Hop To
Page 546 of 2,280 1 2 544 545 546 547 548 2279 2280
Whip #15039631 07/11/20
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Adrenochrome is oxidized epinephrine. Now you know why the EpiPens suddenly got so expensive and why the stores pulled them from the shelves immediately upon expiration date

Ok, so going down one rabbit hole I came across another one. I was watching the Inglorious Patriot's rant about JonJonBitChute coming back to us on November 25, 2020 (his birthday) and in passing, the guy mentions that adrenochrome comes from expired epinephrine. So instead of whatever else I was looking for I went on that wild chase. It's mentioned in passing here with this guys experiment 20 years ago with epinephrine ~ adrenochrome https://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?id=11270

So... expired epinephrine, huh? The connections to the inventor of the EpiPen and the rumble about the price going up by a factor of 4 always focused on competition, or scarcity, or she's rich and her daddy is rich, or something along those lines - like this one - https://www.treehugger.com/why-are-epipens-expensive-4863957 But nowhere did anyone to my knowledge start making the adrenochrome connection in the mainstream press until recently.

Still working on this one - but thought I'd throw it out there to the researchfags

Good video explaining the whole endocrine gland system - https://invidio.us/watch?v=JlI5N2N4d-k

normalizing the use of "young blood" and making the announcement that a company is out there selling it -- https://invidio.us/watch?v=GOg-deLCUTM

Turkish TV takes it on using a clip with Sandra Bullock on Ellen's show. I remember seeing this show and it was when I decided Bullock was not only a man, she was a monster. I already didn't like Ellen - but check this out - https://invidio.us/watch?v=AqzuuJguZM4

This is information from the above site:

Hank Cooper

Shared July 3, 2020

Warning! The following information is graphic and very hard to take. Read at your own risk, seriously.

The list of horrors related to abortion is long and I'm adding one here that few others are talking about.

One of the first things to develop after conception are the adrenal glands. They grow very rapidly and continue to do so until birth. While the hypothalamus plays the role of "owner", the pituitary gland acts like the "General Contractor" and the adrenal glands become the "Site Supervisor" for the developing child. They provide enzymes, chemicals and building blocks for the entire body and all the other organs. For gestation purposes, the adrenal glands are super charged, super active and super sized. Once the child is born, the adrenal glands start to shrink and will continue to do so until adulthood. In mammals, this is responsible for initiating the "fight or flight" instinct.

There is a misconception among some hunters that adrenaline in the blood makes the meat taste bad. This confusion stems from prey running along time before dying. What they are tasting is the lactic acid that built up in the muscles as the animal was running until death, at which point the blood stops flowing and the lactic acid is never flushed from the muscles. The exact opposite is true for adrenaline, in Korea, they torture their dogs before killing them in order to flood the blood stream with adrenaline, which in turn makes the meat taste better.

Adrenochrome is said to be the greatest drug on the planet. It is produced when Adrenalin in the bloodstream is exposed to oxygen, at that point a chemical reaction occurs in the blood stream, creating adrenochrome. This knowledge is as old as man and has been the driving force behind human and animal sacrifice for thousands of years. The victim has to be tortured enough to allow the adrenaline to fill the blood stream. This doesn't take long, but the longer it takes, the more adrenaline is put in. If continued, the victim will eventually pass out, shutting down the adrenal glands. When people in the wiki leaks emails were complementing Johnny Pedosta on his excellent walnut sauce, they are talking about his talent at bleeding the victim at the peak of adrenaline percentage in the blood. Thus producing the best "sauce"

Boys have bigger adrenal glands than girls. Black boys have bigger adrenal glands than white boys. Planned Parenthood locations are always in predominately black neighborhoods. It is the reason for Haiti's perpetual "bad luck" which makes mass abductions possible on a regular basis. It is the reason for the cabals sudden interest in South Africa and the reason the whole country is about to collapse. I am sure this sickness had a lot to do with the African slave trade as well. Since Roe v Wade, 46% of the black people conceived in this country have been aborted. In NY, more black children are aborted than are born. The absolute most dangerous place on this planet for a black person is in their mothers womb.

