Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by travelingman1
Straight out of Alinskys rules, Hillary is saying Trump will not step down when defeated in November. What that means is they plan to steal the election and then blame Trump for not accepting the illegal results. God I hope I am wrong but am quite sure this is the plan.

You nailed it.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
She only cares about one thing. Happy hour.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by hatari
Straight out of Alinskys rules, Hillary is saying Trump will not step down when defeated in November. What that means is they plan to steal the election and then blame Trump for not accepting the illegal results. God I hope I am wrong but am quite sure this is the plan.

You nailed it.

100% accurate

The reason they came unhinged the last time is they fully understood the real voter percentages, with the fix they had in they still lost.
The fact she lost even with the voter fraud committed told them they are through as a party.

America soundly rejected their failed ideologies and policies.
That and 90% of them are trying to stay out of prison. Or?

They are desperate !
Beware of the cornered Wolf

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

I'd ask ...

1) Should Trump step down if the results appear fraudulent? Should Biden accept the results if he loses in an apparently fraudulent election? And should either of them accept victory if it appears THEIR side was guilty of election fraud?

2) Should WE accept the apparently fraudulent results even if Trump chooses to, or Biden choose to?

3) Will either side accept a victory by the other as legitimate at this point?

It seems to me like we've come to a point where there is too much anger for either side to accept legitimate defeat.

Tom

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Hillary needs to worry if she will go down with Bill and Prince Charles, over the Epstein sex crimes! She has always been a lying suent! Trump won't loose so no worries there!

IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Damn that sounds familiar.
How many times has this story been told?

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

Nothing the Left does or says is genuine. It all has a nefarious reason behind it.

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
I wish Trump would issue an executive order (or at least a tweet) that any state that doesn't verify proof of citizenship as part of their voter registration process can't participate in any national elections.

Last edited by victoro; 07/14/20.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There are 12 states which give the electoral vote to the largest popular vote. They are counting on these democrat states to win. The others will be stolen with massive voter fraud.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Heym06
Hillary needs to worry if she will go down with Bill and Prince ANDREW, over the Epstein sex crimes! She has always been a lying suent! Trump won't loose so no worries there!

Fixed it for you. I firmly believe the royals had Epstein snuffed. They have the money and connections to get it done, and they had a compelling reason, don't they Prince Andrew?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Trump might be stepping down next January. The Dems are "fixing" as hard and fast as they can.

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
IC B3

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
There are 12 states which give the electoral vote to the largest popular vote."

Only 12?

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by victoro
There are 12 states which give the electoral vote to the largest popular vote."

Only 12?

That's the National popular vote, not the state's popular vote.

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
HIllary is mind reading.
That is fake news.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Speaking of going away when defeated...

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

238 members (12344mag, 160user, 280rem_cm, 35, 2UP, 44mc, 22 invisible), 1,685 guests, and 1,037 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,244
Posts18,485,973
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.