Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
There is no saving NYC. That mess is a combination of a Covid clusterf u c k , Bail Reform, Defund the Police mentality and budget cuts, and years of Democratic fiscal mismanagement. There is no restoring law and order with the state's new bail reform and the economic chickens have finally come home to roost. Years of fiscal irresponsibility followed by the covid shutdown have flatlined NYC and the rest of the state which is chained to it. I don't think there is a life preserver big enough to keep Cuomo and Diblasio from going under at this point. Best thing for the country would be for the people of NYC and downstate to reap what they have sown, maybe a few will learn something from it. The state is imploding, let it.

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
Use it as a hammer on Coma and de Blather and threaten to do something but stay the heck out of it....let THEM take the heat; there’s going to be a lot of it.

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
We've all stepped in schitt. No point in trying to "fix" it, just wash it off and watch where you are walking in the future.

Sig line worthy right there!

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
The only "help" the libs in NYC would want from Trump is money with no strings attached. I'm not in favor of them getting any money from the rest of us. California is just as bad. In watching what Trump offers it seems he is always is planning his next move, much like chess. We will see the rest of the story at some point and the dots will connect.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Let it burn, President Trump. They made their bed, let 'em lie in it. Means more conservative voters with every day of violence.

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
All he needs to do is send Rudy. He's done it once before.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Just nuke it and be done with it. Free Upstate.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
If he steps into that morass of a cesspool & take ownership for fixing that schitt-hole he will have then lost the election with one stupid & un-winnable situation.

Best to just leave all the schitt-holes to overflow & drown the idiots there.

MM
.............Un-winnable situation? And gonna lose the election? I dunno about that. Recent pollings say that the American people want law and order restored and by a big margin.

Here is kinda the way I see it........Trump has the executive power to do so. The national guard was deployed in Minneapolis and DC and the violence for the most part stopped. Secondly, the demCRAPs have already boxed themselves into a party that supports lawlessness, chaos and murder because of their no action and appeasement mentalities and policies to appease their radical base strictly for political reasons. THEY THINK, that it will hurt Trump in November if he sends help into these major violent and liberal run blue state cities. The dems and the media will all tout vigorously night and day that it was Trump's fault if any loss of life occurs and that is what you and a few others are afraid of.....I understand that.

Well what do we have going on now and for the past 2-3 months? Loss of lives. One year old child getting shot (murdered) last weekend while in sitting in a stroller. 15 to 20 killed in Chicago on an average weekend. Shootings and deaths up dramatically in NYC, St Louis, Philly, Atlanta, Detroit, plus in many other major blue state cities......So! Do you think that these thugs, murderers and criminals will just stop should any of these blue state incompetent mayors and govs go before their podiums and microphones to plead that they finally stop?? Hmmm?....Imo that is a BIG NO!........Trump should make it very clear, that if any lives are lost as a result of his executive actions, plus ALL OF THE LIVES LOST BEFOREHAND over the past 2-3 months, are ALL solely on the hands of the demCRAP party. All of that blood is on their hands.

Imo, most the American people would support that, and as such Trump will still win big in November.

The thrust if my original post was that it's likely a no-win situation if he decides to step in................it can't be a half azzed effort.

It will have to be 100% pure azz-kicking hardball, as Dumbo & Cum-in-mouth will never ever let him succeed & will do everything possible to undercut his efforts.

In that case, he will be better off leaving it alone.................if he really wants to do something, focus on places where his chances of success might be better.

And he will never ever move NYC far enough to get the vote there; all he can accomplish.........if he were to succeed, would be to gain general credibility with the rest of the country.

Or maybe it is just a ploy to force Dumbo & Cum-in-mouth to resist his overtures............I really don't know which.

MM

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If he steps into that morass of a cesspool & take ownership for fixing that schitt-hole he will have then lost the election with one stupid & un-winnable situation.

MM

TJ

Sean
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

MM
.............Un-winnable situation? And gonna lose the election? I dunno about that. Recent pollings say that the American people want law and order restored and by a big margin.

Here is kinda the way I see it........Trump has the executive power to do so. The national guard was deployed in Minneapolis and DC and the violence for the most part stopped. Secondly, the demCRAPs have already boxed themselves into a party that supports lawlessness, chaos and murder because of their no action and appeasement mentalities and policies to appease their radical base strictly for political reasons. THEY THINK, that it will hurt Trump in November if he sends help into these major violent and liberal run blue state cities. The dems and the media will all tout vigorously night and day that it was Trump's fault if any loss of life occurs and that is what you and a few others are afraid of.....I understand that.

Well what do we have going on now and for the past 2-3 months? Loss of lives. One year old child getting shot (murdered) last weekend while in sitting in a stroller. 15 to 20 killed in Chicago on an average weekend. Shootings and deaths up dramatically in NYC, St Louis, Philly, Atlanta, Detroit, plus in many other major blue state cities......So! Do you think that these thugs, murderers and criminals will just stop should any of these blue state incompetent mayors and govs go before their podiums and microphones to plead that they finally stop?? Hmmm?....Imo that is a BIG NO!........Trump should make it very clear, that if any lives are lost as a result of his executive actions, plus ALL OF THE LIVES LOST BEFOREHAND over the past 2-3 months, are ALL solely on the hands of the demCRAP party. All of that blood is on their hands.

Imo, most the American people would support that, and as such Trump will still win big in November.

The thrust if my original post was that it's likely a no-win situation if he decides to step in................it can't be a half azzed effort.

It will have to be 100% pure azz-kicking hardball, as Dumbo & Cum-in-mouth will never ever let him succeed & will do everything possible to undercut his efforts.