Between 3,000 and 4,000 abortions a day in the US alone. Abortion has just become the number one killer of humans on this planet!!! 40 million abortions in 2018. Understand that among other horrors, every single planned parenthood location is a drive through adrenochrome dispensary built for the satanic elite paid for with our taxes. Why do you think planned parenthood ALWAYS gets funding in EVERY budget?

The reason for the push on late term abortions is nothing more than wanting the best version of the drug. Given the ratio of body size to adrenal gland size, the absolute strongest adrenochrome you can extract from a human is the moment after birth. This is due to the fact that there is more you can do to a child outside of the womb to terrorize it than you can inside. The second best adrenochrome you can extract from a human is the moment before birth, This is why they insist life does not start until birth. They want, and now have, last minute abortions. The reason for the sudden push on after birth abortions is to replace the supply of trafficked children that has become severely limited of late, with locally sourced victims. The NY law allows any "health care professional" to perform abortions up to and after birth. Now they can remove the fetus during an abortion alive and in tact. My heart explodes with rage and heartbreak at the thought of the God forsaken hell they are putting these babies through.

This law and the many that are following it will pave the way to decriminalizing ritualized satanic sacrifice and bringing it mainstream. When the victim is part of a ritualized satanic sacrifice, the psychedelic properties of the adrenochrome allow the person conducting the ritual to communicate with the demon they are summoning through the sacrifice. The innocence of the sacrifice determines it's life force. The life force gives the demon power to accomplish the bidding of whoever summoned it. Newborn humans have the most life force while ever

oK - still working on this. Back with more later,

Adrenaline opens the door to alternate realities.

What happens when you get into an accident, or a fight, or any sudden emergencies? Time slows down. Wait, but time can't objectively slow down, so what's actually happening? Your PERCEPTION of time slows down with the help of adrenaline. Now, you just bought yourself more time to process the current situation and choose your next move carefully. Of course, all of this is happening at a split second. Think about your day to day life. You go about your day and make decisions based on what little information you have. What if instead of 5 seconds to decide, you now have 20 seconds? You'll choose an outcome that'll suit you better with 20 seconds of information rather than 5 seconds. But we can't slow down the objective time. Adrenaline slows down your OWN BODY'S PASSAGE OF TIME to create a longer lasting moment. So while it may feel like 20 seconds for you, the time has objectively passed as 5 seconds. This is why Einstein said time is relative. You're literally aging slower, making better decisions, and playing with the fabric of reality under adrenaline.

GB1

K22 #15040168 07/11/20
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22
Here's the thread roll out for the Mayfair stuff.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1281773002456211457.html

Loop

So, here we see the great conspiracy theorist tie together the dead Indian family in the pharmacy industry, who all drowned in a 5 ft deep pool, to the Clinton Foundation, thousands of school kids in India, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and Covid - 19.

Big deal. Its too deep down the rabbit hole for LEO to deal with.

Hey, the story and pics below that of Gavin Newsom as the Manchurian Candidate and his place in the 4 controlling families of Ca and their history in the pedophile business and logos depicting it on the Sheriffs badges is pretty interesting too.

I guess Stanley Kubrick was right when he said the whole world is run by pedophiles.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #15040822 07/11/20
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
And here's the Gov doing what he knows best.....................

https://dcdirtylaundry.com/gavin-ne...ssive-face-mask-money-laundering-scheme/

Whip #15040828 07/11/20
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Let's do some genealogy and see if Wayfair (Soro's owns a bunch of shares in) is somehow related to Epstein ect.

https://www.qnotables.com/post/nira...f-boston?postId=5f09d138af123f0017aaf1e2

Whip #15040831 07/11/20
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
From Wikipedia................you can't make this [bleep] up.

Niraj S. Shah (born 1973/74) is a Indian-American billionaire businessman, and co-founder, co-chairman, and CEO of online retailer Wayfair.

Shah is married to Jill Shah; they have two children, and live in the Back Bay area of Boston. Shah enjoys long walks on the beach. Also as a past time he sells children on his website [3] In 2013, Jill Shah sold her alternative medicine directory Jill's List, which employed 7 people, to California-based MINDBODY, and now runs their Boston office.[8]

IC B2

Whip #15040955 07/11/20
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Perfect.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Whip #15041018 07/11/20
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Is it time to shut this thread down? Lots more interesting Posts on other threads I've noticed.

