J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by trplem
Originally Posted by jaydub in wi
Originally Posted by widrahthaar
Menards has been masked up for awhile.

The local one has armed security. I just don’t go.

Here in Appleton, the menards store requires masks. Home depot and lowes don't so I go there instead

Is there a Lowes in Appleton proper now, or is it still way out by Kimberly? My sister got me a gift card for Christmas and I'd like to use it without going across town.

I actually live SE of Appleton. Going to Lowes, Home depot , or Menards is the same trip for each one, more or less. I had to purchase some items a few times in the last 3 monthes. I normally go to Menards, but go to HD or Lowes instead.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I quit going to menards years ago. They wouldn't let me add water to my trailer that I was fixing the plumbing on to test it. Even though they had a hose pipe running in the green house.

Mask or no mask. Masks will possibly delay the infections....delaying infection rate would therefore prolong the pandemic.

There are many who would love ❤️ it to last into November. For obvious reasons. I.E. giving tweet mor da boot!

Conversely president agent orange wants it over with! Wants it to " blow away."

If we are getting 52, 000 positives a day. And only detecting one in ten. That's 3.5 million a week.

Won't be long we will be immune as a population.

I don't like the word herd.....it implies value.....and those in the population can be sent to the sale.

Last edited by Angus1895; 07/11/20.

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
The mask sword slices two ways....and generally slices in the "you can't" direction, every time.

Built in pandemonium when needed.

Im sure the odds of a non-mask wearing shopper running up and getting in the face of a mask wearer to tell them how horrible they are is pretty low; because he's the selfish one.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by SKane
Originally Posted by MM879
Originally Posted by SKane
For those than shun the mask, consider this;

Unless you're retired (which I suspect more here are than aren't), Covid has a major impact all business in one way or another. Talented, hardworking people that are solid at their jobs are being furloughed or laid off with many businesses closing forever. We're all eating the same szchit sandwich and want nothing more than to put this thing in the rearview mirror and to return to some sort of normalcy.

So, if wearing a mask is even 1% better than not, are we that [bleep] narcissistic that even the slightest inconvenience to our comfort or "rights" isn't worth the effort - either emotionally or physically to others?
For every one swinging-dick that thinks masks are a joke - there are 10 people that are scared szchitless about this subject.

So if wearing a mask isn't for you in places that ask you to wear them - consider falling less in love with yourself and see the wee bigger picture beyond you.

You impress me as one of those people that have 100's of stickers on their rear bumper. You don't speak for anyone but your self. Another Hero/Narcissist isn't needed. Talk to the mirror.

Not a single bumper sticker.
Hero? Me? Ha! I'm just a Joe-Blow like most here. But I will admit to a waning tolerance for the continual crankiness and closed mindedness (like all us claim to loathe from the leftists) displayed here on a daily basis. Life isn't so resolute, nor are people.

If someone dumped a wheelbarrow full of money in your living room, some of you would beotch because it wasn't stacked and counted.

Thank you, my work is done. Send the wheelbarrow, I'll invest it in a medical stock fund.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
We have a bait shop that has a hand written sign on the glass entrance door.

No Boob or Sock Money

it’s several miles from anything, if you want nightcrawlers and a root beer....you better not give em boob or sock money.

IC B2

J
JStor Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
Have all the mask wearing sheeple signed in now and made themselves feel really good? Not spending my cash at Menards has to do with resisting the questionable "mandates" we are continually given by government and corporations. They can kiss off. All the "rolling over" by spineless individuals in regards to this fake pandemic should have ended by now, but we still have the proud sheeple thinking they are saving humanity by wearing their foul masks. I promise...I won't breathe on you. They've been watching a lot of TV, I guess...propaganda and brain-washing.

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by JStor

They have implemented the half-baked mask requirement for store shoppers. I am not a fan of rebreathing mask air, and piss on them for their discrimination. I am a free man, not a mask slave. Don't ya know that "Norwegians Matter"? Apparently they don't want my money.

