-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You can easily find "experts" and "scientists" to support just about anything.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Stophel; 07/13/20.
GB1

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by dassa
Of course masks work. The government told us we could reopen if we used masks, to keep the virus from spreading. And we see the corresponding numbers of increased mask usage with new cases on the decline. You science deniers should feel ashamed.

Wrong!

Did you honestly say new cases are on the decline while mask wearing is at an all time high - according to the precious MSM?

If you want to tell me masks "SLOWS" the spread of the virus, I'll buy that, but you said "to keep the virus from spreading". Dude, it's spreading and there isn't s h it you, I or anyone else can do about it. Wearing masks just kicks the can down the road. This phugger is in just about every county in the US. How are you gonna contain that? How are you going to protect the world from every surface, door knob, gas pump handle on earth? You're not, so the disease spreads. Are you hoping to avoid it until a vaccine comes? Good phoucing luck on that! I pray we get one soon, but at the best case scenario, you and I won't be rolling up our sleeves for a year at best and never is likely.

New treatments will come on line much more quickly and save lives and shorten sickness. You kicking the can down the road for that? If this thing is REALLY that contagious, you ain't stopping it! It went to every country in the world in 2 months, so you're surprised its spreading here? Don't be. Wake up! Herd immunity can be a 1 year process or a 3 year process. H1N1 circled the globe twice in 2 years WITH a vaccine. This ain't going away. Hiding behind your mask is like hiding under the covers when there is a monster in your bedroom. When you stick your head out, the monster is still there.

BTW- Yes I do wear mask, gloves and PPE for a living. I'm also nose to nose spreading aerosols with 20 people per day. Do masks work there? Of course? Do they work for non health professionals that wear phuggin bandanas, cloth masks pulled under their noses and all this other ridiculous stuff I see? Absolutely worthless. Either 6 feet social distancing is effective or why do it? Either asymptomatic people with a low viral load don't spread easily or they do. Either this is super contagious and 20 million Americans have had it (CDC estimates) or they don't and isn't that contagious. Which is it?

Originally Posted by hatari
From DocRocket:

"The pandemic is not controllable. We cannot control this. We cannot contain it. The only chance we had at containing this is when it was first getting loose from the lab in Wuhan. It was not contain by the Comu...uh. the Chinese government at that time, and after that, all questions of containment have been mute."

I want everyone in America to listen and understand that. That will end all the silliness about masks and and shut downs and shelter in place and closing schools.

That post, my friend, is called sarcasm.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
What's the big deal? Masks are required in all stores around here by order of the .gov.

You don't understand it's a major deal when your willing to give up your freedoms for the meek and timid. There's a lot of people that are scared of guns, when the government requires you to turn your guns will you? After all it will be a government order.
What a dork.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Stophel
You can easily find "experts" and "scientists" to support just about anything.

[Linked Image]

This not true. You must have an English accent also

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
This crap will be gone November 4th. If Biden wins, it will be a sign that he can fix anything. If Trump wins, the Dims will look for another way to target him.

Who is John Galt?
IC B2

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

600 members (12344mag, 16penny, 160user, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 64 invisible), 2,310 guests, and 1,210 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,820
Posts18,477,783
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.