Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by srwshooter
as a human you have the right to like or dislike anyone you want.WE ARE ALL RACIST

FACT. Or prejudiced.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Clarkm
When I was in college 45 years ago...

If a black wants to form a Black Students Union, he gets free office space.
If a white wants to form a White Students Union, he gets expelled.

In engineering there were signs on the walls everywhere, ~~"If you are black and thinking of becoming an engineer [we want to pay for it and then tutor you]"

There is a lot of racism and it is all against the whites, by calling them racists.
To quote a white American communist organizer in the 1940s,~~"If anyone gets in your way, call them a racist.

"Black Lives Matter co-founder describes herself as ‘trained Marxist’
By Yaron Steinbuch June 25, 2020

Nothing has changed since I was in college 45 years ago.
Nothing has changed for Marxist organizers 80 years ago.

Try forming a WLM.

And Susan Rosenberg, a heck of a real AntiAmerican terrorist, should have been hung, and was pardoned on his last day in office, is on the financial board of the group which deals with the money. Another one of those, you know, dedicated to destroying America.

I Dindo Nuffin
T LEE Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hookeye
Dunno why the OP is shouting the fuggin obvious....

Trying to impress some liberal nookie?

Nope, sick of all this and the Covid [bleep] on the news.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
We humans are all , genetically 99.99% identical.
Physical attributes such as skin color, hair textures and facial features are merely adaptations to environment.

What we call "Racism" is actually "CUTLURALISM".

The anti social culture or the urban American of African decent is hat I despise.
NOT the person or ancestors.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by ringworm

Yes but much of "culture" results from inherited genetic differences. Both heredity and environment shape behavior.

One example is the lower IQ, on average, of blacks, which has been confirmed by intelligence tests since WWI. That includes IQ tests designed by black scientists to be culturally neutral. That's the reason there are few black engineers. It's not discrimination.

It's the same reason why most basketball players, and nearly all champion distance runners, are from the elongate sub race of Negroes. Does anyone think that's because of "black privilege" or paying for better coaches?

There is obviously variation in any population. Thomas Sowell's IQ is probably higher than mine. And there are some white basketball players.

Bone density is why there are so many black NFL linemen and very few black swimming champions.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
IC B2

N
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
N
Originally Posted by lvmiker
I tend to get a little drifty when in Vienamese restaurants. There are folks of all descriptions that I would enjoy massaging w/ a hatchet. Hordes of potstickers in Yellowstone NP cause me to have visions of Claymores and napalm. Black folks want to divorce themselves from the society that feeds them to it's own disadvantage? Fug em all...But please don't call me a racist.

grin

mike r

With out a doubt one of the only things you ever dead I agree with.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Reality indicates that as long as the Race Card CAN be played, it WILL be played.

You may not have any interest in race, but race has an interest in you.

Politics is War by Other Means
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
In Canada the First Nations, Native Americans, Indians to most of us like to play the card to.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
A lot of things are set in your mind by basic facts. If I was outdoors in Africa and saw a pride of lions I would not wander into it. If on the other hand it was a flock of sheep it would not give me any sense of fear. Go to any major city and wander into a black bar at midnight and let me know how it goes for you. Fact not fiction. Ed k

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Physical attributes such as skin color, hair textures and facial features are merely adaptations to environment.

The anti social culture or the urban American of African decent is hat I despise.

There are also differing mental attributes based on surviving thousands of years of particular environments. And I would not be at all surprised to know of genetic differences perhaps not yet recognized. American Africans have been free for over 150 years, have had segregated privileges for over 50, have been practically begged to accept racial based support to join American society and have the American dream. Yet they call all this lies, claim to be held back, claim to be targeted by police according to color not crime rate and still want to receive reparations for their ancestors' slavery. They make continual excuses for failure and the so called leaders make their money and fame off hatred and convincing the gullible they have no chance for success. All this is bull chit. Yes, even the police targeting. Black people get killed by police. So do white people and brown people. Allowing for the propensity for crime in the black dominated areas where the occupants refuse to identify criminals the ratios are staggeringly fair.

No other race of people in the United States, immigrants from foreign lands by design or forcibly including Irish slaves, has failed so miserably as the Negro. No other race of people in the world that I am aware of has failed so miserably to move it's own homeland forward as has the Negro. Any city, institution, country built by other races but taken over by the Negro race has taken a downward turn in crime and living conditions.

Show me where I'm wrong. Don't give me any yeah-buts. Give me facts. All other races overcome adversity. Negros cry discrimination. Look at the American Asian population. Look at the hispanics, even if they are illegal (and Caucasian). Except for the hispanic ghettos dominated by the criminal element you see success in each of these population groups. Not so the Negro as a group. Individually? Absolutely and I know those who have worked as hard as anyone could to succeed in life. But the majority? No.

And now in a period of a few months, a repetition of history that continues to occur, the black element of our society has again gone tribal. They have reverted to the violence and aggression and gang (tribal) related behavior visited on those they disagree with and who refuse to give up their goods, that worked well enough to keep them mostly alive in sub-Saharan Africa for millennia. The small amount of civilization built in Africa and bringing with it benefits to humanity (health care, continued food sources, safety for the innocent, etc) was brought or built by Europeans long after the Africans should have done it for themselves. Now that these amenities have been taken over by the original inhabitants they begin to languish. Black Chicago, Detroit, DC and other locations have begun to resemble current African culture by far more than the Western European culture offering opportunity for betterment few by percentage African heritage individuals have been willing to take advantage of. At this point in time the demand is not for opportunity but for grant.