You hold a Norwegian passport?

Conduct is the best proof of character.
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
How many don't wear shirts and shoes when they go into a store? To all that say they can't breathe well, the masks are very permeable. If you have trouble breathing, check with your doctor...or dentist. smile

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Not hard to see why open carry of firearms carries such a stigma when conservatives are willing to throw a mask on because it makes other people feel safe.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by UPhiker
How many don't wear shirts and shoes when they go into a store? To all that say they can't breathe well, the masks are very permeable. If you have trouble breathing, check with your doctor...or dentist. smile

Ask them about contaminated masks while you're checking....

But we get it. Mask wearers > non mask wearers

IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
It's a funny thing, that's funny peculiar and not funny ha ha, but at least five or more years ago I read a book titled "State of Fear. It's a fictional account having to do with the then cause of fear being global warming. Anyway, in my hardbound copy there is a conversation between two of the characters where one explains to the other how governments use fear to control their population. In my copy it starts on page 453. I've seen the book out in paperback but I have no idea what page it would start in that one.

My point being, when this whole pandemic scenario started out, the whole deal looked as if they used what was written in that book as their script for the pandemic. I mean it was to the letter spot on. I decided the whole deal was BS and refused to wear a mask, at least until forced to with threat of fines and jail time. People would come up to me in anger, why wasn't wearing a mask. I just looked at them as said I was not afraid and asked back, "Why are you living in fear?"

They keep saying more "cases" of covid 19. I think they're doctoring the number by saying anyone who tests positive is another case. Some poor dude/dudess dies of a heat attack or stroe and they test the corpse for cov19. If it's positive it's another case and the cause of death will be covid 19, not the heart attack or stroke. I do not like being lied to by the MSM or the systen that had an agenda. that can go f themselves right where they eat ice cream.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You do know that Covid-19 is known to cause blood clots, right?

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20200424/blood-clots-are-another-dangerous-covid-19-mystery

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-organs-top-pathologist-says/ar-BB16AiN6

https://www.health.com/condition/infectious-diseases/coronavirus/covid-19-stroke-blood-clots

This might explain why type O blood types seem to fair better with a Covid-19 infection than blood types A or B.

https://www.heart.org/en/news/2020/01/23/whats-blood-type-got-to-do-with-clot-risk

People with blood types A and B may have higher risks for developing dangerous blood clots compared to people who have type O blood. That's according to new research that also showed a slightly higher risk for certain types of heart disease among the A and B groups.

Last edited by Squidge; 07/11/20.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Well!

That rips it!

I ain't shopping there!

Being as the closest one is damn nigh 800 miles from me... laugh

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I get really good apple wood bacon from Menards when they have it in the food section.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
We require all our employees to wear a mask and the servers to wipe their hands with a bleach rag or wear gloves before they bring your food or drink to your table. But we don't require our customers to wear a mask, it's not our job to require a customer to wear a mask and is a very poor business plan. IMO
I'm all for you wearing a mask if you want to, but you can kiss my azz if you think your going to make me wear a mask. The mask wearers have ruined our country and just might cost US the Presidency and Senate, the MSM has done a good job fooling all the sheep.

Life is good live it while you can.
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
................ The mask wearers have ruined our country ...........

Wow.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by HawkI

Ask them about contaminated masks while you're checking....

But we get it. Mask wearers > non mask wearers

Contaminated masks? I guess that means that it did its job and kept someone from an infection. Also, put it on for 20 minutes to go into the store and then hang it up for a couple days and it's good as new.

Last edited by UPhiker; 07/11/20.
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
How many don't wear shirts and shoes when they go into a store? To all that say they can't breathe well, the masks are very permeable.

Thy name is irony.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Looks like we're into the second wave.

Of morons.

Least they wear masks as fair warning.

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

582 members (007FJ, 1234, 10ring1, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 57 invisible), 2,233 guests, and 1,251 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,257
Posts18,486,360
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.