In that case, he will be better off leaving it alone.................if he really wants to do something, focus on places where his chances of success might be better.

And he will never ever move NYC far enough to get the vote there; all he can accomplish.........if he were to succeed, would be to gain general credibility with the rest of the country.

Or maybe it is just a ploy to force Dumbo & Cum-in-mouth to resist his overtures............I really don't know which.

MM

....................We shall see next what Trump's announcement is.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

IC B3

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

MM

Absolutely correct!

He just can't seem to restrain himself sometimes, and it might be his undoing and ours.

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

MM

Yep. Let the fokken place die and rot.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Morewood
Let it burn, President Trump. They made their bed, let 'em lie in it. Means more conservative voters with every day of violence.

This^...These idiots need a good lesson that Libs cannot run these cities or they will keep voting for them...Let it burn, but keep putting the offer for help out there and also keep driving home the fact that DEMs are running these cities and won't take any help from the FEDs...Drive that message home every single day in the media, twitter, etc. and talk about the innocent children getting murdered and how the DEMs just want to Defund Police and let the chaos keep going....Get some popular women out front in the media talking about how they dont feel safe in these cities and how their children arent safe...Eventually the message will resonate all across the country.....

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
He can announce his run for Mayor in January.

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
He also spoke about Chicago...I love Trump he is the master planner. I wish he could be President forever.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Dryfly24

MM

^This a thousand times over. Never get in the way when your enemy is self destructing...

The problem is they eventually bring their problems to you. Johnston County, NC was a decent area before the yankees started taking over Raleigh. They view everyone as slow and consider tolerance to be a weakness. Loud, fast and disrespectful. The only thing that curbs them is being louder, faster and equaling their disrespect. It’s like a disease. They seek the environment that conservatism brings, but don’t want to adapt. Their exodus from the world they created raises property costs and taxes wherever they go.

My pop left NC because of it. I’ll eventually move back, but it won’t be where the sidewalk will come creeping in my lifetime.

“When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
- Socrates
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
From The Federalist today..................NY State Troopers want out of NYC because they cannot do their jobs anymore & fear legal reprisals against them if the do. Schitt-hole just a got a significant level worse with new crime bill signed by Dumbo. What an idiotic, unbearable fool he is. Says it was a "powerful day" with change coming.....................

NY State Troopers Want Out of NYC Duty

MM

State Troopers Demand Exit From New York City: We ‘Now Cannot Safely Arrest A Violent Person’
JULY 17, 2020 By Jonah Gottschalk

The president of the State Police association is demanding troopers be removed from New York City after the passage of policing restrictions this Wednesday. The request, which was filed to the New York State Police superintendent, stated the city’s new regulations would harm officers’ ability to perform their duties, and place them in legal jeopardy.

“This poorly conceived bill, which will be signed into law by Mayor de Blasio today, puts an undue burden upon our Troopers,” Association President Thomas Mungeer wrote. “It will prevent Troopers from safely and effectively arresting resistant subjects.”

The proposed exit comes in the midst of a historic crime surge in the city. Shootings have nearly doubled this year, with 53 new victims from this past weekend alone. Yet this hasn’t stopped the city from slashing police budgets and pushing through a wish-list of laws restraining officers.

In a statement to The Federalist Thursday night, Mungeer argued these laws would place law enforcement officers in harm’s way: “This legislation is certainly placing my Troopers in danger as they now cannot safely arrest a violent person without being placed in jeopardy of being arrested themselves,”

Most controversial of the pack of regulations has been the so-called “diaphragm bill.” The legislation outlaws not only the use of chokeholds, but applying most forms of pressure to the back or chest while arresting violent criminals. This new law was critical to the association’s decision to exit.

“These techniques are commonly used by many law enforcement agencies statewide and nationwide when officers are faced with violently combative subjects.” Mungeer wrote regarding the diaphragm bill. “I find it extremely troubling that these acts are now defined as criminal in nature, even if they were unintentional and no injury was sustained by the subject.”

In order for the officers to be removed, the association will require the approval of the State Police superintendent, Keith Corlett. As of press time, he has yet to issue an official reponse, but President Mungeer is optimistic. “Supt. Corlett has a good working relationship with the NYSTPBA, so I anticipate a thoughtful conversation soon,” he stated to The Federalist.

State Troopers have been assisting the NYPD for five years now, according to the association. Adding State Troopers for support has been longtime priority of Gov.Andrew Cuomo, a move that has been criticized for leaving rural areas understaffed in favor of New York City.

De Blasio has yet to make a statement about the request. He has however, applauded the new police restrictions: “This is a powerful day. Powerful day for so many reasons. And it’s a moment when you can feel change coming.”

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Well, he says he wants to unveil a plan next week...............stay tuned, boys & girls for the next episode.

MM

I think he and Cumhole will let the folks mull it over until the election. Im guessing they will go for Trump rather than suicide.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Well, he says he wants to unveil a plan next week...............stay tuned, boys & girls for the next episode.

MM

I think he and Cumhole will let the folks mull it over until the election. Im guessing they will go for Trump rather than suicide.

I think your underestimating how stupid they are.

dave

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Maybe, but all but the dumbest of lemmings, like our fire liebs, change direction when it comes to jumping off the cliff.

Thats the choice Trump is letting people ponder. I think. wink

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (1lessdog, 10Glocks, 1minute, 1234, 222Sako, 007FJ, 57 invisible), 2,078 guests, and 1,240 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,778
Posts18,495,890
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.