Whip #15043377 07/12/20
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Last edited by mtnsnake; 07/12/20.
Whip #15043478 07/12/20
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This thread still has plenty of action. KAG!! 2020!!

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
This thread still has plenty of action. KAG!! 2020!!

Only if you and I post.

IC B3

Whip #15043905 07/12/20
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Check out the number reading the thread. But we can always get another started too. This one has lasted longer than I thought it would.

Whip #15044249 07/12/20
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
So why is it only you and I, sometimes one or two others, infrequently I might add, do all the posting? No motivation? to much trouble?, don't want to take heat from others?, or just don't give a damn!

Last edited by K22; 07/12/20.
Whip #15044273 07/12/20
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
My intuition concerning the no response on this thread is exactly what Brian Cates says mtnsnake. They are hooked on Fox and believe it is the absolute truth and the only news going because it CLAIMS to be conservative. But what is it no one understands about controlled narative?!!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/drawandstrike/status/1282331650471399431

Whip #15044306 07/12/20
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Guys, I appreciate your posts. Yes, I lurk and I do need them as updates to what is happening.
Thanks for doing it. So much gets pulled down in other places, easy to see it here.

Whip #15044397 07/12/20
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Keep it going, it's the first thread I check out every day!

Think.
It's not illegal, yet.
Whip #15044693 07/12/20
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Have been spending time on twit r giving as many libs as possible he'll. Calling out their lies is a fun pastime. Researching and digging deep take time. Rabbits dig holes for a reason.

Keep her going boys; we are here....

"You've been here longer than the State of Alaska is old!"
*** my Grandaughters

Whip #15044731 07/12/20
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I don't post because you guys are doing such a bang up job, especially K.

I'm just super comfy and trusting the plan, but that's just me.

Futute proves past and, at this point, I'm just kinda smiling a lot even though I don't quite see how it all comes together. Not a boring sort of thing at all, that's for sure.

Have a great night.

Whip #15044740 07/12/20
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Well, this is mainly a learning thread from K22 who is adept at digging up the deep state schiett.

All the early findings on Q and the Plan is on this thread.

People who are interested get their answers from this thread.

If its dead and another is started it would be the same thing. Folks would be studying the clues K22 digs up and reports.

Then, we wouldnt have a chance to back up 20 pages and tie stuff now happening together from Qs drops from 1 or 2 years ago.

God bless K22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #15044761 07/12/20
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I like to look what is newly posted. I look at the number of views and goes up every day. I also use the info to mess with liberals on twitter. My only problem is waiting for things to happen to the big names.

Last edited by mtnsnake; 07/12/20.
Whip #15044764 07/12/20
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Now are the days which will culminate in all of the hard work by anons, proving their digging was not in vain. It IS the calm before the storm! The number of views to the thread does indeed show that many (if not most) members of the fire "get it" and are bent towards MAGA. After all, I believe that is the purpose and intent of Q, is it not?

How many are in denial? Hard to say. I want to believe many (like myself) became red pilled by virtue of this thread. Many hundreds have at the least become aware (somewhat awake) to the depths of immoral acts of congress, the deep state, and those responsible for all of the above. A small few are shills no doubt. To be expected...human nature being what it is.

How many have started to really dig into the depths of all of the rabbit holes this thread has produced? Probably more than we think, though they are mostly the silent ones. Yet they too are becoming red pilled, if even only in a low dose manner. JRR Tolkien wrote in one of his books about a pub owner named Butterbur that seems to apply to the thousands of views on this thread: "He thinks less than he talks, and slower., but given enough time he can see through a brick wall!" Also I believe, one of the main reasons for Q...

If it wasn't for 4 of you men being reliable at posting things here as often as you have, many of us might never have had the opportunity to "see through that brick wall" as we have.

Thank you.......

"You've been here longer than the State of Alaska is old!"
*** my Grandaughters

Page 546 of 2,280 1 2 544 545 546 547 548 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

76 members (338reddog, AdamT204, 10gaugemag, 6MMWASP, 673, 79S, 7 invisible), 1,717 guests, and 754 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,759
Posts18,514,953
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.