If squatters claim they are homeless, law enforcement will not do anything.

Didn't they (WA) recently pass laws about eviction of houseboat and cars?

Its pretty strange for both given the Anti-California-Emmigree sentiment that abounds in both states.

The anti-cali sentiment is very much present in the rural areas of both of these states. Problem is the urban areas contain the majority of the states population and are mostly commiefornia transplants and other libtard loons
They've destroyed both states!

Last edited by MickeyD; 07/11/20.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by MickeyD
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Originally Posted by Lennie
Washington state is pretty much the same. If squatters claim they are homeless, law enforcement will not do anything.

Didn't they (WA) recently pass laws about eviction of houseboat and cars?

Its pretty strange for both given the Anti-California-Emmigree sentiment that abounds in both states.

The anti-cali sentiment is very much present in the rural areas of both of these states. Problem is the urban areas contain the majority of the states population and are mostly commiefornia transplants and other libtard loons
They've destroyed both states!

Que Sal with pictures of him on a horse....

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
I'd take them deep sea fishing!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What would worry me was if someone gets hurt on your property and they take you to court .

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

If they get hurt bad enough, they won't take you to court. GW

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. MACHIAVELLI
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Oregon Beach Bill decreed that all land within sixteen vertical feet of the average low tide mark belongs to the people of Oregon and guarantees that the public has free and uninterrupted use of the beaches along Oregon's 363 miles of coastline. A state easement exists up to the line of vegetation.

1Minute
IC B3

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by oldtimer303

If they get hurt bad enough, they won't take you make it to court. GW

Slight edit

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Several years a buddy of mine had a rent house occupied by some deadbeats that hadn’t paid rent for several months. He took out a window and when they complained he told them he had a new one ordered. So they put plastic over it. He took another one out and they covered it. This went on until he removed the front door. They finally got the message.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

564 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 1234, 10gaugeman, 01Foreman400, 54 invisible), 2,393 guests, and 1,245 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,520
Posts18,472,567
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.