Personally, this most recent display has been the final straw. I was told this was coming decades ago by people I considered to be over reacting. By people who claimed the Africans would never live in a Caucasian world as equals but would always be the Africans they were when brought over as slaves. Demanding more and doing less. I believed it less and less as I grew in age and career and expanded my world. Now, they make me wonder.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
as a human you have the right to like or dislike anyone you want.WE ARE ALL RACIST
Actually, the fundamental meaning of the term "racist" has nothing - zero - to do with an individual's choices about whom they like or dislike, or with whom they choose to associate. It might be good if we were to attempt to understand the meanings of terms, such as "racism", "prejudice", "bigoted", "biased", "discriminate" - could enlighten the inevitable discussions, and arguments.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by CCCC
Actually, the fundamental meaning of the term "racist" has nothing - zero - to do with an individual's choices about whom they like or dislike, or with whom they choose to associate. It might be good if we were to attempt to understand the meanings of terms, such as "racism", "prejudice", "bigoted", "biased", "discriminate" - could enlighten the inevitable discussions, and arguments.

This.
Having prejudices does not mean one is a racist.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by shootem

There are also differing mental attributes based on surviving thousands of years of particular environments. And I would not be at all surprised to know of genetic differences perhaps not yet recognized. American Africans have been free for over 150 years, have had segregated privileges for over 50, have been practically begged to accept racial based support to join American society and have the American dream. Yet they call all this lies, claim to be held back, claim to be targeted by police according to color not crime rate and still want to receive reparations for their ancestors' slavery. They make continual excuses for failure and the so called leaders make their money and fame off hatred and convincing the gullible they have no chance for success. All this is bull chit. Yes, even the police targeting. Black people get killed by police. So do white people and brown people. Allowing for the propensity for crime in the black dominated areas where the occupants refuse to identify criminals the ratios are staggeringly fair.

No other race of people in the United States, immigrants from foreign lands by design or forcibly including Irish slaves, has failed so miserably as the Negro. No other race of people in the world that I am aware of has failed so miserably to move it's own homeland forward as has the Negro. Any city, institution, country built by other races but taken over by the Negro race has taken a downward turn in crime and living conditions.

Show me where I'm wrong. Don't give me any yeah-buts. Give me facts. All other races overcome adversity. Negros cry discrimination. Look at the American Asian population. Look at the hispanics, even if they are illegal (and Caucasian). Except for the hispanic ghettos dominated by the criminal element you see success in each of these population groups. Not so the Negro as a group. Individually? Absolutely and I know those who have worked as hard as anyone could to succeed in life. But the majority? No.

And now in a period of a few months, a repetition of history that continues to occur, the black element of our society has again gone tribal. They have reverted to the violence and aggression and gang (tribal) related behavior visited on those they disagree with and who refuse to give up their goods, that worked well enough to keep them mostly alive in sub-Saharan Africa for millennia. The small amount of civilization built in Africa and bringing with it benefits to humanity (health care, continued food sources, safety for the innocent, etc) was brought or built by Europeans long after the Africans should have done it for themselves. Now that these amenities have been taken over by the original inhabitants they begin to languish. Black Chicago, Detroit, DC and other locations have begun to resemble current African culture by far more than the Western European culture offering opportunity for betterment few by percentage African heritage individuals have been willing to take advantage of. At this point in time the demand is not for opportunity but for grant.

Personally, this most recent display has been the final straw. I was told this was coming decades ago by people I considered to be over reacting. By people who claimed the Africans would never live in a Caucasian world as equals but would always be the Africans they were when brought over as slaves. Demanding more and doing less. I believed it less and less as I grew in age and career and expanded my world. Now, they make me wonder.

That's a long post to spout off a little BS!
So you think the Arican..ie an individual from certain geographic area, is inferior to an Anglo?
The people who built the pyramids while Europeans were running around digging up roots with sharp sticks?
You do realize that 60k years ago we were all Africans?
You really believe that trash?? That 2 infants raised together in identical habitats, with the same resources and culture, that the one of African decent will not thrive? Will not be able to problem solve?
Need I remind you, problem solving originates in survival.
The more harsh the environment the "smarter" the creature must be.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Or faster, to outrun lions and hippos and elephants.

Martians have big brains and cant run very fast at all.

Some races have big heads and cant jump but they invent a lot of stuff, especially HBP and Diabetes Meds which help keep the "smartest" alive. wink

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/14/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Best thing we can do about "racism" is to stop talking about it.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W

So you think the Arican..ie an individual from certain geographic area, is inferior to an Anglo?
The people who built the pyramids while Europeans were running around digging up roots with sharp sticks?
You really believe that trash?? That 2 infants raised together in identical habitats, with the same resources and culture, that the one of African decent will not thrive? Will not be able to problem solve?

Do you dispute the differences in IQ between caucasians and people from sub Saharan Africa?

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I

You're a little erroneous in your facts.

Egyptian DNA is currently 8% sub-Saharan African. Mostly Caucasian. And DNA from mummies 2000 years ago is ZERO percent sub-Saharan African. Negroes contributed nothing to the pyramids.

We were in fact all Africans 60 or 70 thousand years ago. But we have evolved under different conditions since then. There are many genetic differences. Skin color is just one of them.

"The more harsh the environment, the smarter the creature must be." This is true. Northern Europe is a much harsher environment than tropical Africa. Probably the reason why whites and Asians, on average, have higher IQs than blacks.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
the OP is quite the buck knee-grow knob polisher. good luck with that.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
We’ve been propagandized to believe that being “racist” is the preeminent sin. Worse than having buttseks with your dead mother while blaspheming the Holy Spirit. Way too many people have signed on to that. It’s blasphemy straight up and they’ll be held accountable for it on judgement day but in the meantime, here we are.

T LEE Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Best thing we can do about "racism" is to stop talking about it.

AMEN!

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

715 members (10ring1, 007FJ, 1234, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 67 invisible), 3,234 guests, and 1,375 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,744
Posts18,476,112
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.